Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exercise sucks
04-25-2017, 09:24 AM
After 3 weeks or so it becomes somewhat of an addiction.. when you work out really hard and push yourself to your limit you get a very amazing natural high

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2017, 09:25 AM
I wonder if you could get a spirit to motivate to you. Something like an intranquility spell for exercise, to make you just need/want/have to exercise lol. Idk, just a thought.
Find all posts by this user
04-26-2017, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 12:59 AM by Mider2009.)
I just enjoy walking, I don't do it daily anymore but when I do I can walk a long ass time, usually walk an hour.

6 years ago I use to be 300 pounds and I started walking an half an hour a day and dieting I dropped a fuck load of pounds.

Stopped dieting but I don't drink soda like water anymore either.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
Find all posts by this user
04-26-2017, 01:47 AM
(04-26-2017 12:56 AM)Mider2009 Wrote:  I just enjoy walking, I don't do it daily anymore but when I do I can walk a long ass time, usually walk an hour.

6 years ago I use to be 300 pounds and I started walking an half an hour a day and dieting I dropped a fuck load of pounds.
Yep - walking is great and easy. Totally viable way of exercise. I go for walks almost every day in the forest where I live.

04-26-2017, 02:10 AM
Walking is great if you can build yourself up to running then that's even better but whatever you're comfortable with then great but as I mentioned if you push yourself to your limit you get a great high

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
04-26-2017, 04:30 AM
Running is one of the least effective ways to work out. I only suggest it if you are really into it. It is hard on your joints and doesnt burn as much calories as other workouts. Runners often get lots of chronic pain issues.

Walking is easier on the joints. Doesnt burn a ton of calories, but I just do it because I enjoy walking in the forest. The key is just living an active lifestyle. I wouldnt say walking will get you the quickest or most drastic results - but it is easy and enjoyable for a lot of people to do. A added bonus is that it lets you connect with nature if done in nature, or allows you to connect with people and your city if done in a city.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Exercise above and beyond darangal 6 627 07-02-2014 11:49 AM
Last Post: darangal
  sucks that cannabis cures cancer aye healthadvocate 18 1,315 06-25-2014 04:52 PM
Last Post: healthadvocate
  Anybody do Yoga exercise? -1 186 Today 02:53 AM
Last Post: