Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Shopping
11-14-2017, 11:17 PM
So as some of you may know I'm working at the Renaissance Fair on weekends currently. Fair season ends in two weeks.

Renfair is also my biggest opportunity to restock on magic supplies, as there are tons of occult vendors scattered throughout the site.

I'm usually not too big on using materials in workings all the time, but they are nice to have when needed or wanted. So, going forth with a $20-$30 budget at most, what particular items have y'all found are worth it the most to buy? What are some things I should consider getting this year? (Excluding a wand, athame, scrying bowl, pendulum, goblet and all the altar shit, already have those)

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2017, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 01:03 AM by Wylandriah91.)
All the crystals.

All of them.

Seriously, you can get a lot with that budget, and maybe even a book of their traditional uses? Crystals are amazing. I did an article about using them a week or two ago, going on about how amazing they are. t
They're so worth including in any practice.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
11-15-2017, 02:33 AM
Roots. You cannot go wrong with roots, especially ones that are not grown locally to where you live. Roots are the powerhouse of herbs and unless you like nature walks with digging implements as well as knowing precisely what to dig for, it's best to just buy them where & when you can.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2017, 11:52 AM
*le bump*

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
11-17-2017, 02:37 PM
If I were you I'd glom onto anything made of nice wood that you can carve up into charms!

Power, Praise, and Glory Be
To Spirits All of Worlds Three;
Prithee Hearken Unto Me
And Wield Through Me
Divinest Storm of Mystery.

There is no separation
Between a man, his art, and his religion
'Less there is separation within the man.
11-17-2017, 02:53 PM
Parchment! It's classy. And leather pouches are a nice thing to have for charm bags.

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.

Mei autem pene est clavis inferni
11-22-2017, 01:01 PM
*le bump once more, why the fuck not*

11-22-2017, 08:47 PM
Natural-fabric clothing for rituals! Holds enchantments much easier. And an obsidian mirror if there is one Tounge

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.