Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
11-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Hi & welcome! Happy

I too was raised a christian, but deprogramming those believes has helped me a lot and today I'm a spirit keeper haha! Tounge
The paranormal has always intrigued me, so in a sense I might've been the "ODD" ball in my family, but looking back I was ALWAYS going to be the outsider because of MY interests.
I no longer regret THOSE decisions either and I'm happy to see that are able to FREELY practice the occult.
You'll fit in nicely here hehehe!! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2017, 09:41 PM
Welcome.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5UNuOdwprShU3Vh3gTO...76smU8G9EQ]
11-14-2017, 01:56 PM
(11-13-2017 08:03 PM)justagirl Wrote:  Hi & welcome! Happy

I too was raised a christian, but deprogramming those believes has helped me a lot and today I'm a spirit keeper haha! Tounge
The paranormal has always intrigued me, so in a sense I might've been the "ODD" ball in my family, but looking back I was ALWAYS going to be the outsider because of MY interests.
I no longer regret THOSE decisions either and I'm happy to see that are able to FREELY practice the occult.

There's a lot of us like that here

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god
11-14-2017, 02:00 PM
Very true, I was an acolyte in a Lutheran church xD

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-14-2017, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 02:23 PM by Pluto.)
My parents are lutheran as well, actually

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god
11-15-2017, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 07:30 AM by mikan.)
(11-13-2017 08:03 PM)justagirl Wrote:  Hi & welcome! Happy

Thanks for sharing! It's always comforting to know that I'm not the only one. I just got over my christian guilt, and am now ready to get my hands dirty, so to speak. Smiling

Thanks again to all for the words of welcome!
11-15-2017, 08:24 AM
I feel super lucky that it was only my bio mom's side of the family that were insane Christians (but were probably insane in general tbh, crazy seemed to run in the family) and I only spent 2 years with them. My stepmom's a pretty chill Episcopalian and my dad a non-practicing Druidic Pagan.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".