Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Felt hypnotized in someone's presence...any ideas
05-16-2018, 10:05 PM
Hi,

This is my first thread, and I tried to look and see if anyone else has discussed this so please redirect me as necessary. I am seeking some advice on how to handle this without getting burned, so to speak.

I am not exactly a novice at high magick, as I've been on and off for about 11 years now. I practice mainly golden dawn-inspired protections and energy strengthening, and on a few occasions I've made direct requests for things to happen (which eventually did). I come from a long line of intuitive people, and I can feel energies between people on a regular basis. No one at work knows that I do this stuff, and I also am a devout Christian, so I guess you could say I'm closer to the Dion Fortune/ Paul Foster Case. I'm pretty well educated, but I've always been drawn to this stuff and have an innate grasp of it, but I do put in my homework when necessary.

However, I have coworkers that I believe to be involved in left-hand path activities. At my job I experienced several strange occurrences. I have confirmed from someone who is leaving the company that a leading member of the organisation claims to be a ritual Satanist or possibly Luciferian. She is very close to several members of the company who have taken a keen interest in me, and strange things always occur with one or the other of these coworkers. our office is the only one in the company where people regularly experience burnout, mainly through intense anxiety/panick attacks, and with one member losing her hearing completely through tinnitus. The atmosphere is stressful, but the rate of burnout is incommensurately high with the level of work actually being asked of people. No other offices experience these levels of things happening even though everyone's schedules are just as slammed.

On several occassions I went to one of my colleague's house for coffee (not the leading member of the organization) and felt intense headaches while there. When we have coffee at a cafe somewhere, she always offers to pay while complaining about money (and never accepting me to pay). The other day, when I went to visit her (she recently had a baby), upon entering the house I felt this intense sedation, almost as if I were high. It lasted for almost an hour, until I started to fiddle with the crucifix around my neck, when it started to subside. As soon as I left the feeling almost left completely, but I was wrecked for the rest of the day almost.

I am wary of starting any sort of battle with these people, so I just continue to do the ritual protections and the rosy cross ritual. I have ordered the angels of wrath book, and am exploring using it to disable any magick they might be using, but I am afraid of giving away my hand by doing so.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2018, 10:17 PM
Well, you're going about things the right way, getting some books and asking for advice. If I were you I'd just double down on and maintain your protections regularly, also just keep your wits about you and feel out the situation. What is this interest they have in you? Maybe get a new bit of protective kit - an amulet or something - that's specifically programmed to protect against magical attacks or advances

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
05-16-2018, 10:17 PM
god particle

never treat them like shit

Prince of Earth

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me"

GUESS WHO

do not evoke me as homicide Happy sounds fun but that being will not be me.
05-16-2018, 10:26 PM
(05-16-2018 10:17 PM)Homicide Wrote:  god particle

never treat them like shit

I'm not quite sure what this refers to, so if you could point me to what the god particle signifies here, that would be great.
05-16-2018, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 10:36 PM by Homicide.)
deny ignorance

EDIT: whatever, hes soul/conciousness resides in higher realm

Prince of Earth

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me"

GUESS WHO

do not evoke me as homicide Happy sounds fun but that being will not be me.
05-17-2018, 04:47 AM
get your crucifix blessed if its not already.
prepare a seal of mars for protection alongside a martial angel or saint. dedicate some time to learning psalm 91. another thing is that while working with mars (because i have no idea what luciferian persons use as their planet of choice) - mars negates saturn and rebukes sorcery so pretty useful but - saturn dispates mars and reverses sorcery - so an ideal situation since you’re not looking to battle them would be IF working under martial auspices also make equal and clever use of venus for grace, cleansing and honour. - vervain is a great anti witch anti sorcery herb.
05-17-2018, 11:56 AM
Hypnotized eh.....could be evil...

Ahirubigguburāburasuto
[Image: tenor.gif]
05-17-2018, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 04:18 PM by luxextenebris.)
(05-17-2018 04:47 AM)JintheNinja Wrote:  get your crucifix blessed if its not already.
prepare a seal of mars for protection alongside a martial angel or saint. dedicate some time to learning psalm 91. another thing is that while working with mars (because i have no idea what luciferian persons use as their planet of choice) - mars negates saturn and rebukes sorcery so pretty useful but - saturn dispates mars and reverses sorcery - so an ideal situation since you’re not looking to battle them would be IF working under martial auspices also make equal and clever use of venus for grace, cleansing and honour. - vervain is a great anti witch anti sorcery herb.

