Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethnogen with a Red Flower
12-20-2016, 04:30 AM
Greetings wizardforums, last night during some of my dream work I was in a circular grassy area and had something in my dream point out a plant with a Red flower on the ground below me. Trying to see if any of you all know ethnogens with this property ? It was almost directly on the ground and I can't recall if there was a slight hedge directly below it since it was dark. It was almost rose like but much larger and I want so say there was a collection of seeds in the middle. Thanks for your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2016, 07:06 AM
Red poppy is an entheogen, especially associated with dreaming, in herbalism California poppy is used for nervous disorders. Even to help treat acute psychosis.
12-20-2016, 08:05 AM
Lots of plants can have red flowers and have entheogenic effects.... One of my favorite plants is red angels trumpet flower which is a super potent psychedelic, but it grows as a short tree and doesnt look like a rose....

You could also be describing red morning glory - looks slightly like a rose, can grow low to the ground and its seeds have LSA in them which is similar to LSD in some ways.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2016, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2016 10:14 AM by Abbadonecromage9999.)
Right on thanks you two. I will look into both.

After looking at some photos, the flower in my dream greatly resembled a red poppy. Very interesting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  European Mandrake Flower Essence zaeph 4 1,451 01-28-2014 07:14 PM
Last Post: Sylvanus
  The biggest and the stinkiest flower. Daemonsic 0 800 11-24-2012 08:19 AM
Last Post: Daemonsic