Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guest Interviewer
01-05-2014, 08:30 PM
HE LIVES!
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2014, 08:52 PM
I'm surprised more people aren't jumping at this offer. I'd interview some of the members here.

Stellen sich vor, dass es keinen Heaven gibt, es ist einfach wenn Sie versuchen.
Keinen Hölle unter uns, Über uns nur Himmel.
01-12-2014, 09:28 AM
(01-05-2014 08:52 PM)AnonALion Wrote:  I'm surprised more people aren't jumping at this offer. I'd interview some of the members here.

That's because the audience for the WF News drastically shrunk. The only sections that are active are the occult session and Wraiths, hence why we pawned the printers and ink for holidays extra cash. We did keep the printing papers for rolling herbal medicines, every chance we get.

On a serious note, there isn't a news without an interview, sports section and satirical world news. Though, I don't mind mind whipping most sections up, on biweekly basis, it's the lack of hearers that held me off. Hopefully, someone different may be able to hoist the creed of the group with innovative concepts.

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
01-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Why not just appoint a leader that will commit to the tasks because they're convinced it's their responsibility? That's how most Fortune500 companies do it.

Stellen sich vor, dass es keinen Heaven gibt, es ist einfach wenn Sie versuchen.
Keinen Hölle unter uns, Über uns nur Himmel.
01-12-2014, 10:26 PM
I'll do a couple if you want me to.

I've gone out of touch
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-13-2014, 03:01 AM
(01-12-2014 04:46 PM)AnonALion Wrote:  Why not just appoint a leader that will commit to the tasks because they're convinced it's their responsibility? That's how most Fortune500 companies do it.

Do you have anyone in mind? Because that would greatly help. I committed to the task, but what is a leader without anyone to lead? What's a WF news group leader to do without any journalists?

01-13-2014, 03:05 AM
(01-13-2014 03:01 AM)Protestant Priest Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 04:46 PM)AnonALion Wrote:  Why not just appoint a leader that will commit to the tasks because they're convinced it's their responsibility? That's how most Fortune500 companies do it.

Do you have anyone in mind? Because that would greatly help. I committed to the task, but what is a leader without anyone to lead? What's a WF news group leader to do without any journalists?

I agree with PP here, I don't think WF is big enough yet to have a *team* of WFNews/journalists. This volunteer/guest interviewer thing is good for the current setup imho.

I've gone out of touch
01-13-2014, 03:13 AM
I remember once upon time.. Well, back when WF just started, I suggested WF News and well, I became the founder of it. Back then we had a full news team and people actually read the articles but as time went on, I was busy and I resigned from the post and Star took over. People just don't seem that enthusiastic about the news any more, which is a real shame since I love reading things, fuck I'll even read all the posts on a thread I have intentions of posting on.
01-13-2014, 03:42 AM
(01-13-2014 03:05 AM)SkullTraill Wrote:  I agree with PP here, I don't think WF is big enough yet to have a *team* of WFNews/journalists. This volunteer/guest interviewer thing is good for the current setup imho.

I'm not really sure if it is a conundrum of minuscule matters, rather the availability of willing contributors. A lot goes on in the background prior to every edition. Ask any past news editor and he will confirm the tedious task involved therein. On top of it, I spend countless time scourging the entire forums, fiddling on how to bring activity up on the forgotten sections in order to have an even overlook of things. Sometimes things do not automatically or instantly translate into activity. Nevertheless it's there.

This place will mostly stay "small" if we all either post in the occult session or the lounge. It alienates other members who aren't into occult and I am very interested in seeing those members stick around. That's also the very reason why I stepped away from the occult session.

01-13-2014, 03:45 AM
(01-13-2014 03:42 AM)Protestant Priest Wrote:  This place will mostly stay "small" if we all either post in the occult session or the lounge. It alienates other members who aren't into occult and I am very interested in seeing those members stick around. That's also the very reason why I stepped away from the occult session.

Meh, I kinda disagree. This is Wizard Forums after all. That's just me though.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Thread Closed