Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD ..... The DESTROYER!
03-24-2016, 03:29 AM
Interesting you compare God to the Ur-essence Daimon. Are you attributing that to the demiurgic God or the ain soph or both or unto Ain?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2016, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 04:04 AM by Leial.)
His post was interesting to read Hmm .
03-24-2016, 04:07 AM
Well, as I posted in the Christ thread; the bible is really a mish mash of hearsay and deceit from the forefathers of the Church.

I'm a seeker of absolute truth. Perhaps each individual is a different story that has different truths in their own paradigm. That in and of itself seems like deceit. The Abrahamic religion is a deception. They built their region on conquest of others just like every other religion out there. Deep down war and conflict stirs in men's hearts to dominate over others. So perhaps that's why all seem utterly destructive. Its in man to rule and destroy themselves simply to be the conqueror. There are alphas, betas, and complete submissive flock mentality beings.

The link I read from another poster and then reposted is informative enough to reinforce my doubt about the bible being a book of truth and historical reference. Now, maybe the author was bias and maybe not.

I really don't think if the force of all has a singular intellect that it cares what creation does. We are, what is simply is and what was simply was and what will be will be based on whatever laws of reality and existence there is.

Jewish priests, and all varieties of Christian Priests are very much deceivers. They preach peace to gain followers to gather power and profit and higher positions and prestige over the rest to reinforce that they are the only ones right. I'd actually say all religions do this as I see much foolishness from the Gurus of India to the tribes of the Americas to the religions of old.

Religion is a practice of dogma and its rules are written as doctrine. What's annoying is the subterfuge of those that are in "charge" of the flocks as they will rewrite the rules.

Man cannot be kind to each other for long. We are territorial and marginally above the base instincts of the primal beasts of the land. In some essences we are worse for we know better but don't protect our domains in the name of truth or justice. And we definitely don't keep our world clean for the benefit of all. We are selfish and when those that proclaim to be selfless you must ask "what are they really after?"

Whether you believe you are destined for a deserved heaven and reward or to be an immortal wielding power or to even end this existence by your hand you are selfish. Its just human nature.
03-24-2016, 04:10 AM
Bayleaf i read ur comment . You have very interesting perspective of side watching religions being deception . Can i ask you what do you believe ?Are you member of any religion ? What is name of your religion ? Peace Angel
03-24-2016, 04:15 AM
Why do you care what we believe?

Most of us don't believe in Adam and Eve and other nonsense I can assure you of that.
03-24-2016, 04:17 AM
Im just curious i think its fair deal if i tell you what i believe to assume you will tell me what you believe ? o.O am i wrong ?
03-24-2016, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 04:22 AM by Mider2009.)
I think you're just here to bible thump which is annoying. We as occultists don't believe in crazy over the top nonsense.

The fact you don't understand your own bible shows that you're extremely young and immature. As I said I've had angelic and saint work done on my behalf. I also work with one. In fact many people I know do, we where never ordered to go to church. Being decent people is what's expected.
03-24-2016, 04:28 AM
(03-24-2016 12:16 AM)Leial Wrote:  Everyone has a belief to choose and to see which suit tham better... People will usually choose beliefs which offers tham more wealth,power and so on... I already choose one and i know which one it is .

Most people cant comprehend god or the source. So they come up with whatever suits there frame of mind. Social conditioning.

God the source is true unadulterated love.
God of organized religion is a man made construct, to fullfill or put forward an agenda that suits there needs and wants.

So the 2 are very very different.
03-24-2016, 04:30 AM
I really dont care what you think . Do i look like someone who cares what other people think about him.. And this bible thump you mention i dont see ur point here im just telling you what ur asking me dont know what is ur problem but i dont care u asked me some question about bible and i answered to tham and now u tell me i came here to speak about bible ? How much is ur IQ if i may ask ?
03-24-2016, 05:17 AM
Goodness these threads spiral out of control quickly.