Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven and Hell
09-16-2014, 10:51 AM
(09-16-2014 09:50 AM)Keighn Wrote:  This was on last night.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/09/14

I must admit that I never get tired of listening to that radio show since it great in so many ways.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2016, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 10:28 AM by FarhnamDrunk.)
There are three theeads on this. Perhaps they should be combined.
The one we are reading...
H&H general
H&H spiritual

Yeah just merge.... Imho

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-24-2016, 10:29 AM
Haha, I just made this post elsewhere:

A very useful and important text you might be interested in reading, and reading in-depth complex analysis for each of the things in it, is Dante's Comedy, that includes Inferno.

For example something like this http://digitaldante.columbia.edu/dante/d...nferno-27/ for additional analysis and depth along with
http://danteworlds.laits.utexas.edu/circle8b.html :

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/dante.pdf
12-24-2016, 03:55 PM
Hi,

I'm new to the site and this my first post. I am mildly satisfied with the answers I have seen on this page. My background is in the Bible, Sufism, Islam, New Agers, Channeling, and general esoterica. Here are my thoughts on this -

1) The god or gods of the Quran is clearly linked to that of the Bible, and Torah
2) As the previously poster pointed out, the old hebrew word for god is el, there are depicitons of this guy in coins, who liked like Zeus or Neptune of the Greek Panetheon. There is also widely understood that elohim/allah is plural. Most Muslims simply say, yes this plural but we are still monotheists because of the mystery of god.
3) Zacharia Sitchin was of the opinion that Anu is Allah or something to that affect. That the gods of the Sumerians were the gods of the Bible
4) Many scholars have come to the conclusion that word for god in the bible may have been used to describe many different gods of the near east. The famous Cyrus Cylinder seems to confirm this theory. The names were later changed to Adonai/Elohim/Yahweh.
5) Channeled and Occult literature such as Blavatsky, seem to say that the Sumerian gods, were some race from a planet that blew up and became the asteriod belt. See Tiamat, Nibiru, Markduk.
6) Other channeled literature I have read, such as the Ra Material, refer to the Sumerian gods as negative, 4th density gods or custodial gods. This theory is similar to the Gnostic beliefs about the demurge. I also like what William Bramley, wrote in Garden of Eden, characterized gods as sappatuers that spend their time trying make humans fight each other, and harvest something.
7) Yet another theory, suggest that the ancient Egyptian gods were actually Atlanteans. See the Tablets of Toth. This may have also been the case with Sumeria, which was a Atlantean colony, hence the head start in technology.
8) I'm totally lost at this point. However, according to the Hidden Hand conspiracy post, the so-called Luciferian rebellian is seperate matter to any of this. Furthermore, there were many different alien races, extra-terristial groups that visted earth, setup colonies and influenced this planet.
9) I personally doubt the light/darkness, order/chaos, dictotomy of this reality can actually not be an illusion. Hence, the idea of god like allah claiming to be the god of both light and dark seems confusing. In ancient Persian, Zoroastrian was basically replaced by Zurvanism, which says a third older god, father time invented the twins of good and bad. This is the only way this yin/yang bullshit could make any sense. This is all an illusion but an illusion with power. I would be interested in knowing what chinese philosophy says about the yin/yang duality?
12-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Whatever is the Ultimate, is the Ultimate, so anything that is supposed to be the Ultimate, or refer to the Ultimate, is referring to the same concept generally, just like Thor refers to Thunder. Then after the Ultimate there were often said to be emanating powers which were attributes of the Ultimate all the way until it reaches natural forces and powers and even people and technologies. When someone wanted to deal with a legal issue, they might call upon the attribute of "Justice", and its domain was anything that had to do with Justice in any way, it all being still the Ultimate or overall domain of the Ultimate, while all these powers were sometimes called the progeny, as in emitting from or being created from the Ultimate and Original.
12-24-2016, 09:46 PM
Many of us indidigenous tribals (usually we go by our tribal id not "indians" nor "native americans" believe in Granfather or Creator. Some believe we come from the stars. And some say we were seeded or created deep in the earth. Those from the earth breached out into a bigger subterranean world. But each of these were filled with more offspring until we breached out of the earth onto the surface.

There was no sun nor moon nor water nor plants nor life. Various beings akin to leaders or gods sacrificed themselves or fought and these were created over time. (Interesting stories depending upon the tribe).

All i know is i can choose paths since free thought of "choice" in my current living paradigm (whatever "THIS" is).

But before conception, be thought of self i dont recall a choice to be at all. I see no reason i would care to experience existence if it is simply petty selfishness. And that is general what survival is. SELF preservation in some way. Even replication is preservation if part of self. Even just being and reactions to our interactions in time, space, thought, and being is of self. And like nerves and receptors we affect was is not self.

But was it ever a choice? Strip out god names, wars, cosmogany and what do you have... Self and not self. So is the center of all ..... Just self. Perhaps the concept of being your own god. Still, i cant create anything out of void (since i am not void). Not even a point amongst all.

So NOT a god.

12-25-2016, 03:32 AM
Can you define what a "God" is in your view? For me it is only "Nothing really".
12-25-2016, 06:24 AM
Guess i should have said. Not the "ALL SPARK OF ETERNAL INFINITY"

12-26-2016, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2016 12:17 AM by HillSage.)
(12-24-2016 03:55 PM)unferth Wrote:  1) The god or gods of the Quran is clearly linked to that of the Bible, and Torah

There are no gods of Quran.

" A man cannot serve two masters. "
12-26-2016, 05:51 AM
(12-26-2016 12:15 AM)HillSage Wrote:  
(12-24-2016 03:55 PM)unferth Wrote:  1) The god or gods of the Quran is clearly linked to that of the Bible, and Torah

There are no gods of Quran.

Very good, very advanced, I like it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your hell Bull1128 53 4,189 08-30-2016 07:10 PM
Last Post: ukok102nak
  Heaven and hell Killafornia 12 1,399 11-21-2013 06:57 PM
Last Post: 8519Lucifer
  Hell: The Devil's Domain The God-King 31 3,967 08-12-2013 08:18 PM
Last Post: Divine Darkness