Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Someone Who Works With Specific Entities And Would Like To Thank/Serve Them By Ha
01-15-2018, 05:13 AM
(01-15-2018 05:05 AM)henkirikos Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 04:10 AM)jgandoe Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 01:26 AM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  At first i thought you wanted a spirit to help be a broker between you and another spirit.

It'd be awesome if I could manage to communicate with a spirit but many failed evocations and invocations later, I sort of gave up.

you need to open your telepathic channels, claudierence something like that, learn void meditation, learn to be quiet, learn to be timeless.
next you need meditate on 3rd eye, to get claivorayance, this is not fast process an will get you "dissapointing" to yourself in the beginning..

you need to pick some deity, burn some candles, ask him/her to come to your dreams if you are not open enough to sense them while awake..

even on tis site there are several deities who you can train living in spirit realm with, good luck

Thank you! I really have been meditating for about two years now - regularly. In the beginning, it was very difficult but now I can meditate effortlessly. However, I've never had a "supernatural" encounter from it or increased psychic skills. I've even paid for services meant to open up the pineal gland, get my chakras in order, etc. and nothing came of it. It has been frustrating and I'm planning on quitting meditation as no benefits have come from it.

I have prayed to certain deities and asked them to make contact in dreams. Nothing there either.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2018, 03:56 AM
It may have something to do with whatever your motives are for contacting them.
01-16-2018, 01:40 PM
if you’re “meditating effortlessly” and “deriving no benefit” there is no way you’re doing it properly or with spiritual awareness.

what deities do u pray to? did u take the time to form relationships with them? or simply asked and never offered anything in return? have u ever tried a real meditation practice like yidam or chod?
01-16-2018, 11:19 PM
(01-14-2018 03:04 AM)burnspritely Wrote:  you need to be much more specific then that. not just any deity is going to want to take up just any 'pact'. It is up to you to research deities and decide on the appropriate one for the task at hand. and honestly you shouldnt trust some essentially unknown deity who volunteers just because someone else told you so. also pacts are not the sort of thing to even consider if you cant or for whatever reason wont talk to said deity yourself. if you have the money, pay a professional. if you're like the rest of us well... keep reading around this site.

Lux, I am devoted to Hecate but not by any means am I the right person the claim being an authority on the matter. She is mysterious by nature which in part explains why not too many devotees talk about it all that much. If She is calling you, you will know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNQGioRhC8U
He needs to be taken with a grain of salt but has essentially good preliminary info.

Got it, thanks ! Yesterday I found that guy's channel but Ive managed to find a couple of books and information online (mantra, days for offerings, etc), I've enough info now I reckon !
It's just that a LOT of sinchronicities have happened since I began thinking about her. In the past I didnt feel drawn to that specific Goddess but since I can't seem to stop thinking about her for no reason It just makes me wonder if this isn't really just her work..
A Good friend of mine is highly psychic and a devotee of her. When I was talking about it with him he said right away her name even before I tell him who the Goddess was.. it can't be mere coincidence. ^^'

“The trick was just not wanting anything. That was power. That was courage: the courage not to love anyone or hope for anything.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians

[Image: yE2nUm]
01-18-2018, 02:24 AM
english is not my first language so do i understand it right that you want someone who can help you with connecting to a goddess, who might be already tweaking your path?
01-18-2018, 08:11 AM
Shestni or Samosud?
01-18-2018, 11:49 PM
@nib
a permanent altar and some prayers makes a good start. divination to confirm.
01-19-2018, 02:55 AM
JintheNinja Wrote:if you’re “meditating effortlessly” and “deriving no benefit” there is no way you’re doing it properly or with spiritual awareness.

what deities do u pray to? did u take the time to form relationships with them? or simply asked and never offered anything in return? have u ever tried a real meditation practice like yidam or chod?

Are there other practices as well? Any better/easier or more effective than another? Do you need an instructor or is it simple. I'll search the web to get a feel as i know i meditate wrong and purposely focus on chatter, delusions, day dreaming etc.
01-19-2018, 03:05 AM
there are hundreds if not thousands of mediation practices ranging from christian mysticism and esotericism to the literally dozens of kinds of buddhist and vedantic to new age to everything else that exists.

to focus on the chatter initially is normal but you want to move past after a time and u certainly don’t want to daydream however emptiness mediation is a common misconception of westerns approaching buddhist and pseudo buddhist and buddhist inspirited new age mediation- the use of hand seals, icons, mantras, incense, deity projection can all achieve the same goal it’s just a bit more difficult if you’re looking for some kind of quantifiable result

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Let's discuss love & attraction works Calvin_MQ 73 4,431 12-18-2017 07:10 AM
Last Post: Hoodoo witch
  How do you serve your Patron/ess bandaboy 25 534 11-19-2017 11:57 AM
Last Post: Calicifer
  What proof do you of entities or forces that aren't in our minds? DownTheBlueWonder 33 1,051 11-11-2017 10:04 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Agrippa's works. Anthony Arcanum 13 465 11-04-2017 10:36 AM
Last Post: jackson
  visualization of winning the lottery works? loifd 11 885 10-15-2017 12:32 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers