Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guest Interviewer
11-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Ok, the title is pretty much self explanatory, but in case this is the first time you've heard of this whole news thing, I'll walk you through the halls.

Given the burnout we mostly experience from our daily responsibilities and marijuana shortage that is more frequent than usual, nowadays, our creativity is taking a hit. No pun intended. So we need people to conduct interviews, on members of their choice, for our weekly editions. As guest interviewer, you are not attached to the weekly responsibilities of the News Team, rules which I uphold whenever my inhibitions are back and the feel-good wears off. And the rules are also lax, so you get to conduct it a bit according to your own style.

Too short interviews are not accepted. If they are too long, I'll use the interview papers to roll my blunt and... Well, you've seen the movies. You know how it already ends. Spiffy!

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Protestant Priest depicts the News team as a bunch of greasy stoners. Surprised And we're not greasy at all!

Also, to whomever gets the guest interviewer job - we want some juicy details! Smiling

[Image: 1484245578377.png]
11-15-2013, 06:35 AM
You're right, Svarog, we are definitely not greasy. It would sure be a nice change of pace.

11-15-2013, 07:18 AM
Luck, I hope you cget a good response Smiling

"Someone once asked me if there was such a thing as magic. Only if you want there to be. Only if you want it." - John Constantine, Hellblazer #141
11-19-2013, 01:36 PM
I'll get an interview completed for you. Smiling

[Image: sig1zm2_zps4bfd8e56.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-19-2013, 02:44 PM
I haven't gotten interviewed as yet.

I have been offered but the questions were not to my liking. Just needed to vent.
*covers from hate*

[Image: kkiwMyF.jpg?1]
11-19-2013, 04:10 PM
(11-19-2013 01:36 PM)Star Wrote:  I'll get an interview completed for you. Smiling

File and send it to me. I'll swing it somewhere.

(11-19-2013 02:44 PM)Numb Wrote:  I haven't gotten interviewed as yet.

I have been offered but the questions were not to my liking. Just needed to vent.
*covers from hate*

I don't see you getting interviewed anytime soon. Enjoy reading the bimonthly editions with pungent taste in your mouth.

01-02-2014, 01:36 PM
The God-King Wrote:
Star Wrote:
The God-King Wrote:
Star Wrote:
The God-King Wrote:
Star Wrote:
The God-King Wrote:
Star Wrote:
The God-King Wrote:
Star Wrote:
The God-King Wrote:
Star Wrote:I would like to interview you so that the WF News has an interview for the next edition.

It would be my pleasure. Smiling
Today I will be interviewing the Staff member, The God-King. Do you have anything you would like to say before we begin?

Yes. Is that you in your avatar? If so we should meet sometime. I can....uh....show you my taste in furniture Wink If not then expect a visit from my lawyer due to false advertising.

It is not, I just appreciate fine women xD. I do however know her personally. So we've been around WF for nearly two years now, how well do you feel the site has progressed since the day you joined?

Then perhaps you should introduce us. I'd like to see if she can drive a stick shift Wink

It has progressed quite well. We have a nice stable of members that are active so I can't say we've done poorly in that department. I do wish we had more experienced members though. I know we're a forum dedicated towards beginners but there's only like five of us or so that are experienced and active that help out the newbies.

Understandable, believe it or not I don't have an in-depth history in the occult arts. The members and the general atmosphere are what keep bringing me back. I know how much time and effort you've put into the site, how did you feel when you were appointed as a Staff member?

Glad to see you decided to stick around. As for how I felt about getting Staff, I was pretty excited. It was unexpected so I was surprised when Crow PMed me asking if I would like to be Staff but I was excited nonetheless.

Well Crow definitely made the right choice in allowing you to moderate the forum. What sort of changes do you hope to see in the future?

Thank you Smiling As for changes, I'd like to see the market section become active with virtually no scams. I'd also like to see the forum grow to not only cater to beginners but also nourish them and get them to the next level.

I'm afraid as long as money is involved there will always be someone trying to abuse it. It was great speaking with you, it's been great to have you around for the past year and a half. We look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Thanks for choosing me to be interviewed. I enjoy WF and plan on staying around for the long haul!

[Image: sig1zm2_zps4bfd8e56.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Where the fuck is my interview. Do people really hate Thor?
*cries in cornor*
01-05-2014, 08:51 AM
Thor, I thought you were dead.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
Thread Closed