Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven and Hell
01-30-2017, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 07:27 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
No. I don't think anything is really very good. I don't want to grow up, I want to get down!

I like to see how people respond to certain dynamics or statements. I can just as easily recant everything and perform a crucifix or a heil hitler or shine the boots of police officers and go massah massah. I have no strong convictions. I simply survive and try to safely get away with what I can. Kind of like water or air or worse.

So if people don't like me saying something, I can simply comply. Everyone wins. I'm the ultimate bitch. I bend over with the slightest push.

Someone says I am wrong, I say of course I am wrong. The inquisition comes by and says Jesus is the Son of God, I say sure why not, and teach them how. Someone says the Devil is God, I say definitely, and here are some hows. The same says The Devil can Never be God, I say Never! Never ever ever! I just want to be friends, that's all. What would you like me to say or believe or think?

Which is why I say Violence is the only truth. Force and Power. Whatever is most Evil as in forcing and harmful wins. The tornado wins, the supernova wins. I don't like the tornado or the supernova, but it still wins. Just like bullies. Until something worse comes along. We don't stand a chance. One cowardly demonstration of weakness after another, yet roaches keep on getting by. Poisoned, smashed, irradiated. Again and again emerging. Pathetic as ever, feeding off the crumbs from the Children's table as attributed to Jesus cruelly saying to the woman begging for her child.

We grovel before all tyrants. We suffer under all yokes. We struggle in all trials and toil. We are fooled by every promise and invest in every Holy Land. We run after every savior, and fall before every teacher. Who will save us? How shall we win? We bet on every horse we can so none shall call us gambler. We are soldiers of fortune, and can be hired by any bidder for any price. Worse than the harlot, the easy slut with opened legs, who will bear the child of any man or carry any disease. Destitute and without any holdings. Naked and unarmed and undefended. My prayer goes out as a cry of distress to any and all and goes unheard and unresponded to. None stand for me or stand up for me. I am the abandoned. Friendless. Aborted.

You have real friends and family and you have Gods and Spirits and Demons and Saints and are beloved by the drugs and the foods and the plants and forests and trees and winds and waters and the horned one and the great mother and the animals and the Earth and the Universe and God and Jesus and the Devil and Adam and Eve and Death and all witches and all Christians, the pious and the plain, the bad guys and the good guys. Even me.

I am not loved by any, because no matter what anyone says, they can switch their saying, even or especially the God and Gods and Powers and all else. They are loyal and stable towards you and keep their promises and the sun rises for you tomorrow and food is given to you and delights to the senses towards which you are grateful. To me, all that is given slips through my hands. Faces which turn and transform. A smile and a frown and a laugh and a cry. Everyone greets me with a blade behind their back that they may use at any time. The sun is a light that might be blown out just as it blinds the eyes and dissappears another way. No promise is sure and none have the power of safety. So whoever will give me some water for the day I will take it, even if its their urine, just to live another moment to take in another gasp of fetid pollution.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=rejjie%2...0skin&sm=3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2017, 02:21 PM
When you're not authentic you're in hell

When you're authentic you're in heaven

I'm experiencing the afterlife now
02-21-2017, 05:51 AM

If can stomach watching... NO DRUNKARDS!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!

Michal Jackson... Tsk dude...

And Jesus man..... What an asshole if thats true.... Hell ride..

[Image: bear%203.png]
02-21-2017, 01:14 PM
But you create your own imho. Eternal heaven seems lazy and blah.

03-23-2017, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2017 11:15 PM by FarhnamDrunk.)
Don't mind the old posts of mine. I was considering this question of

"WHAT'S THE POINT OF HEAVEN?"
Quote:To be honest I don't see the point of heaven. Why have it? It's perfect? Sounds great. What happens when you get bored of how perfect it is? Is there adversity? Are you brainwashed into not caring that everything is perfect? Are there challenges to overcome? If there aren't does that mean you can never again feel accomplished? What about the people whose spouses died? And then they remarried? Do they now have multiple partners in heaven? Is the first partner now dating to find someone new because polygamy isn't OK? Is sex even cool? God doesn't seem to be on board with anything other than baby making. Are kids born in heaven? If so, can I get a vasectomy in heaven because I don't want kids? If there's no sex I can guarantee that a lot of people aren't interested in going there. What about people who achieve more "glory and honor" with god than others? Is their castle/mansion more perfect than mine? Do they get the special top shelf heavenly liquor and I'm stuck with the bottom slightly less perfect liquor? Do they get a harem of angels that rate a perfect 10 on the perfect scale while I get stuck with the perfect 7s on the perfect scale?

