Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foraways from Christianity
09-15-2017, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 03:54 AM by Calicifer.)
(09-15-2017 12:36 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  Countless entities are kind of friendly to humans and the reasons of why one entity is chosen over the other should be by far better.
Name an entity and suitable invocations or a system work with it. I can pull up VK Jehannum's work, invoke things into my body, and feel energy, including that of the Voudon Gnostic.
Hekate happens to be among his work.

Anything else is long term by comparison, but at least might as well be formulaic unless I get anywhere with god invocations.

Hekate is rather considered as a Goddess than a spirit. You can pull anyone for anything really. Magick is extremely flexible system and if it works for you, who I'm to argue. For example, I started with Lilith in her webweaver aspect rather than one which she is called most often and with Lucifer is also the opposite rather than people are used to. When it comes to me, I cannot do a single shit properly and I always mess it up in one way or another. Yet, it always brings results and I get no hostile feelings after wards and it is good too not to mess up with them as I did with Lilith. ^_^

In other words, just follow your intuition in this. Feeling of closeness and connection with said entity is far more important than tradition and in magick, anything goes nowadays. As long as you keep your common sense up and use guidelines found elsewhere, you are free to modify your rituals to your liking. Heck, my friend does not even bother to read any literature on magick and is fully capable of working within any system and do anything on its own. Books are just here for you to realize that writers know shit and one day to throw it all completely to trash bin and custom make everything yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2017, 04:11 AM
(09-15-2017 02:18 AM)Homicide Wrote:  why you mentioned marduk and ishtar Tounge
Theoretically an aspect of the deceased Tiamat according to tablets, sovereign whore steals everyone's stuff, becomes queen of heaven, and then goes to conquer hell and blackmails everyone to save her ass with a tank, coercing the waters of life from her sister. Installs one of her dead partners as ruler of hell.
09-15-2017, 05:07 AM
You guys really believe this stuff?
Lucifer and Lilith... Since when?
Tiamat from heaven? Went to hell and danced in the water?
Puff the dragon man?
09-15-2017, 05:24 AM
okay, im pretty close with them so i just thought whatyour itrest of them were, because if i remember right you werent really longtime occultist, not that numbers matter.

i think that your scenario is very possible about her Wink
those three names were important in egypt too Tounge
tiamat aint really easy to contact..

Prince of Earth
09-15-2017, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 05:41 AM by jackson.)
(09-15-2017 05:07 AM)bandaboy Wrote:  You guys really believe this stuff?
Well I mean, I think they exist as spiritual entities which may or may not have some relation to their archetype as to their nature. Ask Homicide.

(09-15-2017 05:24 AM)Homicide Wrote:  okay, im pretty close with them
Oh really :3
09-15-2017, 07:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  So, is Christianity a form of magick / occultism? Zoom1 29 1,499 05-23-2017 08:09 PM
Last Post: Santero
  Question About Christianity The God-King 275 14,463 02-20-2017 09:23 PM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  Reconciling alternative beliefs and their basis in Catholicism/Christianity? Draca 11 790 09-23-2016 12:06 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  Questions on Christianity for Occultists Warcloud 34 3,018 05-20-2016 09:41 PM
Last Post: Warcloud
  African Diasporic Christianity vs. European Christianity amxha 60 3,348 03-30-2016 01:26 PM
Last Post: amxha