Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoodoo and Saints
10-31-2017, 04:33 AM
Hello, can anyone tell me if Saint Sebastian would help restore a sexual virility in a gay man?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2017, 05:56 AM
(10-31-2017 04:33 AM)gusthgm Wrote:  Hello, can anyone tell me if Saint Sebastian would help restore a sexual virility in a gay man?

Typically the spirits do not have the sexual hang ups humans do. Who told you to call on St. Sebastian by the way? Interesting choice. You're actually spot on with this one.

Erzulie Dantor is the patron of homosexuals and prostitutes though erectile dysfunction is not one of Her corrective abilities thus St. Sebastian is ideal.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2017, 06:06 AM
Call on Kevin Spacy.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
10-31-2017, 06:21 AM
Well, I heard Saint Sebastian always answer homossexuals, so I thought he could help with sexuality too.
10-31-2017, 06:27 AM
Of coarse a patron of homosexuality is called st.Sebastian. Do you think that's how the stereotype started?

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.

BethLamedAinSamethSameth AlephLamedLamed TauHeAlephTau ResAinAlephDaleth
10-31-2017, 06:43 AM
More then likely did start by that.

Here is a link for LGBTQ saints that might interest you - http://qspirit.net/saints/

Ones energy must be examined and healed as appropriate, or healing won't want to work naturally.
12-22-2017, 02:29 PM
horrible replies.

bro moloch for someone who works with saints, it’s just shameful you couldn’t or didn’t offer an assist.

yes san sebastián can be petitioned for such a request. he is the patron of queer men.

there also are quite a few lgbtq saints or saints sympathetic to lgbtq persons

i.e

saint joan of arc - queer women, trans folk - she is THE defacto lavender saint for woman.

saint martin de porres - queer men in relationships (particularly with keeping bad people from hurting you for being lgbtq, in laws and family matters)

st mary magdalene - all marginal people (medieval french n venetian traditions say she is patron of sex workers, actors, queer people etc).

st martha - particularly venerated by woman of any stripe, and gay men (usually what was considered “passive” in historical times but how times have changed)

santa muerte - all marginal people, protects, love matters, healing. she does it all.

for male virility you could also try

st luke (the bull)
st george
and st expedite.
12-22-2017, 10:41 PM
JintheNinja Wrote:horrible replies.

bro moloch for someone who works with saints, it’s just shameful you couldn’t or didn’t offer an assist.

Meh your opinion and frankly what I choose to offer as counsel is my own affair, DUDE. It's none of your concern. You cool your jets and worry about yourself.

Besides which I work with more than just saints & ancestors. They're a foundation to build from. I'm not one of those who gets stuck in a certain type of practice.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
12-23-2017, 03:13 AM
(10-31-2017 04:33 AM)gusthgm Wrote:  Hello, can anyone tell me if Saint Sebastian would help restore a sexual virility in a gay man?

gay or not it doesnt really matter. what you need to look it's what they work for.

Saint Onuphrius is your guy.

[Image: archangel-raphael-2-2.jpg]
01-12-2018, 02:23 PM
i work with more than “saints” (tho when u throw in spiritist, spiritualist, extra cultural spirits that’s a pretty broad catagory for me)
as well, but i know saints (both liturgical and non liturgical) very very well.
and frankly with the air of supposed authority you condescend from, you should be able to at least say st sebastian is viable. it’s simply working knowledge, if you had it to begin with. working with lgbtq people or spirits is really something that is part of parcel of the knowledge as a whole, but hey if u didn’t know u could just say or not comment, up to you tho, bro.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [Hoodoo] Vinegar/Break-up Jar Angelo 208 106,393 09-30-2016 12:10 AM
Last Post: fixerkitty
  [Hoodoo] Honey Jars Angelo 74 18,715 07-18-2016 10:39 PM
Last Post: Farhnam
  Some Hoodoo questions oracle 41 5,227 04-21-2016 09:23 AM
Last Post: oracle
  Divination for Hoodoo Ryen 2 700 11-21-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: Ryen