Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Getting Started with Solomonic Evocation
02-12-2017, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2017 09:56 AM by Reizo.)
I think amxha said it best - if you are cherry picking the names and seals and doing whatever you want with them, that is fine, but you are not doing Solomonic magic or grimoire magic. I'm not saying it is impossible to do spirit contact in other ways, I am saying - by nature, grimoire magic is *by the book.* If you decide to follow the Solomonic texts there *are* many different nuances in the books that I would be happy to discuss, once a person is already down that path. Also, FYI, 'demonic enns' are not from the grimoires, they are a modern creation. I see no reason to spend my time trying to convince someone to do one magic vs the other. It's like, should I kick you like a karateka or a kung fu fighter? Which one is correct? It's like trying to get a chaos magician to always dance around a fire and wear a pointy hat.

One thing I can tell you is that a lot of time is required for reading, researching & preparatory work! I decided I liked grimoire tradition and was ready about nine months later to start doing things. The journey is part of the development and quite frankly part of the enjoyment of it. It's my opinion if this doesn't sound like it works for you, then you may want to look into other paradigms that resonate more with your personality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2017, 04:30 PM
(02-12-2017 09:04 AM)danielthewizard Wrote:  So the question is are the traditional tools needed or not? This seems like a mixed opinion.

New here, but in my meager experience. Tools are very good at helping your connection to the spirit you are evoking.

Been able to evoke and invoke King Paimon for a few days now. He is guiding my study and has done and still currently doing a huge favor for me (Thank you King Paimon). I found that adding things like, the circle, focusing on their Sigil, having candles and providing offerings helps in strengthening the bond. I can only imagine what a full blown ritual could do. Have the money to buy but lack the privacy to carry out. (My gf would flip if she knew that I am studying all this). This is also something I am asking King Paimon to help me with.

Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon[/i]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evocation Lucifer black.spark 17 823 Yesterday 05:08 PM
Last Post: jon20000
  Telepathy Instead Of Evocation Candy Ray 29 985 05-27-2017 07:39 AM
Last Post: Candy Ray
  Question on Astral Temples for Evocation work. grundy 14 244 05-25-2017 05:06 PM
Last Post: grundy
  How to Do an Evocation Of Bune, and Hismael spirit of Jupiter, For Money prophecy_of_hell 40 7,386 05-23-2017 03:37 PM
Last Post: Last_Stand007
  Quality incense for evocation DarkLoader 27 1,587 05-22-2017 06:57 AM
Last Post: JintheNinja