What now? Everyone who is supposed to be here (heaven) is here. Do we just exist now? For all time? Is there another goal? Is there a heaven lvl 2? Do we play tennis with god on Mondays because Saturday and Sunday are sacred? We're buds now so we must hang out. Can you even lose a game of tennis in heaven? Can I wear my "Jesus is my Homeboy" shirt? Do days exist in heaven? We are no longer a part of the universe so there's no sun/stars. Does he keep the lights on all the time? Does that mean there's no schedule or system of time keeping? What happens to the billions of galaxies, filled with trillions of stars and planets, that he created seemingly for no reason other than for us to have something pretty to look at? Is he going to start another ant farm and give them all incredibly vague and unbelievable hints too? Is he going to take writing tips from Stephen King or any of the other hundreds of authors that could have wrote his book way better than he did? That way he can keep some consistency in his writing? Or is Mr King in hell because he wrote a bunch of horror novels? None of it makes any sense to me. I'd much rather visit I think.

Quote:u/wgszpieg • Aug 28, 2015
Heaven pretty much disposes of the apologetics against the problem of evil. Theists often say that evil exists, because it is necessary for free will to exist. In that case either those who go to heaven have no free will, or heaven is as miserable a place as this world.

u/ABOCMS • Aug 27, 2015
I think C S Lewis said it best when in the last book of the Narnia series, someone or other comments when they reach the allegoric 'heaven' that the reason people like earth is that it is a little bit like heaven.

u/JustToLurkArt • Aug 27, 2015
In the context of a God existing who is able to create and operate in and out of multiple dimensions, you wouldn’t limit this Being’s operations to just the four dimensions of length, width, height and time. (On a side note, a Trinitarian nature would not be a problem for such a Being.) General relativity, the big bang, and string theory show evidence of the existence of more dimensions besides the four we human’s experience. Since an uncreated, all-knowing, all-powerful being would control all these dimensions; He would also be able to operate in them. He would be able to create space-time dimensions at will and transcend all the space-time dimensions He has created or could create. If the Bible is right and Heaven is degrees of glory corresponding to differences of works and fidelity here on earth – then eternity could very well be an endless supply of new dimensions and new & exciting experiences. Hardly sounds boring.

u/Dakarius • Aug 27, 2015
From a Christian standpoint, as far as heaven is concerned, I think most people (including Christians), forget that heaven is not our final destination. Heaven is God's realm and also where the righteous go after death, but they don't stay there forever. Afterwards there is supposed to be a resurrection with a new earth. I take this to mean that we will once again be physical, but I'm not sure how everything will look. But those who are resurrected will live eternally in the now perfected universe.

u/peter-son-of-john • Aug 27, 2015
I think the point of heaven is to give humans immortality that they might perfect themselves as Jesus said - "be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect". Even Paul said - "we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part will fade away".

I for one believe that heaven is the dwelling place of God and was described to be the flying city of the New Jerusalem which will land on a new earth so that God's house might be with mankind. His people will be resurrected into immortal bodies which may look like Daniel 10:6.

u/aaronsherman • Aug 27, 2015
Heaven is not a place. It does not carry on the existence of our everyday life in a setting with more clouds. Heaven, at least according to mainstream Christian dogma as best as I understand it, is a state of being in eternal grace. This is not something that it's possible to fully comprehend because we're not remotely in that state.

However, I would compare it loosely to those times that you've been in a state of ecstasy or amazement that was so profound that you had no sense of the passage of time. Women report this feeling during childbirth. Drug users often refer to such experiences as elusive experiences that can lead to addiction as they try to recreate the sensation. Orgasm can often involve a moment such as this. Meditation often leads to such moments.

This ignores the fringe Christian views which include:

There is no literal heaven.
Heaven, hell and our mundane world are the same place; only our perspective changes.
Heaven is the reintegration with God.
u/Morning-coffe • Aug 27, 2015
Whatever heaven is, I would like to try it out before putting it down.

u/Purgii • Aug 27, 2015
Don't concern yourself with the afterlife. It's the after-afterlife that you should be focusing on.

Quote:What is the point of heaven?
It seems like that you wouldn't be able to make scientific discoveries, explore new worlds. There's no problems in heaven so there's no reason to do anything right? That sounds like it will get boring fast. Why do I want to be just "happy with the lord!" This seems like a fable in every way.
4 ANSWERS

David Rossiter, Christian believer
Written Jan 17, 2016
The bible says that in eternity God will move his throne to earth to be with his creation. Eternity will look a lot like now without the evil, the back biting and the hurt.