Yeah, a while ago I would also get strange, horrible feelings around 3pm every Saturday. Fights with my boyfriend for no reason, strange feelings of anxiety and cold. I had a feeling it was planetary-hour related so I looked it up and...yup... the hour of Saturn on the day of Saturn. Then it switched to my boyfriend for two weeks after, then it stopped after I intensified my protection measures. He also learned a good prayer or two (in Greek, since he's Greek) and when he says it you could feel the cold energy dissipate. Something about the Greeks are more powerful than we Westerners can summon.

I'm going to try to start working with the Archangel Michael a bit to bring in the protective energies. I'm Anglican so I don't know if getting my crucifix blessed is well-accepted, but I'm guessing I can get a catholic priest to do so, or an orthodox one.

Thanks, everyone, for helping me not feel like I'm just making this all up in my head.

(05-16-2018 10:17 PM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Well, you're going about things the right way, getting some books and asking for advice. If I were you I'd just double down on and maintain your protections regularly, also just keep your wits about you and feel out the situation. What is this interest they have in you? Maybe get a new bit of protective kit - an amulet or something - that's specifically programmed to protect against magical attacks or advances

Honestly I don't know what interest they have in me. Maybe they sense that I have these abilities and it somehow plays into some grander scheme they have. Maybe they're trying to recruit me, or maybe they're trying to prevent me from interfering with their plans. Or maybe they're just messing with me. Either way, I don't like it.

Weird shit also started happening with my family around the time all this nonsense started as well. My brother got a blood clot without any type of contributing factors. My sister started having panic attacks, etc. I'm all about protecting and defending (trying to work with Michael the Archangel) but if this crap doesn't stop I'm going to go on the attack and it's not going to be pretty and I will be out for (spiritual) blood.
05-18-2018, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 01:54 AM by bandaboy.)
This is how evil spirits work, if your workmate has plans in that workplace and your positive influence is disturbing it, she will be forced to move you out of the picture.

Now, attacking is one good thing, but the best is for you to appeal to God for Judgement. Recently, I have had very skilled and experienced persons come at me, deep experience, head to head I wasn't gonna make it. I simply appealed to God, and He cleared them, if you know what I mean.

But if you feel that you can go head to head, it is best that you deal with her Immediately before she does something that cannot be reversible. Remember this, wicked people do not understand mercy, they only see it as a weakness. If your blow is followed up with mercy, she will go all out.
I am a firm believer in putting them in the ground if they aren't 'repentant.'

Might I ask what Powers you work with? I haven't been in a Golden Dawn shrine.

Unto Thee, be the Glory.
05-18-2018, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 02:57 PM by grundy.)
OP, if you are feeling changes in energy levels in the office. There is a chance that the office itself was converted into a temple. This is assuming that your info on the nature of the higher ups. But just because they are luciferians or Satanists does not mean they are doing LHP stuff or that they are specifically targeting you. Usually luciferians satanists aren't hardcore into LHP and as for demons, the cross doesn't do shit trust me.

You may have an co worker who is dabbling or is secretly using the workspace as a temple or as a workspace. Look around for any hidden sigils hidden in the office.

I turned my office into a temple that siphons energy from visitors. clients and employees to help power my workings. Works like a charm. But as for trying to specifically target you. Believe me if they were practicing LHP and want to get rid of you they could have most likely cursed you by now. Even protection spells have workarounds depending on the the nature of the curse.

Lastly, dont knock LHP until you've tried it. It's not as bad as people make it out to be and LHP has really just become a label. If they are doing some form of working, don't defend, just reflect it back you just need to narrow down who it is.

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  (FREE) Ideas for more Free Services InitiateofArts 13 963 03-03-2018 06:01 AM
Last Post: InitiateofArts
  Let's Talk Dangerous Ideas [+Suggestion Box] Reza 74 5,021 12-10-2017 03:02 PM
Last Post: Scottish_Pride
  Presence of black orbs/streaks BlueBlooded93 20 742 10-13-2017 03:20 AM
Last Post: jackson
  Ideas for getting occupants out of house. EDIT-House is now for sale! it worked! danielthewizard 17 975 07-20-2017 09:20 PM
Last Post: danielthewizard
  Ideas for Joint video of Myself and Magick La Coix to cover? Anthony Arcanum 18 1,295 04-12-2017 04:58 AM
Last Post: seekor