Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven and Hell
09-10-2014, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 09:17 AM by Rashnu.)
(09-10-2014 08:42 AM)Leviathan Wrote:  Wow you brought up a good point... Still Jesus said that he surrounded himself with sinners in order to save them. Still if I am from the lineage of Jesus than that just proves that G-D's Love is wide and big.

I don't recall him surrounding himself with sinners, I recall sinners surrounding themselves around him in order to be saved/healed ect.. all about human greed and self preservation.. I recall the bible saying only through god can one be saved.. then again it is easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven... I understand the meek shall inheret the earth, So I'm not trying to use the camel reference out of context,, I'm just saying that the bible is full of parables and life lessons.. then it switches to death and destruction to gays and witches.
Why would jesus want to kill gays and witches if he wants them to be saved? God and jesus need to get on the same page broski...
Your not going to save some sinner by killing them just to have them burn in hell for eternity... That sounds like quite the opposite to me lol
People and Sinners followed Jesus because he preached love, However; his "father" (God) was wrath incarnate, in today's terms its like a secret agenda.. draw them in with a pawn that will preach love and freedom, then keep them from leaving by the threat of eternal damnation...

it's Jonestown all over again.. only this time it's world wide.
The people who contributed to writing the bible all put in there own Idea's hence the contradictions left and right thru out the book, Your a smart guy when you want to be Levi, you got me on Facebook so go ahead and hit me up on there and I'll explain in more detail, this was written very sloppy
(My apologies to the original poster if this was a little too off topic)
(Also you know I'mnot even gunna try to convert you, just trying to enlighten you on some things)

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 09:27 AM by Leviathan.)
Jesus doesn't hate us my friend. He Loves us for we are his creation. We come from him. Therefore we are part of him. That's why he knows us. Fire is a sign of purifying something. If Jesus and the The Father wants us to burn in fire, it's only to purify us, I believe. As all Christians are bathed in the fire of the Holy Spirit.
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2014, 10:01 AM
(09-10-2014 08:12 AM)Leviathan Wrote:  G-D wants us to be "Pure". Just like how I only want a complete virgin for my wife that's what Jesus wants from his bride ( The Church(People that believe in him)). So that means that we should STAY AWAY from any spiritual force that's not Jesus. Yes that does include contacting angels. You're still divining if you do and that's a big NO. The Bible says only Jesus is the way. Not other angels or spirits or human. Only Jesus. If you do this you will be in G-D's people. Meaning you will receive eternal blessings. Better than any current blessing we get.

Yes I know I look stupid saying that since I practice magick but its my birthright. G-D made me to temp, to guide, to bless, to preach. All this is done as a Holy Plan. The plan of G-D. I'm his iron rod of wrath. I sin because I know why I was made and that is to embrace the dark side without leaving the office of Divinity.

No, you certainly don't sound stupid. It's your beliefs, and i respect them. However, if God wants us to be pure, i think he's a little disappointed Huh
09-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Damnit phone erased my post. Write in notepad. Was along the lines those that believe they're doing what they enjoy and think they'll end up in their own heaven probably will. Those that torture themselves with guilt and sin will end up in their own hell.

Probably more complicated. The freedom enjoyed is for self. Is there a heaven for psychopathic blood butchers? I don't know. Is their a garden of Eden heaven for master gardeners. I don't know. Same with hells. Can a satanist surpass the demons they befriend in total power. I don't know. Can masters of goodness be more powerful than angels and divinities. I don't know. The underlying theme seems to become a god in your own right. Is comparison to others the actual downfall and one should respect the uniqueness of all creation. I don't know. Could be either way.

I don't know if you're padding yourself Levi by walking godly paths of divinity and Christ and at the same time trying to be a lord and brother in this Christian hell thought pattern.

In fact the whole satan and demon being the bad boys on the block seems stereotyped. Maybe they like it that way. I'd say its more complicated due to man. The actual full truth is a game for all these beings. I see them looking at man like toys. Currently I am annoyed at being a toy. Not much I can do about it except petition upon death to be snuffed out. If death is like life. Fuck it. Heaven sounds like shit. And he'll is so meh I'd only wonder if it could be wrecked somehow.