The point of heaven is it is the home of God. But eternity appears to be on earth, not heaven.

It would pay not to underestimate the qualities of heaven. I wouldn't think our joy on earth would come anywhere close to joy in heaven. Why one would despair of being happy is incredible.

You are looking at this all wrong, "just hanging with the Lord". You are looking at this through human understanding and not spiritual understanding. Hanging with the Lord in spiritual sense is an infusion with God; I couldn't ever see "that" ever getting boring... unless you know the mind of God.

What is the point of heaven?
It seems like that you wouldn't be able to make scientific discoveries, explore new worlds. There's no problems in heaven so th... More
4 ANSWERS

David Rossiter, Christian believer
Written Jan 17, 2016
The bible says that in eternity God will move his throne to earth to be with his creation. Eternity will look a lot like now without the evil, the back biting and the hurt.

The point of heaven is it is the home of God. But eternity appears to be on earth, not heaven.

It would pay not to underestimate the qualities of heaven. I wouldn't think our joy on earth would come anywhere close to joy in heaven. Why one would despair of being happy is incredible.
197 Views · View Upvotes
MORE ANSWERS BELOW. RELATED QUESTIONS
As an atheist, you wake up in Hell and in time realize God really exists. Whom do you ask for help?
Do dogs go to heaven?
Is it possible that near death experiences mean there is an afterlife?
Is there time in heaven?
Is it fun in the afterlife?
If a newborn baby died, would it go to heaven or hell?
Is Heaven in the mind?
Where can I find heaven?
Do you believe in afterlife or not? Why so?
Let's suppose an afterlife exists. Do animals have an afterlife? Do plants have an afterlife? Do aliens have an afterlife?
Why do people believe in heaven and hell?
According to atheists, what happens after death?
What would be the point of our life on Earth if we're able to live an eternity with God in Heaven?
What will it be like when I go to heaven?
Is there an afterlife?
OTHER ANSWERS

Steve Davidson, writer published author "The gods We Are"
Written Jan 17, 2016
You are looking at this all wrong, "just hanging with the Lord". You are looking at this through human understanding and not spiritual understanding. Hanging with the Lord in spiritual sense is an infusion with God; I couldn't ever see "that" ever getting boring... unless you know the mind of God.

Peter Baumann, Follower of teachings of Christ 26 yrs/ Tabor College studies
Written Jan 17, 2016
It is the better alternative to Hell. Hell was created to destroy the spirit of Satan (then Lucifer), who was created to serve God yet chose to rebel. He convinced 1/3 of the angels to follow him in this rebellion and all were thrown out. There is a set point in time when this will be carried out. This is the only thing Satan fears as death of the spirit (the existence of consciousness) is excruciating to the bitter end. The closer it gets (judgement day) the worse he will get towards us as we have the opportunity to replace him in heaven. This is why he is pissed at us and God. But God is not going to give this eternal life easily. As He is not so stupid to replace a rebellious spirit with another one. So whilst Satan is down here for a time, he has free will to tempt people away from living right in the sight of God, proving they are not worthy of eternal life. There is a rule he cannot break. Free will. He cannot force you. You must be a willing participant to do wrong. That's why it is said he is all our enemy. Not each other. Those who follow him, follow him to Hell.

So in my opinion the point of heaven is to payback Satan the only way we can.

It a place where nothing is measured by whether it has a point. It is a place where a person is not measured by the strength of his point. It is a place no one strives to have his point accepted. It is a place where no one is a failure for lack of a point.

It is a place where the Creator is known, and where one is known by the Creator. It is a place where all previous notions of points are rendered irrelevant by the presence of Truth. It is a where love and acceptance replace striving and hierarchy.

It is the opposite of meritocracy, of that place where a point is demanded of everyone yet none are acceptable, where striving and hierarchy replace love and acceptance.

There is no test for entrance, only a question: do you want to be the point?

And on and one. Like philosophy i guess everyone has a view to which is unique or parroted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your hell Bull1128 53 4,574 08-30-2016 07:10 PM
Last Post: ukok102nak
  Heaven and hell Killafornia 12 1,577 11-21-2013 06:57 PM
Last Post: 8519Lucifer
  Hell: The Devil's Domain The God-King 31 4,301 08-12-2013 08:18 PM
Last Post: Divine Darkness
  Soul is Sentenced to Hell xHysteria 27 2,143 02-25-2013 11:18 AM