Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Getting Started with Solomonic Evocation
04-29-2012, 05:53 AM
(04-27-2012 08:34 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(04-27-2012 08:25 AM)Unknown Wrote:  Just put all your occultic stuff in your apartment, and cover their beds and shit in blood pentagrams. Bet you they'll be scared shitless and wonder what form of insanity you are suffering from. Throw in a goat's head for extra points. Just make it look as stereotypically "satanic" as possible. Mumble about how Lucifer is lord every so often. It'll scare then right out.

My friends know that I practice magic and evocation, while they are mesmerized by it they don't think I'm crazy or anything. And I wouldn't do that, we all pay rent there and they have a say in everything that goes on in the apartment. Even if they agreed to let me draw out a Circle of Art on the ground, there isn't enough space to set up a full blown evocation area. Too much furniture and not enough space to move it around. I do have a storage room behind my closet at home (my parents house) and I keep all my ritual items in there, but it's carpeted so I can't draw anything out.

Hahaha, I was only joking around, lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2012, 02:53 AM
(04-27-2012 08:34 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(04-27-2012 08:25 AM)Unknown Wrote:  Just put all your occultic stuff in your apartment, and cover their beds and shit in blood pentagrams. Bet you they'll be scared shitless and wonder what form of insanity you are suffering from. Throw in a goat's head for extra points. Just make it look as stereotypically "satanic" as possible. Mumble about how Lucifer is lord every so often. It'll scare then right out.

My friends know that I practice magic and evocation, while they are mesmerized by it they don't think I'm crazy or anything. And I wouldn't do that, we all pay rent there and they have a say in everything that goes on in the apartment. Even if they agreed to let me draw out a Circle of Art on the ground, there isn't enough space to set up a full blown evocation area. Too much furniture and not enough space to move it around. I do have a storage room behind my closet at home (my parents house) and I keep all my ritual items in there, but it's carpeted so I can't draw anything out.

Have you ever summoned a demon into corporeal form? Lets say a prince of hell? If you have please describe him to me.

""Profit" is a dirty word only to the leeches of the world. They want it seen as evil, so they can more easily snatch what they did not earn."

"Your life is yours alone, rise up and live it."

"Faith and feelings are the darkness to reason's light."

-Sword of Truth
05-07-2012, 03:03 AM
(04-26-2012 09:25 PM)The God-King Wrote:  
(04-26-2012 12:32 PM)Unknown Wrote:  I am a skilled blacksmith. Sword is easy for me.
I've made a traditional Katana before from Jpanese tamahagane.
As for stihcing it, I'm not a streamstress, nor an artist, but how hard is drawing the cirlce on my basement floor in chalk or something?
Surely with a bit of patience and some good o'l geometry, it won't be too hard....

Then go for it. Just make sure everything you draw out is EXACTLY as the grimoire you use instructs. One tiny mistake would mean a failed evocation. That is why I prefer to buy mine pre-made from a practicing professional and magus. Also I share an apartment with my roommates during the week and go home during the weekends so I really have no place to permanently draw out a Circle of Art.

Flexy-Boarder eh? Wink

I also think buying them would be better. Making a tiny mistake that could result in something bad isn't worth it imo.

Staff have been warned. +10% Wink -Compulsion
05-07-2012, 03:06 AM
(05-07-2012 02:53 AM)WannabeBlackhat Wrote:  Have you ever summoned a demon into corporeal form? Lets say a prince of hell? If you have please describe him to me.

If by corporeal you mean physical appearance then the answer is no. As I've stated many times in my evocation posts that I evoke spirits into a black mirror built into my Triangle of Art.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2012, 03:13 AM
(05-07-2012 03:06 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(05-07-2012 02:53 AM)WannabeBlackhat Wrote:  Have you ever summoned a demon into corporeal form? Lets say a prince of hell? If you have please describe him to me.

If by corporeal you mean physical appearance then the answer is no. As I've stated many times in my evocation posts that I evoke spirits into a black mirror built into my Triangle of Art.

But aren't the corporeal ones more powerful?

""Profit" is a dirty word only to the leeches of the world. They want it seen as evil, so they can more easily snatch what they did not earn."

"Your life is yours alone, rise up and live it."

"Faith and feelings are the darkness to reason's light."

-Sword of Truth
05-07-2012, 03:30 AM
(05-07-2012 03:13 AM)WannabeBlackhat Wrote:  
(05-07-2012 03:06 AM)The God-King Wrote:  

But aren't the corporeal ones more powerful?

I don't understand the question. All spirits can be evoked using either method. There aren't any spirits that can be summoned only to physical appearance. Physical manifestation is EXTREMELY difficult and therefore I do not practice that method.

05-28-2012, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2012 05:56 PM by Archaea.)
This might be a stupid question, but when you buy a scrying mirror, where do you place it?
Do you need to place it on the Triangle of Art or do you even still need the Triangle of Art?(Since it's "captured" in a mirror now)?

WOOPS/EDIT: I need to learn to read the posts before asking questions.
But how do you build your mirror into the Triangle of Art? Just place it on there?
I remember a site that sold mirrors with a wooden Triangle of Art arround the mirror but it could also be a memory of a dream so I'm not sure :/

Oh, and one more question, can you really ask ANTHING to a demon? Even stupid things like "what will be the next winning lottery numbers (just an example)" ?

