Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven and Hell
12-28-2016, 05:29 AM
I dont take all the bible says since i was not a witness. Hearsay in the court of my mind.

As some say.... The telephone game.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2016, 05:44 AM
Try reading occult history for alternative perspectives on human evolution. Blavatsky is the main person who invented theosophy but her books are bit tough to digest. Channeling history is cool because you can ask questions about the bible and they will give totally unique perspective, which also fills in the gaps in non-allegorical, modern language.

This literature is vast though. I have been reading it a good 5 years and I am maybe 20% into it.
12-28-2016, 02:11 PM
Well, Im going straight to Hell with my Dad so its cool, I hope to enlighten many people not to go that way and save yourselves, I am in Hell now and always have been so if I go forever...fuck it...Ill mash the fuck out and befome a Captin or something
I love Jesus and I have asked forgivness but I have Broken every single Comment more then once...I belong there no matter how many folks i reach..

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2016, 08:49 PM
I rather think thats what tge church wants wveryone to believe. Supposedly, from what i comprehend heaven/hell is always in reach,

Its a bit much to condemn all forever imho. And eternity in any medium is tantamont to no freedom.

Believe theres is self
Believe there is more than self

Course you could believe anything and everything is possible. If you want to go with just one sufgestion.

If free will are there commandments from Omni? It is probably everything and anything. Not separate from but all. Even in one person the vastness of their existince is limitless.
I know my world is larger than when young.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
12-29-2016, 08:42 AM
(12-28-2016 05:44 AM)unferth Wrote:  Try reading occult history for alternative perspectives on human evolution. Blavatsky is the main person who invented theosophy but her books are bit tough to digest. Channeling history is cool because you can ask questions about the bible and they will give totally unique perspective, which also fills in the gaps in non-allegorical, modern language.

This literature is vast though. I have been reading it a good 5 years and I am maybe 20% into it.

Haha...HPBs books are totally amazing.I love them and believe much of what she says there

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 05:09 PM
(09-09-2014 08:43 AM)andre5112 Wrote:  Hello guys! I'm thinking about a thing since i began studying the occult, and i can't seem to find a proper answer. What do you guys think of Heaven and Hell? I mean, if i try to do some magic (any type) will i go directly to Hell? But then i think about something, in Goetia you can summon angels, which is isn't supposed to be a very bad thing, so Hell wouldn't apply to this situation. I don't know. Can you share you opinion with me?

That's what I hear people say, but I think someone will only go to hell if he/she does evil. Irrespective of religion.

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.

[Image: qxryxg.jpg]
01-11-2017, 09:05 PM
I have had a thought that hell is a forge and furnace to refine a being. Some need longer. If you think about it, where else is the greatest place to train than Hell. I mean, no luxuries, solid putting all to the limit and beyond. Its not an experience youd want to squander.

Theyre also both huge unknowns by the vast majority of us. Even travellers might not be getting the clearest visions.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
01-12-2017, 08:20 AM
I am going to throw in what is apparently a slightly different perspective, and share some of my own thoughts and experiences.

My very first out of body journey ended up being a guided tour of Hell, because I too was raised in a Christian family, and having reached a certain place in my spiritual studies I decided it most prudent to just go and see the place for myself. So I laid down, went through the early processes I used, and when I went through the doors that led to the underworld I got quite a surprise.

The first impression was the cold, and the second was the sights - a grey rocky desert, as if lit only by the moon or some other soft light. Yet there was no moon. There was an older gentleman there whose job was to guide me, and he led me through the gates and along the safe paths through the underworld. All around us, on the side of the path, there were people. Some were standing, some were sitting or laying. All of them either seemed to be asleep or to be walking slowly, like zombies. They were, I was informed, dreaming. Some dreamed of heavens, other dreamed of torture, some dreamed nothing but void. There were a few who were partially awake, but not entirely aware of where and what they were yet. I felt chills when they looked at me, curious, and likely seeing something far different than what I did.

There were other places in the distance, mounds and mountains, and other places further beyond. I was not allowed the full tour because I was not ready, yet many lesser things was explained to me - mainly, that the underworld was simply a place of rest and recuperation, that there are many other places in the afterlife that other souls may go for any of countless reasons, and that almost all (whether they go to the heavens or come to the underworld) will eventually reincarnate. All such places are just places of rest and wait, and nothing is eternal.

At the end of the path, one big thing was still bothering me, and so I asked bluntly: "Why is it so different from the stories? No lake of fire, no torment, no demons."

And so the old man answered: "Because fire and light are the domain of heaven, and hell, by definition, is the lack thereof."

Then the journey ended, and I was sent back to my own world.

Having my preconceptions so thoroughly countered by personal gnosis, I went to work trying to verify that gnosis with scholarship and talking to others about the nature of hell. One piece of scholarship that is especially important is the actual translation of the word "hell."

One must understand that there are four different words that are translated into the single word "hell" in most English versions of the bible. They are the Hebrew "Sheol," and the Greek words "Hades," "Gehenna," and "Tartarus." You can read about these words here, here, here, and many other places. With this in mind, it could be said that there is no real "hell" at all in the bible, and that from the start (in the original writing) the afterlife is a far more complex and nuanced place than modern Christians think.

The place that I experienced is most like the description of Sheol or Hades, as well as the Hel of the Norse Tradition to which I now belong. Anyone who has read any Greek mythology knows that Tartarus is the place under Hades, as Nastrond is the place under Hel in Norse Mythology and is indeed an unpleasant place. But that is not what most people end up in. For the Norse, Hel is simply the place you go when you die of old age or sickness, as opposed to the places where Heroes and other great figures go.

So where does the whole lake of fire stuff come from? Simple: works like Dante's Inferno. People read a work of fiction and added it into the Abrahamic Mythology, completely changing and doing away with the older mystic knowledge of the underworld in the process.

Now we come back to the main question of the original post. Will you go to hell for practicing magick? Generally no, unless you fail to achieve enough initiation to go to the other realms and Temples in the Otherworld instead. Hades just being the default afterlife for the average soul, and most initiates being anything but average.

However, if you use your magick to be a dishonorable asshole, you just might end up falling into Tartarus. Wink

~:Shin:~

01-29-2017, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 02:15 PM by M8ter.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKNwaEIJls
01-29-2017, 02:12 PM
Don't worry if there is a heaven or hell. Fight to make both. A heaven for yourselves and a hell for your enemies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your hell Bull1128 53 4,014 08-30-2016 07:10 PM
Last Post: ukok102nak
  Heaven and hell Killafornia 12 1,290 11-21-2013 06:57 PM
Last Post: 8519Lucifer
  Hell: The Devil's Domain The God-King 31 3,790 08-12-2013 08:18 PM
Last Post: Divine Darkness
  Soul is Sentenced to Hell xHysteria 27 1,926 02-25-2013 11:18 AM
Last Post: Absinthe