Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FOREX TRADING
12-03-2016, 04:57 PM
Hello, I m trading international currencies and commodities but i don't succeed in my trading activities. I would like to know or ask if the spirits or gods could help me to profit in Forex trading? If the spirits are able to help, which one that spirit and how to invoke or evoke him.

Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2017, 05:28 AM
(12-03-2016 04:57 PM)Sopeng Wrote:  Hello, I m trading international currencies and commodities but i don't succeed in my trading activities. I would like to know or ask if the spirits or gods could help me to profit in Forex trading? If the spirits are able to help, which one that spirit and how to invoke or evoke him.

Regards

You may want to try a trickster spirit such as Hermes. One of his area of expertise is in gambling. Being Forex can be a game (or job) of chance you may find his guidance valuable.

Good luck!
01-28-2017, 02:38 PM
(12-03-2016 04:57 PM)Sopeng Wrote:  Hello, I m trading international currencies and commodities but i don't succeed in my trading activities. I would like to know or ask if the spirits or gods could help me to profit in Forex trading? If the spirits are able to help, which one that spirit and how to invoke or evoke him.

Regards

What I really want to know is how you posted this but it says your post count is 0? Maybe I didn't take a lot of finance courses at Uni, but you'd think simple math would be... simple! Jeez...