Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling energy like "gravity"
01-06-2018, 09:00 PM
You all know the very popular psi ball.
Concentrate on the spot between your hands and let energy flow there in
order to create the visualized ball of energy. And after some time it actually comes into existence.

I had a lot of freetime recently and I began to develop my concentration, my breathing, meditation and "energy manipulation" skills.
After some time of trying to create psi balls I managed to learn how to create one in a matter of seconds.
The only way I can really describe it is that it feels like gravity between my hands. I never intended to imagine it being like gravity but everytime I create a psi ball I can feel a very dense, but not strong, feeling to pushing or pulling between my hands. The problem I have here is that a lot of sources say that energy feels like some sort of tingling or warm sensation, but that is not the case for me.
Do you/did you experience the same feeling?
Can you explain what this gravity is?
And how do I control it? Everytime I try to move the energy it disappears even when I am concentrating and not drifting away like I used to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2018, 02:13 AM
When you condense energy to increase the quantity in any given space, it naturally becomes "heavier" in a sense, because there is more there. Except for certain circumstances, I tend to consider that more a matter of Pressure than a matter of Gravity. The same thing happens with physical air, which is light and ambient, but when you pressurize tens of pounds of air into a tire or a tank it becomes very heavy indeed.

The weight isn't what you should be focusing on, though, unless you are working the the Earth Element. With vital energy, it's the increased quantity of energy. This can feel like a pressure, like the pressured weight of air in a tire, but instead of the weight it's the pressure you have to pay attention to. This is quantity, and if you let this condensation get out of hand...well, the side effects of overload are well discussed in the EM community.

If you want to play with heaviness specifically (instead of generalized pressure), then read the IIH and work with the elements according to Bardon's instructions. Among practitioners of the IIH, one of the "tests" for proving that we're actually accumulating Earth instead of just imagining it is to accumulate Earth to the max of what we can handle and jump in a pool. If you've accumulated a high enough quantity of Earth, you'll sink to the bottom like a rock even with lungs full of air, and you can just walk across the bottom or even sit down. This is because "heaviness" is one of the primary qualities of Earth, and the one Bardon has you focus on during the accumulation.

~:Shin:~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2018, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 02:54 AM by Zeroclaw.)
(01-07-2018 02:13 AM)Shinichi Wrote:  If you want to play with heaviness specifically (instead of generalized pressure), then read the IIH and work with the elements according to Bardon's instructions. Among practitioners of the IIH, one of the "tests" for proving that we're actually accumulating Earth instead of just imagining it is to accumulate Earth to the max of what we can handle and jump in a pool. If you've accumulated a high enough quantity of Earth, you'll sink to the bottom like a rock even with lungs full of air, and you can just walk across the bottom or even sit down. This is because "heaviness" is one of the primary qualities of Earth, and the one Bardon has you focus on during the accumulation.

This is very interesting! So according to Bardon, elements can be accumulated and change the property of an object. Then wouldn't it be possible to manipulate the property of an object in a way to make it float? The question seems a little bit naive, but it is just a question that came to my mind and I would like to know your opinion on it since you seem to have a solid understanding of Bardons teachings.
And how does one simply accumulate energy into something? Is it just like the common think and believe it is there or is there something more "complex" behind it?
01-07-2018, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 04:12 AM by Shinichi.)
(01-07-2018 02:52 AM)Zeroclaw Wrote:  Then wouldn't it be possible to manipulate the property of an object in a way to make it float? The question seems a little bit naive, but it is just a question that came to my mind and I would like to know your opinion on it since you seem to have a solid understanding of Bardons teachings.

It's not naive. Yes, you can accumulate Lightness, as well as Cold and Heat.

The initial qualities of the elements you work with in the IIH are Heaviness for Earth, Cold for Water, Lightness for Air, and Heat for Fire. By charging an object with Air, providing you can command the Air element with such expertise, you can indeed make it weightless. Just expect to put in a lot of effort to develop that degree of skill, and remember that it's best to train all four elements equally and simultaneously like Bardon instructs instead of pursuing one-sided training just to learn a parlor trick.

(01-07-2018 02:52 AM)Zeroclaw Wrote:  And how does one simply accumulate energy into something? Is it just like the common think and believe it is there or is there something more "complex" behind it?

If you study the IIH and work through the first three steps properly, you'll learn how to do it in detail.

But, in short: it is a simple process of accumulation and condensation. Exactly like pumping air into a tire, where your body is the tire and the air is the ambient energy. All of the various energies (vital, elemental, planetary, zodiac, all of them) are just in the atmosphere. You are like a cup of water floating in the ocean. Bardon's Accumulation is an exercise in opening up your "cup," so you can take in that cosmic energy. You just literally focus on the specific energy and inhale it, condensing it inside you.

Personally, I experienced a progression of this through three phases. First, I was just imagining it, so the accumulation was only taking place in my Mental Body. Then, as I got better and focused more and actually connected to the energy outside me, it went from being imaginary to an actual movement of energy, so it became an accumulation in my Astral Body. Here, as you practice regularly to "stretch" and "strengthen" your energy system, you become able to handle more and more. With higher quantity focused in your body, you condense or pressurize that energy more and more, until finally you get changes in the physical environment.

