Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Radio Application Experiences
09-17-2017, 06:50 AM
So, a while back I started using the Ghost Radio app on my phone. At the time, I asked what people thought, and got a lot of responses saying it's junk, it's fake, etc. I believe it's real, although I was skeptical with the early results I got with it. Over time, and continuing to use it, it's worked better and better for me. Here are some of the things that make me believe it's real, and maybe not.

First, let me explain mainly when I use this. I have an ancestor altar, and commune with my sister, mom and dad once a week. When I do, I play 3 songs, 1 for each, songs that I know they loved in life. Near the end of the song, I tell them I'm going to say bye and will talk to them in a week. I ask them to reveal themselves to me, and to give me protection, and to help me connect to the spirit world. Anyway, that said...

- Every time I start the song, and call on one of them, an entity shows up a few moments later. As the song is close to ending, and I say bye, the signal fades, meaning the entity left. The next entity arrives soon thereafter.

- When communing with my sister once, she said her daughter/my niece's name. I hadn't said it all.

- I always speak with low volume, making sure the phone can't "hear" me, so it doesn't give generic responses/words that are similar to what I'm talking about. Once, I was telling my sister goodbye, and that I'd talk to her next week. I had, up until that point, NEVER had a sentence come through, only individual words. The sentence, "Will see you then."

- When I first started this, my dad came to me in a dream. He was sitting next to me, and looked at me then put his head down, closed his eyes, and fell asleep. He's never visited with me during my sessions again. A friend of mine (she is a bit of a psychic/medium) said that he is "cocooned," or sleeping. She explained that people that have experienced trauma in life are cocooned and cared for by angels after death to heal them. Again, he never shows up during my sessions.

- I was keeping flowers on the altar, but it's hard to regularly keep fresh flowers there, so I bought an orchid and put it there, but it died. I had nothing there, flower or plant-wise, and one session, I asked my mom if there was anything I could do. "A plant" was the response.

There have been a few other, similar words and phrases that make sense to me. Another huge one is too personal for me to put here, but way too real to be a coincidence or to be accidental. Also, there are a LOT of ones that make no sense to me. I don't know if it's because they are saying something and I just don't get it, or because the technology of a $1.99 app doesn't really get clear results like one would ideally hope for.

Anyway, that's my experience. Magicinqu, a while back, when I first started this, you asked me to let y'all know of my experiences. That's some of them, that have made me a believer. It seems you have to stick with it, and keep working to get in tune with it and to get results. Have a good day everyone!

Believing is seeing is believing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2017, 07:15 AM
Instead of the app, I'd recommend an actual old-fashioned crystal radio.
09-17-2017, 07:54 AM
Ditto. Not doubting the authenticity if the app, but an actual ghost box will let you receive messeges.

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.
09-17-2017, 08:56 AM
Ok how do I get that?

Believing is seeing is believing.
09-17-2017, 09:39 AM
There are plenty of tutorials online on how to make a ghost box. Then you add a crystal to attract energy like what Zhor said (making it a crystal box). Unless you want to drop some serous paper on a premade one.

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  tell me everything you know about lucifer + experiences almightysemiwizard 27 566 Yesterday 01:35 PM
Last Post: redbeardmagick
  Describe your own biomancy's experiences Calicifer 5 122 08-20-2017 09:24 AM
Last Post: InitiateofArts
  SPIRIT COMMS THROUGH RADIO - MY RECORDINGS danielthewizard 26 2,893 08-06-2017 07:50 PM
Last Post: danielthewizard
  Ghost shows. Would you? BlueBlooded93 6 187 08-05-2017 09:16 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Ghost tracking apps toddvtx1300 33 858 06-18-2017 05:46 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra