Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone, I have two questions on this post. About Duke sallos, and a generic.
11-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Yeah, I'm a bit sorry for the state of things. I came to this website to investigate the state of the community, the common reactions and trends when prodded. I plan on visiting some other websites as well hopefully and also testing this, but the state of affairs and the condition of the community and their knowledge seems extremely poor. It is up to people like us though to educate the interested youths and produce materials to try to overcome the new age scourge somewhat, or at least make good materials available so that they can be propagated by some people potentially. There isn't too much to worry about though, magic has never been entirely popular, it has always been rather obscure while the populous tends to follow the same sorts of superstitions and folly repeatedly throughout the ages and cultures. It is really not for them, and magic and its traditions always (magically) find their way back again and are at no ultimate risk of being entirely lost or unable to re-emerge. The filth is really our trouble and concern, another Inquisition might clean up the mess a bit. This website even has so many books spammed constantly to people and most of them are so full of crap its infuriating to read them even. Liars and con-artists and snake oil salesmen making a buck or two in the name of something they don't know at all. Anyway, when all these books are long forgotten, and all their followers meet their ends, the same old story will be around to greet a new generation of fools, the same personalities repeated again, the same demographics and ratios as well for the most part. Maybe I'll be back as well, being equal parts enticing and abhorrent as usual, depends on who you ask!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2016, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 08:37 PM by Angelo.)
If you're finding no one being valuable on this forum, maybe leaving is indeed the best thing to do.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
11-10-2016, 10:30 PM
(11-10-2016 08:37 PM)Angelo Wrote:  If you're finding no one being valuable on this forum, maybe leaving is indeed the best thing to do.

Oh no, I've already extracted a few people from this forum to my email. I've written some nice things, and I've learned what I've come here to learn which is the condition of the community. All is going as planned, and prodding and insulting people slightly is only to encourage them to try a little harder. So there is no reason for me to leave yet, but I may leave eventually, nothing to worry about, everything is on time, on schedule!

I'm valuable, what I write is valuable, and everyone on this website is educational, even as a catalyst for what they say or think which isn't very helpful or is just stereotypical or whatever, everything can be turned to some use, I'm not a wasteful person, just because I'm not pleased that no one knows what I'm talking about (and they generally never do) doesn't mean that I'm having a terrible time or anything, and even if I were, I'd try to make the best of it as well!

Lots of people on this website seem to be even more arrogant and obnoxious than me, except the difference is they are snot nosed with no knowledge or experience whatsoever. That is not you that I'm talking about though Angelo, you're one of those people on this website who actually is practiced and gets results as well.
11-10-2016, 10:43 PM
Thank you for your thorough answer, Artis.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
11-10-2016, 11:16 PM
(11-10-2016 10:43 PM)Angelo Wrote:  Thank you for your thorough answer, Artis.

No problem. I'm here to try to motivate and encourage people, and to get some people, maybe some enthusiastic people who are interested but not stubborn or stuck in silly ideas too deeply to try to get to learn some things, or to also help people when they need help. I have been doing this sort of thing for longer than my visit to this website, since I was a little kid myself! I have a few main articles I'd like to write, then I'll take those articles and post them elsewhere as well to try to get the attention of lots of people interested in the occult and these sorts of things, and then I'll have other work to do like formulating and making various sorts of productions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knowledge needed to summon the Great Duke BunĂ© Knile 12 1,065 08-27-2017 03:12 AM
Last Post: cornishninja
  Questions about The Grand Grimoire & Lucifuge (Lengthy Read) Last_Stand007 8 343 07-04-2017 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  Questions about the "Day Demons" Last_Stand007 7 323 06-26-2017 10:21 PM
Last Post: Sammy
Star My 6th 7th Books of Moses Master Post 77 amxha 60 10,533 06-03-2017 06:22 AM
Last Post: goldcoins
  King Paimon, Duke Bune, Duke Dantalion Pact and results. grundy 7 1,307 05-16-2017 11:01 AM
Last Post: Anima Ianuam