Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average
HOW TO: Evocation of YHVH to make a pact
04-22-2017, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 02:36 AM by Holy_Earth.)
YHVH can be evoked and you can make a covenant with him. This is what he calls a pact. Solomon had a pact with YHVH for wisdom. Summoning YHVH is how the bible was written. Moses was a Kabbalist. I will teach you how to make a pact with YHVH. First, he comes by all his names. Call him by all his names to get an answer. He enjoys Frankincense incense. Light candles and incense. Use the following and get into a trance. YHVH revealed to me you can use the tetragrammaton for a sigil. Get into a trance and speak the conjuration when the sigil flashes. Yeshua is the true name of Jesus Christ. Yeshua called God, Elah.

[Image: 3265731755_f5bfb2e95b.jpg]

REPEAT 5 times or until manifestation (roughly five times)
I call to the YOD HEY VAV HEY ALEPH LAMED HEY YOD MEM YOD HEY VAV HEY ACHAD. COME TO ME YEHOVAH OUR GOD, YEHOVAH IS ONE. Rise within my mind, body, and soul. Rise and manifest within the incense by your Divine Pressence. Elah come to me now. Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh Come to me now. Aion of Aion come to me Atah Gibor Le-Olam Adonai. Come to me Elah. Come to me El Shaddai. For I evoke you now.

Wait until he is present and then greet him. Ask him to possess you if your astral senses are not up to par that way he can speak through you. He is God he won't harm you. Spirits speak through you during possession through oxygen atoms. Pay attention to the back of your thoughts during this ritual even if you are not possessed. This is how you will communicate with him if you Ajna Third Eye is open. Daily rituals and meditation can help you achieve this.

The following is a sample pact you can implement with him. He will accept this pact. Ask him anyway and gaze within your dark mirror. When he tells you he accepts sign it and burn it into the astral realm. This way it is forever there and you no longer have to worry about keeping the paper.

It is my will to make a pact with YEHOVAH, EL SHADDAI, EHYEH ASHER EHYEH, YOD HEY VAV HEY ALEPH LAMED HEH YOD MEM YOD HEY VAV HEY ACHAD. I will give offerings, and sacrifices (incense). I will occasionally offer food, and drink. I shall revere your name as well. I ask for Divine Light, the Holy Ghost, and your spirit be ever present in my life. I will go to church more often on Sundays and be with you and my Father, Elah. I ask for you to vouch for me before the Father and Elders of Heaven. I ask you grant me your greatest blessings and enchantments. I ask you come to me swiftly when called and grant me Divine Authority over your Angels. I seek your protection, physically, and spiritually. When I travel and throughout all aspects of my life. Keep me safe. I will offer you prayers and thanks. I will partake of the offerings at church. I will give sin offerings of incense. Guide me with Divine light to become more psychic and powerful. Be with me always. I will be thankful for all you do for me. I ask you to grant me a Holy Title. Grant my desires. Teach me of Angelic Magick. Fulfill my life to be Holy. Protect me from all Demons, Legion, and infernal spirits. Rebuke them and bind them away from me. I will learn from my time spent with you. I seek your prophecy and make me of your chosen. Protect me from all magick that is against my will (curses, hexes, voodoo, spells). Bring me abundance and prosperity in heart and wisdom. Grant me magickal empowerment and Divine Light. I seek protection and the grace of the 24 Elders to be in my life. Grant me the power of Christ. Guide Yehovah into my life more than he is now. Grant me eternal life upon my death. Bind me within the currents of the 24 elders. Bind Divine Light to the currents of (your name here) I will come to Church and worship you. I shall respect and revere you. Forgive me for my mistakes and I shall make you my Lord. Make me of your chosen. Amen. Manifest what I desire.

Print out the pact. He will 100% accept this pact if you put it into place. I highly suggest you work with Yehovah because he makes spirits come faster when you have a pact with him. You will get enormous respect in the spiritual world. It will also make you his chosen. Do what I told you and you will have a pact with God. I summoned him and he wanted me to post this here. If you do repeated prophecy rituals with YEHOVAH and write everything down he will make you his prophet. This is not un-attainable. You can be any spirits prophet with patience and time devoted to rituals. Enjoy!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2017, 12:54 AM
Wait...will he accept a PACT or a WISH? I mean...pacts always tend to give every side of the pact something. SO what are the costs? What exactly does YHVH want from you?
04-22-2017, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 01:05 AM by Holy_Earth.)
He will 100% accept the pact you should be respectful and still ask him if he accepts though. He is the Father after all. This is Ain Soph the origin of Cosmic Light. Do the ritual as I told you. There are no costs, just endless wisdom and prophecy on how to better your life. Take my advice demons are powerful, but nothing like YHVH. I highly suggest you let him possess you if you make a pact with him because he then grants you his powers. When you let a spirit possess you, you absorb their powers. Letting YHVH possess you grants you a lot of Divine Light energies that can be beneficial to your ritual workings. This is not a prayer or spell, it is a ritual that can be done to 100% manifestation as long as you listen to me.

