Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD ..... The DESTROYER!
03-24-2016, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 05:18 AM by Mider2009.)
My IQ is probably higher then yours since I don't believe in virgin births and people coming back from the dead or trees with magic fruit. A lot of people here use Christian magic and don't bible thump.

If you don't care that's cool but keep your bible thumping to yourself. We are here to be open minded not spew dogma.

If you knew the "truth" you wouldn't spouting off some nonsense you heard in church about why God does this or that.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2016, 05:22 AM
(03-24-2016 05:17 AM)Abbadonecromage9999 Wrote:  Goodness these threads spiral out of control quickly.

They deviate quickly especially threads under Spirituality and Religion.
03-24-2016, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 05:26 AM by Leial.)
Mider2009 o.O I dont understand ur statment about me bible thumping with people here I just answered questions you asked me about Abrahamic religions and Christianity and tree of knowledge and etc . . . I didnt have any intends to harm myself or others and their belief system. I just answered questions you ask nothing more o.O . peace . Angel
03-24-2016, 05:26 AM
Nope you're a bible thumper.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
03-24-2016, 05:34 AM
We each try to dominate our own positions. Often we try to destroy others to elevate ourselves over our foes (perceived and imagined).

What do I believe? I exist and I don't know why? I can assume it is to oppose that which is all. I have no plans on succeeding or failing. Since I'm not the designer of this constriction of existence then I will attempt to confront the perceived designer.

Happiness will not come to me as I don't seek delusions to bandage my existence and pad it for a later time. I always seek the end game in one way or another. I seek truth overall... not love. Love is a word and emotions don't always convey what it supposedly represents. The creator to me is conflict in all forms. The submit is to end it all and that is just the darkness of sleep that the same being is.

Of course it won't matter in the end as one book is just a book and the library is infinite. It will get bored... eventually.
03-24-2016, 05:57 AM
Bayleaf i read ur post its very interesting and some of it makes sense . Peace Angel

And ur not the only one who is seeking end game in one or another way believe me .
03-25-2016, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 04:28 AM by Bayleaf.)
I'll give you a rep point for staying and posting by standing your ground. As I say to myself at times...

"some are bible thumpers and some are demon humpers...."

At this time I can't think of more on the subject of creation vs destruction. Absolute law by condemning that which seeks absolute chaos is tantamount to dictatorship. And do those that seek chaos seek to rule and become hypocrites? If existence is simply a conflict of creation to destruction in an ever recycling manner then that is what it is. No force of supposed good or supposed evil ethos based on an individual's perspective will change that; if that is indeed what existence is. The turmoil will always be there and something will try to rule but will more than likely end up in the recycle bin.

Bah my post did not post.. nvm it did. Now how the hell do I give rep?
03-25-2016, 04:32 AM
Thank you for your time and thank you for sharing some of your views about specific types of things and subjects . If you want to give someone myself or someone other rep you can easily go on their profile and click rate under reputation info of section . Thanks . Peace Angel
03-25-2016, 04:42 AM
Yeah, I finally figured it out. Usually I don't bother but sometimes those that are Christian or closely tied tend to leave this site from confrontation with others.

While you provided nothing new to my paradigm or investigation you did stay your ground in a respectful way, so that's commendable.

I certainly flip my lid a lot (see past insane posts in various threads)
03-25-2016, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 05:20 AM by Leial.)
Well every Christian isnt same type of person he was, is or will be in past,present and future .. Their are much of Christian impostor if i could call tham that myself.. Everyone is different i guess that same includes some of Christians .. Same as some of Christians and Catholic workship idols some arent believe me .. If Christians cant defend himself, others arround him on forum via internet than i really dont understand how could they protect someone in real life for example others.. or himself ..

I tried my best to stay on my ground in some kind of fortitude way of courage,patience and knowledge .

Like i would like to say being unsure is going on next level of being scared of others and himself and being scared means you are about to do somethink brave somethink with kind of fortitude that goes way on next level to courage..

Same as we need sometimes as people.. Need to stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being and thinking positive in a good way about what could happen if everythink goes right ... I know this is litlle confusion post .. But i dont know yet how to express what i want to tell and write ..

Same as courage doesnt mean for myself and shouldnt mean that courage means more than it should mean like courage doesnt mean you dont get afraid of someone,somethink . Courage means you dont let fear stop you from doing it because we want to achieve somethink above,beyond fear,above meaning of fear .. Thanks for your time and Thanks for reading just wanted to express this kind of things out me. Peace Angel