Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Hitler
03-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Let's make this short, who here thinks that the holocaust is BS?

I am not convinced that millions of Jews were exterminated. Are you?

Not a debate really, but with what I've seen, this is such BS. Just opinions.

What is the evidence that 6,000,000 Jews were killed in the Nazi gas chambers? Were the Nazis really that bad
/share.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2012, 01:00 PM
These photos.

Warning: This series of photo is for mature audiences. Do not view if your're under 18 years.

I'm not going to lie, the power of the Nazi empire was great and I admire that, but what they did was evil and cannot be forgiven, ever.

Faust.
03-23-2012, 03:01 PM
I believe there was a holocaust. There's more proof that there was then there wasn't. Back when I was in highschool we had a holocaust surviver come to the school to talk. It was pretty interesting.

[Image: jlOskTWFZuq8v.png]
You're kinda right about the LQP part. If it wasn't for yourself and a few other members around, I'd never have learned what LQP-ing was. -Svarog
Email me at [email protected]
03-23-2012, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 05:04 PM by C4Vendetta.)
I don't feel like going around looking up the official documents, done that too often. There are whole libraries filled with all the documents of captured and killed jews, all made by nazi germany. The exact number of jews killed is speculation because, of course, many documents were destroyed. None the less, it's pretty damn certain the number is floating between 3 and 12 million.
(03-23-2012 01:00 PM)tracefleeman Wrote:  These photos.

Warning: This series of photo is for mature audiences. Do not view if your're under 18 years.

I'm not going to lie, the power of the Nazi empire was great and I admire that, but what they did was evil and cannot be forgiven, ever.

That's hardly any substacial proof. Any war has pictures like these, there no more than some thousands of jewish people on those, too.

FREE RESOURCES
www.creativemarket.com
03-23-2012, 07:44 PM
One question settles it all, where did 6 million Jews disappear to?

All praise to Gusion, mediator of the Anti-Messiah and his honorable disciples.
03-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Nazis were very nice. They would never do something like that..

yeah, thats sarcasm..of course there was holocaust..they did not go in outer space...

[Image: uwU6qwR.png]
03-24-2012, 12:50 AM
I visited some of the Concentration camps in Europe and I saw some official documents on this. Nazis were bad and the numbers are real. This isn't like other history events that cannot be proven or denied. There are hard core facts and bones to verify this.

03-24-2012, 12:56 AM
(03-23-2012 09:56 PM)Sinusida Wrote:  they did not go in outer space...

I don't know man...

FREE RESOURCES
www.creativemarket.com
03-24-2012, 03:11 AM
I have tried arguing for the holocaust taking place and people being systematically killed in gas chambers. There is no big conflict between either sides when it comes to people being harassed and killed in some numbers but the conflict often arises when one mentions a big number in combination with gas chambers.

A person, "Sekhmet" has provided some rational rebuttals and it can be found on another forum. /showthread.php?tid=1880279 I personally cannot debate as I never have looked into it and never wanted to. There are however many sound sources that prove that people were killed, discriminated and deprived of their liberty.

[Image: jQJqySWGiPW5e.png]
03-24-2012, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2012 04:25 AM by Crow.)
Of course there was a holocaust. I'm not sure if 6 million Jews were killed, but they were gathered in concentration camps and gas chambers were real.

You could say Nazis were evil, but they're really not unlike most countries when put in a similar situation. Alexander the great exterminated the Phoenicians, and yet people don't consider him nearly as bad as Hitler. People even look at him with admiration. The Turks did genocide over the Armenians in ww1, and not a single fuck was given. The only reason Hitler is so much looked down upon is because he lost the war. Germans were economically oppressed with years by the Jewish minority before the Nazis took place, who took place for a reason. I'm not justifying the holocaust, I'm merely saying that anyone in their situation would do the same overreaction or whatever you call it.

[Image: WOwsqSz.png]