So I ponder----

So this?
"Bad Guys"
We could've been anything that we wanted to be
But don't it make your heart glad
That we decided, a fact we take pride in
We became the best at being bad

We could've been anything we wanted to be
With all the talent we had
No doubt about it, we whine and we pout it
We're the very best at being bad guys

We're rotten to the core
And my congratulations no one likes you any more
Bad guys, we're the very worst
Each of us contemptible, we're criticised and cursed
We made the big time, malicious and mad
We're the very best at being bad

We could've been anything we wanted to be
We took the easy way out
With little training, we mastered complaining
Manners seemed unnecessary
We're so rude, it's almost scary

We could've been anything that we wanted to be
With all the talent we had
With little practice, we made every black list

Or This
"You Give A Little Love"
You could have been anything that you wanted to be
And its not too late to change
I'd be delighted to give it some thought
Maybe you'll agree we really ought 2-3-4...

We could have been anything that we wanted to be
Yes, that decision was ours
It's been decided
We're weaker divided
Let friendship double up our powers

We could of been anything that we wanted to be,
And I'm not saying we should,
But if we try it we'd learn to abide it
We could be the best at being good guys
Flowers on the earth
Who can even guess how much
A real friend is worth?
Good guys shake an open hand
Maybe we'll be trusting
If we try to understand
No doubt about it
It must be worth while
Good friends to tend to make you smile
We could of been anything that we wanted to be
Yes, that decision was ours
It's been decided
We're weaker divided
Let friendship double up our powers
You give a little love and it all comes back to you
la la la la la la la
You know your gonna be remembered for the things that you say and do
la la la la la la la
(repeat and fade)
09-10-2014, 10:05 AM
That was a long ass post.
09-10-2014, 10:05 AM
(09-10-2014 09:15 AM)Rashnu Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 08:42 AM)Leviathan Wrote:  Wow you brought up a good point... Still Jesus said that he surrounded himself with sinners in order to save them. Still if I am from the lineage of Jesus than that just proves that G-D's Love is wide and big.

I don't recall him surrounding himself with sinners, I recall sinners surrounding themselves around him in order to be saved/healed ect.. all about human greed and self preservation.. I recall the bible saying only through god can one be saved.. then again it is easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven... I understand the meek shall inheret the earth, So I'm not trying to use the camel reference out of context,, I'm just saying that the bible is full of parables and life lessons.. then it switches to death and destruction to gays and witches.
Why would jesus want to kill gays and witches if he wants them to be saved? God and jesus need to get on the same page broski...
Your not going to save some sinner by killing them just to have them burn in hell for eternity... That sounds like quite the opposite to me lol
People and Sinners followed Jesus because he preached love, However; his "father" (God) was wrath incarnate, in today's terms its like a secret agenda.. draw them in with a pawn that will preach love and freedom, then keep them from leaving by the threat of eternal damnation...

The people who contributed to writing the bible all put in there own Idea's hence the contradictions left and right thru out the book, Your a smart guy when you want to be Levi, you got me on Facebook so go ahead and hit me up on there and I'll explain in more detail, this was written very sloppy
(Also you know I'mnot even gunna try to convert you, just trying to enlighten you on some things)

No apologies needed, i actually like these discussions, my knowledge grows a lot.
09-10-2014, 10:06 AM
(09-10-2014 10:05 AM)andre5112 Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 09:15 AM)Rashnu Wrote:  

No apologies needed, i actually like these discussions, my knowledge grows a lot.

Nothing better than free knowledge.
09-10-2014, 10:09 AM
I should note that's from the Bugsy Malone album by Paul Williams. (YouTube it)

I also look at the heaven and hell syndrome as the a typical HGD and HGA on either shoulder. I tend to want to smack both around like the three stooges. (Yous knuckleheads)
09-10-2014, 10:09 AM
(09-10-2014 10:06 AM)Hatix Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 10:05 AM)andre5112 Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 09:15 AM)Rashnu Wrote:  I don't recall him surrounding himself with sinners, I recall sinners surrounding themselves around him in order to be saved/healed ect.. all about human greed and self preservation.. I recall the bible saying only through god can one be saved.. then again it is easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven... I understand the meek shall inheret the earth, So I'm not trying to use the camel reference out of context,, I'm just saying that the bible is full of parables and life lessons.. then it switches to death and destruction to gays and witches.

Nothing better than free knowledge.

Wise words Cool
09-16-2014, 09:50 AM
This was on last night.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/09/14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your hell Bull1128 53 4,367 08-30-2016 07:10 PM