Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a few questions if you don't mind
01-12-2017, 03:53 AM
Hello,Ok so I'll be doing demonic sigil magic to get laid.I've decided to use the demon Zepar.I don't have a specific girl I'd like to have sex with,I'd actually like to have sex with as many of the hot girls at school. I'd like to know if this is the right spirit for the job? And I'd also like to know,when you use a spirit to to get girls into bed with you,does the spirit influence you or does the spirit influence the girls or both? Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2017, 03:59 AM
Normally it would be better to ask the spirit this question.
No matter what the grimoire says, the spirits listed in the grim do not necessarily have all their abilities shared within those manuscripts.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2017, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 05:53 AM by Lazarus.)
I'm not knocking the Goetia because it certainly has its validity and applicable uses (maybe I'm being a little too boy scouty here).

But consider the message you'd be sending to your subconscious. That you can't get laid without some spirit intervening? How might that play out in your future relationships?

How would you know if the woman was truly into YOU or if it was just the working of a spirit?

Rather than developing a dependency on a spirit to get laid, why not build up your own confidence and flirtation skills and interaction with the opposite sex?

You mentioned school and I'm assuming high school. Which means you've got time and practice makes perfect. Start with just talking to girls. (All girls, not just the "hot" ones)

I guess the moral here is never have a spirit do for you, that which you can do for yourself. It's disempowering. Put in the real work yourself and be a true magician.

Edit: if you are going to work with a spirit on this anyway, rather than the approach of "hey spirit, please make the hot girls want to fuck me" try the approach of "what can I do to become more appealing, attractive, etc."
01-13-2017, 02:42 AM
(01-12-2017 05:39 AM)Lazarus Wrote:  I'm not knocking the Goetia because it certainly has its validity and applicable uses (maybe I'm being a little too boy scouty here). But consider the message you'd be sending to your subconscious. That you can't get laid without some spirit intervening? How might that play out in your future relationships? How would you know if the woman was truly into YOU or if it was just the working of a spirit? Rather than developing a dependency on a spirit to get laid, why not build up your own confidence and flirtation skills and interaction with the opposite sex? You mentioned school and I'm assuming high school. Which means you've got time and practice makes perfect. Start with just talking to girls. (All girls, not just the "hot" ones) I guess the moral here is never have a spirit do for you, that which you can do for yourself. It's disempowering. Put in the real work yourself and be a true magician. Edit: if you are going to work with a spirit on this anyway, rather than the approach of "hey spirit, please make the hot girls want to fuck me" try the approach of "what can I do to become more appealing, attractive, etc."

Ok you right.How about I ask one of the Goetia spirits to teach me how to seduce girls? Btw im not interested in love right now(that shit too complicated),I just need a few fuck buddies thats all
01-13-2017, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 03:34 AM by Imperator.)
Are you new to occult? Or do you have experience? If you are new,goetic demons are not the best place to start.

However,if you still choose to go ahead,I'd suggest Prince Sitri.
01-13-2017, 12:08 PM
With my experience with Sitri, he is the best for this job.
I worked with him once for this purpose and the result came after 4 days, but I had a chick on mind not a random girl.
01-13-2017, 12:30 PM
When i mussed around the old lust bucket there was Vual, Zepar, Sitri, Sallos, Asmodeus... Maybe Lillith and Lucifer too. But i heard in dream they all lust in ways.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
01-13-2017, 02:09 PM
Well for v.which method u use ? I use a. Circle put a seal of baphomet n wrist and pray to him.to bring a girl.but u muss diss mis tis guy.believe me.also there is the astarot sex spell.the Amadeus.belpheghor.
01-13-2017, 02:30 PM
(01-13-2017 12:08 PM)Senatra Wrote:  With my experience with Sitri, he is the best for this job.
I worked with him once for this purpose and the result came after 4 days, but I had a chick on mind not a random girl.

This is my experience as well. I used Sitri to get closer to a specific girl and gave him a period of two weeks. On day 13, at a party, we hooked up, so it was succesful.

In fact, I think he boosted my performance with girls in general and only a few days after the ritual, I got so much more attention from the opposite sex than I usually did.
01-14-2017, 01:54 AM
He is a great prince, Always surprises me with fast results.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Questions regarding Invocation Armaros 19 237 Today 01:39 AM
Last Post: Armaros
  Noob questions with details Davidtheman100 12 451 01-27-2017 05:50 AM
Last Post: Dman3213
  Some newbie questions FerretPL 4 139 01-14-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: FerretPL
  My question for those who have questions about the spirits in the Goetia? clovekey 6 343 12-18-2016 02:44 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  Hello everyone, I have two questions on this post. About Duke sallos, and a generic. gameoflife 14 448 11-10-2016 11:16 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra