Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD ..... The DESTROYER!
06-18-2016, 04:19 AM
So the people er.. man seeking to pervert the truth for their own means. I guess we all know that. Little point trying to point that out to the masses of followers. Its like jumping into a meat grinder nude.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2016, 04:37 AM
(06-18-2016 04:19 AM)Bayleaf Wrote:  So the people er.. man seeking to pervert the truth for their own means. I guess we all know that. Little point trying to point that out to the masses of followers. Its like jumping into a meat grinder nude.

At first I thought you said jumping to meet a ginger nude...

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
06-18-2016, 06:30 AM
Well, there are some hot chicks. I certainly hope you weren't thinking of Carrot Top.
06-18-2016, 09:34 AM
Cain & Abel. I've have detested that story for as long as I've heard it. I ask questions and get the same damn response from the Church & congregation. Some say the ground was cursed and all that was grown and toiled was cursed. But the animals of the earth ate vegetation from that same earth did they not? Are they not cursed as well?

Abel had a more pure heart. Hah, more like a lazy bastard or not nearly as hard a worker as Cain in the field. But Cain reaped the crops. Yeah, and Abel reaped the animals for Sacrifice.

Many in the church say they didn't eat meat at that point and it wasn't until far later they ate flesh (I want to say after Noah's repopulation of the planet). Eh, how can you really guess. Still, if they ate vegetation and maybe milk it seems pretty blood thirsty for an entity to demand offerings of blood and rendered fat or whole animals. Heck, I'm not even sure Abel killed them but the being just took them (drained the life or ate it whole or ripped it apart... nothing is really said). So, God was a huge carnivore (or monster), and thus it couldn't stand vegetables or grain. It chastised Cain and made him feel guilt and shame. But Cain was only in charge of that task of the fields so how can he be wrong? He only had that to offer and I'd bet he'd offer the best of it. It wasn't good AT ALL for "GOD" and it let everyone know of Cain's failure (or at least Cain himself). Was Cain supposed to offer more flock from Abel's task? No, that would be falsehood and deceit.

God acted like a kid picking on Cain and poking him.

"Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord. 4 And Abel also brought an offering—fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with favor on Abel and his offering, 5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast.

6 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

Why? Because you didn't take favor. Why favor? What does that actually mean? Maybe Cain was just being a bitch in the situation and maybe God did this countless times (we only hear of this one instance). Heck some theories are that Cain wasn't even true offspring of Adam & Eve but Adam seduced by Lillith to get back at Eve. Who Knows....

Eh, maybe if instead of Murdering Abel, he responded like this (impossible I know but heh):

Quote:Lyrics

The Devil's own
Why!?

Where did I go wrong? Who was I supposed to be?
No matter what I've done, you've always criticized me
When it's said and done, will you remember...

Slap on the wrist, smack in the face
The family tree, gave me a name and nothing more
Neglected seed, why!?

It's because of you I'm broken
It's because of you I'm dead inside
I never asked to be here
It's because of you I'm godforsaken
I never wanted this

What did I do wrong? What was I supposed to be?
When it's said and done, will you remember me?

A happy home, a fairy tale, a broken dream
Gave me a life, then turned away
Killed everything, why!?

I never asked to be here
It's because of you I'm godforsaken
I never wanted this

Fuck!
Father, bastard, I'm the Devil's very own
Mother, know not, just who I've become
Father, hate me, for being all you're not
Mother's baby, I hate what I've become
I hate what I've become
I hate what I've become

What did I do wrong? What was I supposed to be?
When it's said and done, will you remember me?

I'd enjoy watching that scenario. Cain could put that song to God, Adam, Eve, and maybe the Serpent too...
12-23-2016, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 04:34 AM by FarhnamDrunk.)
OK TAM. I found a thread perfect for you. Fire away... (Lucky title too)

God, i guess a few people dont like god. i will just say its churchy people acting as gods mouth.

Im feeling good lately so no blasting god from me. Besides the more blasting vs god lately more i want to do the opposite or ignore it.

Getting into a VS paradox here.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]