So no longer pretend
That you can't feel it near
That tickle on your hand
That tingle in your ear
Oh ask it anything
Because it loves you dear
It's your most precious king
If only you could hear
05-28-2012, 09:55 PM
(05-28-2012 05:50 PM)Archaea Wrote:  WOOPS/EDIT: I need to learn to read the posts before asking questions.
But how do you build your mirror into the Triangle of Art? Just place it on there?
I remember a site that sold mirrors with a wooden Triangle of Art arround the mirror but it could also be a memory of a dream so I'm not sure :/

Well it depends on the type of Triangle of Art you have. I have a wooden one that I had custom built and I placed my dark mirror within it. You draw out your Triangle of Art on the ground or on some sort of canvas (kind of like I have my Circle of Solomon painted onto canvas). If the Triangle is drawn on the floor (or stitched/painted onto canvas or some other sort of fabric) you can place you Triangle of Art in the middle, like posted up on mirror stands or something. And yes there is a site that sells the mirrors built into the Triangle.

(05-28-2012 05:50 PM)Archaea Wrote:  Oh, and one more question, can you really ask ANTHING to a demon? Even stupid things like "what will be the next winning lottery numbers (just an example)" ?

Again, this one depends. You can ask a demon anything that is within it's realm of abilities. So if the demon has the ability to see the future, such as Vassago (a Prince in hell) then yes you can ask him the next winning lottery numbers. If the demon instead has the ability to cause love such as Zepar can (who is a Duke in hell) then sure you could ask it anything but be prepared for the demon to get bitchy and most likely refuse to carry out your wishes.

05-29-2012, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 12:42 AM by Archaea.)
(05-28-2012 09:55 PM)The God-King Wrote:  
(05-28-2012 05:50 PM)Archaea Wrote:  Oh, and one more question, can you really ask ANTHING to a demon? Even stupid things like "what will be the next winning lottery numbers (just an example)" ?

Again, this one depends. You can ask a demon anything that is within it's realm of abilities. So if the demon has the ability to see the future, such as Vassago (a Prince in hell) then yes you can ask him the next winning lottery numbers. If the demon instead has the ability to cause love such as Zepar can (who is a Duke in hell) then sure you could ask it anything but be prepared for the demon to get bitchy and most likely refuse to carry out your wishes.

I see...
1. But if this is possible, then why haven't a lot more people tried this?
I mean, even if they refuse, you can offer them like 5-10cl of blood (which is quite a lot but hey, you get $50 mil in return), wouldn't that convince them?

2. I have searched everywhere (enochian.org, goetia.ca (http://www.templeofsolomon.ca), and a lot of others) but I couldn't find it anymore. Can you please link me to the site where you found it?

So no longer pretend
That you can't feel it near
That tickle on your hand
That tingle in your ear
Oh ask it anything
Because it loves you dear
It's your most precious king
If only you could hear
05-29-2012, 01:31 AM
(05-29-2012 12:30 AM)Archaea Wrote:  I see...
1. But if this is possible, then why haven't a lot more people tried this?
I mean, even if they refuse, you can offer them like 5-10cl of blood (which is quite a lot but hey, you get $50 mil in return), wouldn't that convince them?

Evocation is not an easy art. Shows like Charmed and Buffy make it seem like all you do is place a few candles in a circle and say a few rhyming words and a demon appears. It is far more complicated than that. Most people wouldn't spend months studying the art, thousands of dollars buying the tools and then the days or weeks of preparation to practice something that most of them don't believe is possible.

As for their refusal, there are ways to force them to do your bidding. You could burn their seal, use different curses, etc. And in Solomonic Evocation it is general practice to not offer your blood. Your blood contains your essence, as most practitioners of blood magic will atest to. If you offer a spirit your blood they will be able to exert influence over you. That's not something you want.

(05-29-2012 12:30 AM)Archaea Wrote:  2. I have searched everywhere (enochian.org, goetia.ca (http://www.templeofsolomon.ca), and a lot of others) but I couldn't find it anymore. Can you please link me to the site where you found it?

I didn't use a website. It was years ago and my High Priestess knew someone who did woodwork in their spare time. She connected us and I had him and his son craft the Triangle for a small fee. Enochian.org has a similar one, it's $300 but as I've previously stated, evocation is not a cheap endeavor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question on Astral Temples for Evocation work. grundy 10 141 Today 07:15 AM
Last Post: sikander
  How to Do an Evocation Of Bune, and Hismael spirit of Jupiter, For Money prophecy_of_hell 40 7,146 05-23-2017 03:37 PM
Last Post: Last_Stand007
  Quality incense for evocation DarkLoader 27 1,552 05-22-2017 06:57 AM
Last Post: JintheNinja
  Do you need scrying abilities/Astral vision for Physical Evocation from Goetia? DemiGod 15 507 05-22-2017 05:59 AM
Last Post: Bc10
  Simple Method of Angelic Evocation The God-King 187 28,913 05-19-2017 11:45 PM
Last Post: amxha