The possession is optional. I highly suggest you at some point let him possess you because he can grant you powers just by doing a possession ritual. He is YHVH so you can just tell him to leave when you want him to and he will. He is very kind, not volatile either. He is very easy to work with. He explains things to your understanding. He is not going to lecture you, only help you.

THE COSTS OF THE PACT ARE WORSHIP AND TIME. THAT IS ALL
04-22-2017, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 01:10 AM by Calicifer.)
If this is true, it is definate proof that YHVH is not the God and just another pretender.

If there is no price then it is not a pact. You commit yourself to something then that is the price to pay.
Quote:I shall respect and revere you. Forgive me for my mistakes and I shall make you my Lord

Here. You are selling your soul to him. Occultist in General do not care much of what they say. They give up themselves away in servitude as it would be nothing, without any understanding or care and later are surprised why spirits have legal right to affect them.
04-22-2017, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 01:18 AM by Holy_Earth.)
No your obviously not seeing this clearly. YHVH is the Father ask any angel. Gabriel Will say So, Metatron will say So, Michael will say so, Raphael will say so, Uriel will say so, and they all will. Demons will also say he is the Father. Don't kid yourself. I'm writing a book on Kabbalah and evocation of angels I know what I'm talking about. Your not selling your soul, the Father is the distributor of Souls. He is only taking back what is his. Don't be so hot for Hell-fire. You might not like it in the end! Just so you know making a pact is not selling your soul. It is simply a spiritual business agreement.

Making a pact with YHVH is how you become an angelic prophet. You have no idea how powerful this pact is. Once you implement it your life is going to change forever.
04-22-2017, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 01:35 AM by Calicifer.)
Can you redirect to more information specifically about him? In any case, the status of spirits and ones who command whom matters very little to me. I never took him for anything greater than for example, Zeus. The creator is far bigger to me than any one spirit and your rituals seems to be preaching in disguise.
04-22-2017, 01:44 AM
No you need to learn more about magick then. Magick is one of two things Divine Light or Darkness. Spirits that are angels, archangel, Yeshua and YHVH use divine light. Demons and other deities use Divine Light and Darkness. Zeus is not a god but a demon. So he uses Divine Light and Darkness. This is what I have learned from my overall work with spirits. My ritual isn't preaching. My ritual is how to assimilate power.
04-22-2017, 02:03 AM
I agree with Calcifer. There are dogmatics here which true "God" transcends, imo. Rituals like this are no better than self-delusion. "Some may pose then to me, “Who are you as to say the nature of God?”, and to them I say, “not am I to say as to what is 'God', but rather what 'God' is not.” Bees make honey but flies smell like shit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2017, 02:19 AM
Haha this is awesome if legit... of course it's probably not
04-22-2017, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 02:29 AM by Holy_Earth.)
I have 7 demonic pacts don't treat me like some asshole who's deluding themselves. You think because there are more than one thing that claims to be god you can shit on my magickal ritual? Leave this thread if you are not interesting in making a pact with YHVH. This thread is not a debate of beliefs stay on topic ^

Just because I'm talking about Divine Light does not mean I'm preaching. If this doesn't interested and you don't feel like giving my ritual a try leave now. I love how all of you have never tried evoking YHVH and you treat me like some asshole. I know more about magick than any of you. Don't treat me like some asshole when you're not even looking to give my ritual a try.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I've decided to make a Pact With A Goetic Spirit Named... Last_Stand007 9 419 06-30-2017 02:53 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  Evocation of Cassiel Riva626 0 191 06-27-2017 02:27 AM
Last Post: Riva626
  Evocation works? Nes12 3 272 06-14-2017 08:24 AM
Last Post: OldSaint
  Love pact iulia 7 541 06-09-2017 09:59 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Evocation Lucifer black.spark 23 1,722 05-30-2017 05:33 AM
Last Post: Sammy