Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flat Earth
10-14-2017, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 06:42 AM by SinEater.)
Enjoy!!!
Funny thing is I can think of no good reason to hide the earth being flat as opposed to round and I do watch both the flat earth and flat earth debunking videos. But something just isn't right about the whole thing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2017, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 08:05 AM by Rashnu.)
Same I always watch both sides of everything otherwise you are only given have the information Happy it takes a strong mind to accept 2 truths

I agree though.. something does seem fishy what gets me is apparently the Greeks calculated the size of the earth so I unno... I don't see why or how they'd do that if the earth was flat, I personally believe if the earth is flat then it is more of a square or a cube and the earth is circular in the square space with a slignt rise towards the middle

Only reason I think that they might say the earth is round is for money to research space, and polluting and everything would seem a lot less of an issue rather than if we were in a dome it would be impossible for them to hide the existence of a great creator, if it is flat I think that would have a profound impact on religion and occult practices

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2017, 04:18 AM
(10-14-2017 06:38 AM)SinEater Wrote:  Enjoy!!!
Funny thing is I can think of no good reason to hide the earth being flat as opposed to round and I do watch both the flat earth and flat earth debunking videos. But something just isn't right about the whole thing.

Don't know why they should pretend the world is round, maybe it has to do with the truth about aliens, or it's something about spy-satellites. No idea what to believe.
10-15-2017, 04:35 AM
It is quite the conundrum x.x

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2017, 05:19 AM
(10-15-2017 04:35 AM)Rashnu Wrote:  It is quite the conundrum x.x

True!
Today, 12:16 AM
It would certainly shatter the mental paradigm of many people, same as the alien conspiracy and hollow earth conspiracies. Many people would not be able to handle it. I believe there has been a substantial effort to remove the concept of God from the consciousness of the earth for reasons unknown, anything that would prove a creator of any kind is "debunked" vociferously.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tin foil hat-hollow Earth Rashnu 11 70 Today 01:30 AM
Last Post: Wylandriah91
  Flat Earth is actually an Interesting subject Anthony Arcanum 9 305 02-19-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: Anthony Arcanum
  Earth Destroyed in October 2017 HellDevil 24 1,073 02-01-2017 04:02 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  The 5 Freakiest Places on Earth Angelo 3 966 11-20-2015 01:23 AM
Last Post: ElGod
  The Final Harvest of the Planet Earth valaaminon 26 3,012 07-10-2015 12:35 PM
Last Post: RecceOperator