Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Hitler
12-17-2015, 08:48 PM
I see alot of political correctness here -which is understandable given the topic. The only thing I will add here is that no one knows for sure how many people got killed anywhere -we can only speculate.

Personally I dont think theres a difference between 1 million people vs 2 million dead -the numbers get staggering if one were to see 10,000 bodies piled up, let alone hundreds of thousands or even millions. But I'll say that the numbers of the Jewish holocaust are a bit overblown.

Even a jewish scholar said that the world Jewish population was "15 million circa 1929 but it reached an estimated high of 18 million in 1989, an increase of 16%, which would have been impossible if 6 million Jews died in World War II." He also went on to state "Jews own and control America’s mainline media, so that they can control most everything Americans hear and see."

At the end of the day, whether its Hitler, Stalin, Great Britain, the Ottoman or even the Genghis Khan or US Empire, they all hav had a direct hand in the murder of millions of people for the sake of political and economical continuity. What is indeed odd is that every country, dictator, president or king has justifiable reasons for their actions; its the only way to rationalize mass murder.

In the end, you've got your winners and you've got your losers; and they both have differing beliefs and opinions on the matter. Who you choose to be biased towards is on you. Personally, I dont care for holding hands and playing favorite on the matter and the so called modern jew are no special or different in that regard compared to other people that have taken more severe losses and have nothing to show for it, whether its government funding, public sympathy or whatnot. -Warcloud

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2016, 08:22 AM
Fuck you Libyano

Solve et Coagula
09-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Agree that the original poster is completely wrong about this since I seen way too much evidence that everything that said about WW II is the truth.
10-06-2016, 07:02 AM
I believe there was a holocaust, but not that there were as many victims as they claim, or that it's the worst tragedy ever to hit mankind.
10-07-2016, 12:26 AM
I'm glad someone mentioned the Armenians from WWI. Almost conpletely genocided. Not many care about the natives of the north/south "americas" either or the aborigines in australia or any number of small islands.

Mankind just enjoys killing off the opposition to acquire x & y be that land, resources, money and power point positions to launch their armies (some say trade routes).

There were so many bodies the Nazis had to create better ways to get rid of the bodies. The stench had to be wretched.

I dont know why magicians dont ask such questions to spirits, angels, demons, gods or whatever to get the exact numbers. Yeah, you cant exactly write a book and cite your source as belial or metatron but at least youd know...... Unless they lie.

[Image: bear%203.png]
10-28-2016, 01:53 AM
It was real. I've been to Auschwitz before while on a pilgrimage. Trust me. It happened.

✝ In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti ☦
10-28-2016, 03:56 AM
Look up Brian Ruhe for a case of possession by a Hitler spirit lol
11-01-2016, 08:15 AM
(03-23-2012 01:00 PM)Faust Wrote:  These photos.

Warning: This series of photo is for mature audiences. Do not view if your're under 18 years.

I'm not going to lie, the power of the Nazi empire was great and I admire that, but what they did was evil and cannot be forgiven, ever.

Diddo, Amazing power, Hitler amazing leader, Great to His people was a true evil occultist.Most people dont even realize Him and His Ace Himler worshipped the black son and vril society evey dead Jew was a human sacrafice and blood offering to the power they tapped into..Highly respect and am fascanited by the Nazi Empire for Their wisdom but they were evil skum who treated humans so evil it can never be forgotton forgiven or duplicated...

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2016, 03:36 PM
(11-01-2016 08:15 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(03-23-2012 01:00 PM)Faust Wrote:  These photos.

Warning: This series of photo is for mature audiences. Do not view if your're under 18 years.

I'm not going to lie, the power of the Nazi empire was great and I admire that, but what they did was evil and cannot be forgiven, ever.

Diddo, Amazing power, Hitler amazing leader, Great to His people was a true evil occultist.Most people dont even realize Him and His Ace Himler worshipped the black son and vril society evey dead Jew was a human sacrafice and blood offering to the power they tapped into..Highly respect and am fascanited by the Nazi Empire for Their wisdom but they were evil skum who treated humans so evil it can never be forgotton forgiven or duplicated...

Very true. Nazi bastards. We have a lot to learn from them!