The most objective experience (read: completely external verification) I ever had with this was while I was doing a Fire Accumulation the first time I was trying to finish Step 3. Someone walked in and interrupted my practice right about the time I maxed out my accumulation for the day, and they immediately started asking why I had a heater on in the middle of the summer, and then with more surprise asked why I was so sunburned. Apparently, my accumulation had condensed so much Fire energy that I not only raised the temperature of my room by several degrees compared to the rest of the house, but my skin was also bright red. I had noticed none of this because I was so focused on the actual exercise. This person was even more surprised when I walked out of my room about five minutes later, with the room back to normal and my sunburn gone after I dispersed the accumulation.

With the IIH training, working with the elements like this is kinda basic, especially compared to everything that happens in the later steps of the book. You just have to put in the practice time. With Air you can make yourself light on your toes so you can run faster and jump higher, and masters are supposed to be able to perform levitation through this element as well. By controlling the balance of Fire and Water, you can keep yourself warm in the winter and cool in the summer, no matter what everyone else around you feels; and with certain proficiency you can do the same to entire rooms, even from a distance. And Earth, aside from being able to make you heavy like a stone, has so many special applications that Bardon decided to not even mention most of them, and you'll have to learn through experimentation or from the Gnomes what miracles await you in that domain.

Quantity and Quality, guys. The two most important factors of Energy Work, no matter what you're working with.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2018, 04:33 AM
Thank you very much for the answers! I'll surely start working with the IIH.
01-11-2018, 08:24 AM
When you direct energy and it's moving it feels like tingling/vibration or cold/warm wind. When you make the energy take a shape and it's not moving (stagnant) then it may feel both like "gravity" or magnetism (because you feel the pressure when you enter the energy field, just as Shin said) and tingling/warmth/cold.
01-22-2018, 07:09 AM
(01-07-2018 02:13 AM)Shinichi Wrote:  When you condense energy to increase the quantity in any given space, it naturally becomes "heavier" in a sense, because there is more there. Except for certain circumstances, I tend to consider that more a matter of Pressure than a matter of Gravity. The same thing happens with physical air, which is light and ambient, but when you pressurize tens of pounds of air into a tire or a tank it becomes very heavy indeed.

The weight isn't what you should be focusing on, though, unless you are working the the Earth Element. With vital energy, it's the increased quantity of energy. This can feel like a pressure, like the pressured weight of air in a tire, but instead of the weight it's the pressure you have to pay attention to. This is quantity, and if you let this condensation get out of hand...well, the side effects of overload are well discussed in the EM community.

If you want to play with heaviness specifically (instead of generalized pressure), then read the IIH and work with the elements according to Bardon's instructions. Among practitioners of the IIH, one of the "tests" for proving that we're actually accumulating Earth instead of just imagining it is to accumulate Earth to the max of what we can handle and jump in a pool. If you've accumulated a high enough quantity of Earth, you'll sink to the bottom like a rock even with lungs full of air, and you can just walk across the bottom or even sit down. This is because "heaviness" is one of the primary qualities of Earth, and the one Bardon has you focus on during the accumulation.

Hi Shinichi

I am impressed by your abilities and skills
Do you work with beginners to help them achieve the better results?
Or is any official code of practice of Magicians to take on an apprentice ?
I am talking about myself obviously
01-22-2018, 07:47 AM
(01-22-2018 07:09 AM)Aries/Cancer Wrote:  
(01-07-2018 02:13 AM)Shinichi Wrote:  When you condense energy to increase the quantity in any given space, it naturally becomes "heavier" in a sense, because there is more there. Except for certain circumstances, I tend to consider that more a matter of Pressure than a matter of Gravity. The same thing happens with physical air, which is light and ambient, but when you pressurize tens of pounds of air into a tire or a tank it becomes very heavy indeed.

Hi Shinichi

https://www.amazon.com/Initiation-into-H...1885928122
This is good starting material if you are interested in energy manipulation and this work will probably (re)kindle interest for hermeticism.
I do not know how effective the teachings are if done very seriously, but from my very lazy training I have experienced good results so far. (I am not far at all)
You will have to deal with yourself a lot and that's good.
Otherwise while working with the book just post your questions on this forum and wait for incoming answers. I assure you that you will get great answers. Good luck.
01-23-2018, 09:08 AM
[/quote]

Hi Shinichi

[/quote]

https://www.amazon.com/Initiation-into-H...1885928122
This is good starting material if you are interested in energy manipulation and this work will probably (re)kindle interest for hermeticism.
I do not know how effective the teachings are if done very seriously, but from my very lazy training I have experienced good results so far. (I am not far at all)
You will have to deal with yourself a lot and that's good.
Otherwise while working with the book just post your questions on this forum and wait for incoming answers. I assure you that you will get great answers. Good luck.
[/quote]

I started already
it is great guide and I give all determination and time I have into it
its so simple and so amazing in the same time.
Thank you Zeroclaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Energy = Calories Scottish_Pride 6 458 04-11-2018 01:52 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Unblock energy jackson 15 809 02-23-2018 09:05 AM
Last Post: Shinichi
  Making a Construct with Little Energy Obsessed Researcher 7 571 02-08-2018 03:08 PM
Last Post: Tharlion
  Frustrated of not being able to feel and control energy after all this time Zoom1 12 655 02-04-2018 03:04 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Firemane
  Energy Constructs Severus 6 530 01-29-2018 06:15 AM
Last Post: Dreammussings