Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Here's How Extraterrestrials Are Helping Us Evolve Spiritually
08-09-2017, 09:46 PM
NOOO you again miss breathing, and dont take it literally, take it as word play Wink

Prince of Earth - you know my postcode
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2017, 02:32 AM
(04-29-2017 06:41 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Being a huge Mystery and Conspiracy Nut I have vast knowledge of everything You just mentioned, Example The Cabal, skulls and bones and the german orders such as Vril, When I was Unemployed Last year I stayed on Youtube for 12 hours a day totally hooked on Vril and all of those Topics, I loved Learning about the Annukke and Planet X and The Nazi's and their Occult secrets..It's amazing how much we can actually learn from Youtube by using the right key words and clicking around a little bit. Skull and Bones has one funny ass videos where Alex Jones crashes the party, You don't see or hear much BUT I am truly shocked that He is still alive..
The Ladies of Vril are said to be The Bloodline of Atlantas Who who Originally formed their first City there on our plain of Earth, They were Originally from the center of the Earth..Just Studying all of the different theories of what the Earth truly is can become a life time Study if one wishes.. I am not flat Earther But I totally believe that there is an inner Earth. General Byrd sure believed in it as well and He sure as Hell did not seem like a Quack.

Very interesting studies indeed.

In terms of unification, it is multiple gods becoming whole, being God. Don't divide that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Extraterrestrials collecting souls woodoo003 10 1,210 09-07-2017 03:38 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers