Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me find big pictures of our Ancestors.
01-21-2014, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 07:34 PM by Sylvanus.)
I am making a shrine for the Path Ancestors of my house. Path Ancestors are the people connected to you not by blood but by interests, talents, and 'path'. Influence from path ancestors is more of a choice than those of your blood, you invite their influence and inspiration. So I need image files of large size and high quality so I can print them as photographs and place them on the wall.

I have pulled many photos of musicians and artists which are among the mighty dead influencing our household of avant-garde musicians and artists, but I want some other characters. Specifically famous magicians/chaos magic fringe writers/philosophers. With no currently alive people in the photos. So please big high quality images of:

Pascal Beverley Randolph
Crowley (a particularly irreverent one plz like with the idiot face and the begging bowl)
Rudolf Steiner (before one of his tripped out chalkboards would rule)
Jack Parsons
Marjorie Cameron
William S Burroughs
Bryon Gyson
Timothy Leary
Robert Anton Wilson
Sun Ra
Andrew Chumbley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Why not just use Google images?
02-01-2014, 03:11 PM
(01-27-2014 10:20 AM)guero Wrote:  Why not just use Google images?

Not every picture is on google images. If the website doesn't index its pages, then its images do not pop up. I would like to believe you're aware of this as much as he is already aware google images would not fully solve his issue, hence the creation of this thread to cast a vast net.

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Find Me An Avatar! Harvey 33 3,747 05-19-2012 03:01 PM
Last Post: Harvey