Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)
08-12-2017, 02:41 AM
Hello, just joined here. I'm interested in Luciferianism after leaving Christianity and leaning towards atheism. Everything about this path is so radically different, it's an awesome change from what I've been used to.

Glad to join in here! Smiling
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Have you decided if you want to Dedicate yourself to Lucifer? If so do the Ritual for it.

Your Life will Change. I can almost assure you That, If you do so.

08-12-2017, 03:05 AM
(08-12-2017 02:45 AM)InitiateofArts Wrote:  Have you decided if you want to Dedicate yourself to Lucifer? If so do the Ritual for it.

Your Life will Change. I can almost assure you That, If you do so.

Hmmm, I haven't really thought about that tbh, I consider Lucifer to not be one to "exalt" but rather admire or revere. To dedicate myself seems like it would remind me of the religion I left. What I like about Luciferianism is everyone's path is different based on what they want and need.
08-12-2017, 03:10 AM
Ah well then I wish you the Best.

08-12-2017, 04:23 AM
Many people think they are following one entity while in truth they do follow completely another. There is precious little information about him and most followers are just simply utterly deluded by many perspectives. Theologian, occult, logical. Heck, I even seen people thinking Lucifer to be a women just because he was mentioned in the Bible as handsome or something.

It is important first to identify whom you want to be, who is attracting you the most and stay pure within your intentions and goals. I for example have to ward off constant whispering from Satan nowadays. Offering me everything. Ah, those funny dreams and visions.
08-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Welcome to WF! This is a great site to explore different paths *cough Animism cough*

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Welcome, I hope you can find what you're looking for.

Odin! Guide our ships
Our axes, spears and swords
Guide us through storms that whip
And in brutal war
08-12-2017, 01:07 PM
(08-12-2017 03:10 AM)InitiateofArts Wrote:  Ah well then I wish you the Best.
thank you Smiling

(08-12-2017 04:23 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
Many people think they are following one entity while in truth they do follow completely another. There is precious little information about him and most followers are just simply utterly deluded by many perspectives. Theologian, occult, logical. Heck, I even seen people thinking Lucifer to be a women just because he was mentioned in the Bible as handsome or something.

It is important first to identify whom you want to be, who is attracting you the most and stay pure within your intentions and goals. I for example have to ward off constant whispering from Satan nowadays. Offering me everything. Ah, those funny dreams and visions.
I appreciate this advice so much, I find that coming away from a faith like Christianity also takes some undoing of old narratives, when I no longer believe in them. I never really understood Lucifer and now I'm finding his story to be fascinating, and I'm just letting myself go with it, for now. Constant whispering from Satan? lol Hmmm...Hehe
(08-12-2017 07:33 AM)Rashnu Wrote:  Welcome to WF! This is a great site to explore different paths *cough Animism cough*
lol Thank you!

(08-12-2017 07:48 AM)Omani Wrote:  Welcome, I hope you can find what you're looking for.
I hope so, too.

Thanks for the kind welcome, everyone!
08-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Welcome
08-13-2017, 04:31 AM
Well, constant by spirits standards. It is once between several months. It is funny though how you brains makes this stuff up. I have no connection with him, no desire to connect with him and I was never interested in him, but it seems, that he is very interested in me. I wonder why, lol. I'm such light hearted. friendly individual who certainly does not have deep hatred and darkness within his soul which would make even a foulest demon take a pause after witnessing the depths of my potential depravity. Smiling