Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
History of Ass Wiping
01-14-2017, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 12:13 PM by Heilsweg.)
Here's what I know about ass wiping

In some parts of Africa wiping your ass with leaves is the preferred method and the toilet is sometimes a hole in the floor. In India, it's wiping with your hand and water. There are variations but they usually use a bucket of clean water rather than toilet water. And there are toilets in India that are much closer to the floor and require you to squat over, but they are not holes. It's believed that the hand and water are much cleaner than foreign matter of toilet paper. Obviously not true from a bacterial standpoint, but it can definitely feel cleaner. Also, it seems to be a rule that in India you wipe with the left hand exclusively, that's why when you're eating food with your hands, it is almost always done with the right. Also to make a case for eating with your hands and not utensils, a former prime minister of india, I forget his name, once said eating using utensils instead of your hands is like having sex through an interpreter. I'm paraphrasing.

In the "civilized western world", it's pretty much universal that we use toilet paper and "regular" toilets. The question for us then, which of the four methods do you use?

1) Staying on the toilet, wiping from behind you
2) Staying on the toilet, wiping from in front of you
3) Standing up from toilet, wiping from behind you
4) Standing up from toilet, wiping from in front of you

[Image: avj4o5.jpg] [Image: Hiw8STF.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2017, 01:50 AM
(01-14-2017 11:57 AM)Shadow Wrote:  
(01-13-2017 12:09 PM)Crow Wrote:  Have you never been in the woods without toilet paper?
Largest leafs you can find do the trick.

Crow, I haven't seen a post from you in a while! Of course the first one I see in so long is about anal issues XD

Now you know why Smiling

[Image: ihHkl9DpHjvxp.png]
Become what you are
01-16-2017, 07:15 PM
The only good thing Muslims came up with was not wiping...

01-16-2017, 08:15 PM
In the past, it appears ritual cleanliness was believed to be of the utmost or buttmost importance. Today, the personal anal and genital hygiene of people, particularly of the "Western post-Don't touch your naughty parts persuasion" has fallen into disrepair though is largely not pondered upon by those who maintain states of ritual purity for one reason or another.
02-21-2017, 05:56 PM
Someone needs to make a parody of the US Navy Seal copypasta thing for this thread.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Chaos Mage. Magickal Noob. Chronic Overthinker. Dreamer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  belphegor history belphguy 3 389 08-12-2015 11:31 PM
Last Post: ElGod
  Greatest Comebacks of the history. Selene 5 1,074 09-10-2014 10:12 PM
Last Post: Hatix
  history of wizard forums The Glass Wizard 45 3,049 11-02-2012 07:16 AM
Last Post: Starboy
  History of the Wraith's Founder Ejoz/ 16 2,334 05-30-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: Ejoz/