Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Espiritismo...
01-18-2018, 08:10 AM
Everytime i see this word i think of a eggnog gingerbread expresso.

Ahirubigguburāburasuto
[Image: tenor.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2018, 09:41 PM
(01-18-2018 03:59 AM)Calvin_MQ Wrote:  what Lux describes is kind of what ive seen in a Umbanda house in france, it was the templo guaracy I dont know how legitimate they are but I had the chance to talk to a petro velho from my understanding he is from the line of shango, apparently he was living loooongtime ago somewhere in africa, I dont remember all the conversation but I liked it. He gave me something to do for Ochosi and there was a ponto cantado to call him and other stuff. I think you have to know how to sing it to call the spirit wich I dont remember lol so I cant even do it again. It was pretty simple. I think I might go back this saturday I havent been there in 2 years.

Yes, it does seem like it ! A lot of Preto-Velhos work in Xango's line. They are very good and calming entities, who give you a lot of advices if that's what you seek. Also they tend to teach a couple of things to do by yourself ("magickal stuff"), like burning candles, baths, colour of clothing to use and when.. prayers... etc.. !

“The trick was just not wanting anything. That was power. That was courage: the courage not to love anyone or hope for anything.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians

[Image: yE2nUm]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply