Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gallery of Magick: Targets Briefly Outside the Country
05-15-2018, 07:07 AM
I've been working with Gallery of Magick for a while and it's been great.

However my targets are about to leave the country for an extended amount of time--several weeks. Does anyone know if I can continue working on them when they are abroad? Is there a circumference for magick to work?

My initial response would be that Magick has no measure of time or space, but I would like other people's opinions. Specifically if anyone know about GOM and Winterfield's Demons of Magick working on far distances.

Thanks

'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
(So let go) yeah let go
And just get in
Oh it's so amazing here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2018, 11:41 AM
I've heard people say distance makes no difference. Never tried it myself, but I don't see why it would unless you physically need to do something to the person

'Cause the devil’s in the details and he’s taking his toll
Sending good men down the foot trails of some lost lonely souls

[Image: xG9uXKX.png]
Yesterday, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:45 AM by danielthewizard.)
I'd like to know if any of winterfields books are any good
Yesterday, 02:52 AM
(Yesterday 12:43 AM)danielthewizard Wrote:  I'd like to know if any of winterfields books are any good

I've been very pleased with Winterfield and Brand. For me, it's by far superior to some of the other practices I used to do.

I'm less into ritual and more into meditation and emotional transmutation. Seriously, I even hate candles and incense--such a fire hazard! Then again, I'm from California where wildfire is rampant.

Recently I began evocation and that has been profound! I do less work because it is physically draining. But it allows me to slow down and remain more focused on one task at a time.

(So let go) yeah let go
And just get in
Oh it's so amazing here
Yesterday, 04:05 AM
(Yesterday 02:52 AM)Sepulchre Wrote:  
(Yesterday 12:43 AM)danielthewizard Wrote:  I'd like to know if any of winterfields books are any good

I've been very pleased with Winterfield and Brand. For me, it's by far superior to some of the other practices I used to do.

I'm less into ritual and more into meditation and emotional transmutation. Seriously, I even hate candles and incense--such a fire hazard! Then again, I'm from California where wildfire is rampant.

Recently I began evocation and that has been profound! I do less work because it is physically draining. But it allows me to slow down and remain more focused on one task at a time.

Care to share some of your experiences with evocation? Have you had any physical manifestations and or good results?
Yesterday, 04:14 AM
(Yesterday 04:05 AM)danielthewizard Wrote:  
(Yesterday 02:52 AM)Sepulchre Wrote:  

Care to share some of your experiences with evocation? Have you had any physical manifestations and or good results?

Manifestations have been both physical and through results. Results are always so subtle and yet, when you look closely, so strangely luminescent. I have been hesitant to share details on here, because the experiences have been intimate. Give me a little bit of time as I work up to sharing it in public. I've been keeping a detailed journal about each experience.

In terms of physical manifestations, I kick into a mode of hyperventilation. Again, I'm hesitant to share too much on here. I wonder if I'm imagining it, but the hyperventilation is absolutely consistent. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this particular symptom.

(So let go) yeah let go
And just get in
Oh it's so amazing here
Yesterday, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 05:11 AM by danielthewizard.)
(Yesterday 04:14 AM)Sepulchre Wrote:  
(Yesterday 04:05 AM)danielthewizard Wrote:  
(Yesterday 02:52 AM)Sepulchre Wrote:  I've been very pleased with Winterfield and Brand. For me, it's by far superior to some of the other practices I used to do.

Manifestations have been both physical and through results. Results are always so subtle and yet, when you look closely, so strangely luminescent. I have been hesitant to share details on here, because the experiences have been intimate. Give me a little bit of time as I work up to sharing it in public. I've been keeping a detailed journal about each experience.

In terms of physical manifestations, I kick into a mode of hyperventilation. Again, I'm hesitant to share too much on here. I wonder if I'm imagining it, but the hyperventilation is absolutely consistent. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this particular symptom.

Sure in your own time! it's always nice to hear the experiences of others. I've not done any evocation for about a year, had my head in books more than anything and turned into a bit of a arm chair magician... have been doing small stuff like little money rituals etc some candle magick and bits and bobs.

I took a step back from evocation after I had that "shit this is real" moment haha I was experimenting with evocation and getting the spirit to communicate through radio frequencies, the spirits are somehow able to manipulate the voices on radio to give back replies, I'll be getting back into this experimentation soon but one of the best guys able to do this is Mortis the wizard check out some of his videos on youtube

-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Magickian : A Study in Effective Magick - Phillip Cooper danielthewizard 4 158 05-20-2018 08:07 PM
Last Post: danielthewizard
  What is Magick? The Glass Wizard 25 1,128 05-16-2018 11:06 AM
Last Post: NewAgePrincess
  Demons of Magick MotherHen 22 1,013 05-12-2018 05:04 AM
Last Post: Alatar
  Difficult targets HellDevil 63 3,324 05-04-2018 02:46 AM
Last Post: Kath
  Cure cancer using magick squares and a known spell Lono28 25 723 04-23-2018 08:09 AM
Last Post: HellBlazer