Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Someone Who Works With Specific Entities And Would Like To Thank/Serve Them By Ha
01-11-2018, 12:42 PM
For those of you who work with any entity and would like to thank them/serve them by expanding their following...

I am in need of a broker for a pact I'd like to make with the entity you have a relationship with. I do not want to go too much into detail why and I'd like to not answer such matter publicly.

For those of you who do not believe in this type of thing and only see magick as psychological, that is fine..however, I'd appreciate it if you didn't downvote my post or maneuvered my post into a topic of "why" "do it yourself" and etc. It'd possibly prevent me from gaining the attention of those who can help me by being a broker.

Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Briker such wall stret. Or mifle man magician?
01-12-2018, 12:54 AM
I'll bump it. Seems doable considering that this someone has a close relationship with said entity/god/spirit. I think of it as a "Recommendation Letter".
Also am following this thread as I myself am looking forward on building such a relationship as I'm kind of just returning to my ~magickal practices as I'm on vacation and have more Available time.
Offcourse, if you dedicate enough time through devotional means, reciting the name of said entity daily, making of offerings, vibrating the name..sincerely you can youself build it as it will get to a point the entity will show up in dreams, flashes during meditations, etc.

Also, if anyone knows of approachable and easy to relate to entities, I'm listening. Specially if there are any Hekate followers out there, I'm greatly interested in her nowadays and I have no Idea why as I wasnt very drawn to her before.

=3

“The trick was just not wanting anything. That was power. That was courage: the courage not to love anyone or hope for anything.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians

[Image: yE2nUm]
01-12-2018, 10:15 AM
(01-12-2018 12:54 AM)Lux Wrote:  I'll bump it. Seems doable considering that this someone has a close relationship with said entity/god/spirit. I think of it as a "Recommendation Letter".
Also am following this thread as I myself am looking forward on building such a relationship as I'm kind of just returning to my ~magickal practices as I'm on vacation and have more Available time.
Offcourse, if you dedicate enough time through devotional means, reciting the name of said entity daily, making of offerings, vibrating the name..sincerely you can youself build it as it will get to a point the entity will show up in dreams, flashes during meditations, etc.

Also, if anyone knows of approachable and easy to relate to entities, I'm listening. Specially if there are any Hekate followers out there, I'm greatly interested in her nowadays and I have no Idea why as I wasnt very drawn to her before.

=3

Exactly. Plus, often times you will see individuals spreading the name of the entity they have formed a relationship with as a means of payment. Therefore, it could be a win-win on both sides - the brokers and the individuals.
01-14-2018, 01:53 AM
would you go meet them? let me know if anyone is doing pact brokering Happy
01-14-2018, 03:04 AM
you need to be much more specific then that. not just any deity is going to want to take up just any 'pact'. It is up to you to research deities and decide on the appropriate one for the task at hand. and honestly you shouldnt trust some essentially unknown deity who volunteers just because someone else told you so. also pacts are not the sort of thing to even consider if you cant or for whatever reason wont talk to said deity yourself. if you have the money, pay a professional. if you're like the rest of us well... keep reading around this site.

Lux, I am devoted to Hecate but not by any means am I the right person the claim being an authority on the matter. She is mysterious by nature which in part explains why not too many devotees talk about it all that much. If She is calling you, you will know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNQGioRhC8U
He needs to be taken with a grain of salt but has essentially good preliminary info.
01-14-2018, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 10:19 AM by jgandoe.)
(01-14-2018 01:53 AM)almightysemiwizard Wrote:  would you go meet them? let me know if anyone is doing pact brokering Happy

Thus far no one has volunteered :/

(01-14-2018 03:04 AM)burnspritely Wrote:  you need to be much more specific then that. not just any deity is going to want to take up just any 'pact'. It is up to you to research deities and decide on the appropriate one for the task at hand. and honestly you shouldnt trust some essentially unknown deity who volunteers just because someone else told you so. also pacts are not the sort of thing to even consider if you cant or for whatever reason wont talk to said deity yourself. if you have the money, pay a professional. if you're like the rest of us well... keep reading around this site.

Lux, I am devoted to Hecate but not by any means am I the right person the claim being an authority on the matter. She is mysterious by nature which in part explains why not too many devotees talk about it all that much. If She is calling you, you will know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNQGioRhC8U
He needs to be taken with a grain of salt but has essentially good preliminary info.

I get what you're saying. However, I didn't want to limit the quest by suggesting one specific entity when there could be other entities better fitted for the skill - but are not friends with my knowledge.

I've tried hiring a professional and was even willing to go into debt. Actually, one of the pros I consulted with can be found here but I came to the conclusion, after much research, that they were a scam.

In the end, if one is as skilled as to broker a pact which would grant me what I need, they really wouldn't be out marketing their services and waiting for clients. They'd put their broker skills to good use and broker themselves a pact. That's just my belief. I'm going to have to get really lucky to find someone capable as I figure those that are, don't necessarily roam forums daily or charge in the hundreds. They're just willing to help if drawn. This is just the conclusion I've harbored.
01-15-2018, 01:26 AM
At first i thought you wanted a spirit to help be a broker between you and another spirit.
01-15-2018, 04:10 AM
(01-15-2018 01:26 AM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  At first i thought you wanted a spirit to help be a broker between you and another spirit.

It'd be awesome if I could manage to communicate with a spirit but many failed evocations and invocations later, I sort of gave up.
01-15-2018, 05:05 AM
(01-15-2018 04:10 AM)jgandoe Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 01:26 AM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  At first i thought you wanted a spirit to help be a broker between you and another spirit.

It'd be awesome if I could manage to communicate with a spirit but many failed evocations and invocations later, I sort of gave up.

you need to open your telepathic channels, claudierence something like that, learn void meditation, learn to be quiet, learn to be timeless.
next you need meditate on 3rd eye, to get claivorayance, this is not fast process an will get you "dissapointing" to yourself in the beginning..

you need to pick some deity, burn some candles, ask him/her to come to your dreams if you are not open enough to sense them while awake..

even on tis site there are several deities who you can train living in spirit realm with, good luck

Amen in the flesh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Let's discuss love & attraction works Calvin_MQ 73 4,431 12-18-2017 07:10 AM
Last Post: Hoodoo witch
  How do you serve your Patron/ess bandaboy 25 534 11-19-2017 11:57 AM
Last Post: Calicifer
  What proof do you of entities or forces that aren't in our minds? DownTheBlueWonder 33 1,051 11-11-2017 10:04 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Agrippa's works. Anthony Arcanum 13 465 11-04-2017 10:36 AM
Last Post: jackson
  visualization of winning the lottery works? loifd 11 885 10-15-2017 12:32 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers