Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucked?
12-08-2016, 02:19 PM
A general rule I have is "Never buy USED electronics." Unlike cars or homes electronics have a tendency to Degrade faster. You may or may not have to get a new Computer. I'm not techie, but on the software side if its something having to do with memory you can try a "Cache Cleaner," which helps clear Temporal Memory and frees up speeds things up. There are some free ones out there like File Shredder (shred free space) and choose one that is "lite" as in it doesn't come with all this extra crap... it does what it was designed to do and that is all.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 03:23 PM
(12-08-2016 12:00 PM)aries Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 10:48 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  That is so weird, I haven't posted anything for a while either and only did just today as well. I had a joke, don't get offended by it, I'm going to tell it. That a little secret that not many people know is, oh, never mind. The joke is no good. Something about getting naked and taking pictures, I'm sorry. (that whole thing was the joke). In answer to your question though, AMAZINGLY, I was just looking that up for no reason at all, like totally randomly had that opened, and they were suggested doing a refresh thing, refreshing windows by going in and basically having two options, full factory restore or the kind which keeps your stuff on there.

Tossing pud picks is usually not advisable. Most ladies are repulsed by that. A few are not but they ask. Hope that helps your lady magic.

Wylandriah if its really fucked you may need to do a reinstall. Hopefully you backed up your most important stuff.

Haha, it was actually a joke about "tech nerds" on the internet asking for favors or trying to trick girls into taking their clothes off, a common practice for such people on the internet.
12-11-2016, 04:42 AM
(12-08-2016 10:42 AM)Wylandriah Wrote:  So the reason I've been gone for a week or two is because I had no internet, but it wouldn't have done me much good anyway as the laptop I'm on is pretty fucked. The only reason I'm on here today is because I've also got skyrim going on simultaneously on the ps for when this thing freezes.

It works fine for five minutes, then freezes usually for 2 or 3 minutes and then runs fine for a few more minutes... pages take ages to load, programs won't respond it's a fucking nightmare... Have run ccleaner and loads of scans, including malwarebytes, nothing showing up on them, any suggestions from techies on here?

I would do a full restore, personally. The CD to do so should have come with the laptop but if you can't find it, google "create restore disk windows ___" and fill in the blank with whatever Windows version you've been running. You should find step-by-step instructions there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fucked again ? aries 4 314 01-11-2017 07:12 PM
Last Post: Wild Card