Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme difficulty meditating after years of no problems
09-21-2017, 03:36 PM
(09-21-2017 02:37 PM)Unlien Wrote:  You just just used up too much energy

Not commenting at all on the rest of your post. I just don't think this one would be accurate, because after a year and a half he would have definitely regained that energy naturally. So just using up energy in and of itself probably wouldn't do it.

More accurately, I believe, would be to say it was too emotionally draining on him. The focus on his issue was so strong he strained his mind and once he accomplished what he set out for he subconsciously said 'it's over now,' and that 'it's over' included his energy workings in general. That's why I think he needs the things I mentioned to emotionally regain his old 'drive' of sorts.

Just an observation.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2017, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2017 03:49 PM by Unlien.)
If you use up too much energy that an cause deleterious effects on your entire system. The OP is lucky no major health issues followed, probably because their healing energy is constantly working to keep their biological system active and healthy it has no more reserve for projecting or utilizing said energy for meditation and higher awareness.

I do agree it could have emotionally drained them, and that coupled with energetic exhaustion, could cause life long problems, or at least until they heal from their own efforts or those of a professional, such as a licensed Ayurvedic or Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
Find all posts by this user
09-21-2017, 03:54 PM
Can't give advice that these guys have said better then I would. But for you trying time, one of these /)

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.
09-21-2017, 03:58 PM
(09-21-2017 03:48 PM)Unlien Wrote:  If you use up too much energy that an cause deleterious effects on your entire system. The OP is lucky no major health issues followed, probably because their healing energy is constantly working to keep their biological system active and healthy it has no more reserve for projecting or utilizing said energy for meditation and higher awareness.

I do agree it could have emotionally drained them, and that coupled with energetic exhaustion, could cause life long problems, or at least until they heal from their own efforts or those of a professional, such as a licensed Ayurvedic or Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor.

The damaged caused, however, could be as simple as the emotional one I spoke of. A rip or tear somewhere that keeps it flowing out, as well, but that can't be fixed until he gets rid of the emotional/subconscious block. The energy loss would just result in things like fatigue and a little bit of an issue with focusing. Not full-on "I can no longer enter any sort of trance after a year and a half." My opinion, at any rate.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
09-21-2017, 04:02 PM
True, emotional damage has a very traumatic effect on all aspects of being.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
10-12-2017, 04:12 AM
My gallbladder ruptured like, 2 months later lol

(09-21-2017 03:48 PM)Unlien Wrote:  If you use up too much energy that an cause deleterious effects on your entire system. The OP is lucky no major health issues followed, probably because their healing energy is constantly working to keep their biological system active and healthy it has no more reserve for projecting or utilizing said energy for meditation and higher awareness.

10-12-2017, 06:14 AM
Speaking of psychedelics, has anyone ever tested the thing where you cut a ping pong ball in half and put it over your eyes with a red light over your face and radio static? Always wondered if that was true and how long it lasts, side effects etc.
10-15-2017, 04:23 AM
(10-12-2017 06:14 AM)Scottish_Pride Wrote:  Speaking of psychedelics, has anyone ever tested the thing where you cut a ping pong ball in half and put it over your eyes with a red light over your face and radio static? Always wondered if that was true and how long it lasts, side effects etc.

Never heard of that, but if you are interested in psychedelics, you might want to try magic mushrooms. Just be careful, too much doesn't do you well.
10-15-2017, 04:38 AM
I've heard of that from YouTube or something but I have never tried it

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  strange fear when meditating silvergrey 6 931 12-19-2015 08:39 PM
Last Post: Warcloud
  Hard time meditating Luciferi Filia 9 1,227 09-27-2014 01:36 AM
Last Post: Luciferi Filia
  Tutorial on Meditating Easy AleG 2 781 03-15-2014 02:26 PM
Last Post: Selene
  Strange thing happened while meditating. Kanliah 7 1,216 02-20-2014 04:00 AM
Last Post: woodoo003
  Video of Me meditating and possible Astral interference? StrongUnaware 8 1,247 12-07-2013 10:38 PM
Last Post: Veetay