Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Read Tarot Cards
07-06-2014, 09:25 AM
This is a great tutorial, I like that you mention charging the deck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2014, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 10:24 AM by The God-King.)
(07-06-2014 09:25 AM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  This is a great tutorial, I like that you mention charging the deck.

Thanks Smiling

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2014, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 12:57 PM by Angeluz.)
Thanks TGK For the help! I have had Tarot Deck (Rider Waite) since March and every time I did a reading, I would always (and I mean always), look at the book to see what they meant. The readings would always come out confusing as F*ck. Not to long ago (around 2 weeks?) did I start to take my training wheels off and did the readings without the booklet. I did readings for 2 of my friends and a reading for my mom. My friends were impressed and said that it had seemed like I explained there past situation like if I were there. My mother said that she had also felt like my reading was accurate. Happy

Just for the record...even though I would always read the booklet; I never really memorized the booklet meanings.

"My powers are driven by emotion. The more you feel, the more energy you unleash"-Raven, Teen Titans.
07-06-2014, 09:35 PM
(07-06-2014 12:57 PM)Ra Angeluz Wrote:  Thanks TGK For the help! I have had Tarot Deck (Rider Waite) since March and every time I did a reading, I would always (and I mean always), look at the book to see what they meant. The readings would always come out confusing as F*ck. Not to long ago (around 2 weeks?) did I start to take my training wheels off and did the readings without the booklet. I did readings for 2 of my friends and a reading for my mom. My friends were impressed and said that it had seemed like I explained there past situation like if I were there. My mother said that she had also felt like my reading was accurate. Happy

Just for the record...even though I would always read the booklet; I never really memorized the booklet meanings.

Well now you know, and can see from experience, why you shouldn't read the meanings from books or booklets. Try letting your subconscious do the "reading". See what happens.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Yep. I am thinking of doing readings for people for free...after I get better I am going to start charging people...to help my parents pay off bills (-.-'')

"My powers are driven by emotion. The more you feel, the more energy you unleash"-Raven, Teen Titans.
07-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Just to let you know, there's little money to be found among teenagers. You're going to have to have bring in clientele from adults. Teenagers also tend to ask for ridiculous shit (bring back my boyfriend! I love him! We were going to married, he promised, that's the only reason I let him swipe my v card!). Adults do too, but teens, just don't.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
07-15-2014, 11:31 PM
(07-07-2014 01:45 PM)Euoi Wrote:  Just to let you know, there's little money to be found among teenagers. You're going to have to have bring in clientele from adults. Teenagers also tend to ask for ridiculous shit (bring back my boyfriend! I love him! We were going to married, he promised, that's the only reason I let him swipe my v card!). Adults do too, but teens, just don't.

Hahaha I know xD. That is actually so true. My parents know a lot of people who are believers in magick...once I get better knowledge on stuff I will ask my parents to spread the word.

07-16-2014, 04:21 AM
Good luck!

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
10-31-2014, 11:59 PM
Good thread. Deserves a *Bump*

Own your power or someone else will
11-01-2014, 12:34 AM
About the timelines you put in place in the "How to Interpret the Cards" section:

Considering how you wrote this tutorial it seems that the timelines are more ideas to work off of than strict guidelines. The same way you are supposed to use your intuition to interpret the cards you should do the same in terms of charging them.

Does that sound close to what you were trying to teach?

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has anyone read the Red Dragon english translated version?? lll Grove lll 7 267 02-17-2017 03:28 AM
Last Post: lll Grove lll
  I need recommend books for tarot beginner jake3598 2 139 01-20-2017 12:26 AM
Last Post: SinEater
  Must Read List guero 119 14,299 12-12-2016 03:06 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  (Tarot) Assertion of errors in the Golden Dawn approach. Burls 1 381 05-14-2016 08:55 AM
Last Post: Burls
  Tarot: The Celtic Cross spread Frater.Akenu 2 640 10-04-2014 02:57 AM
Last Post: Leviathan