Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I increase my power?
01-27-2018, 03:54 PM
I’m not very experienced by ‘doing’ just yet, but from what I’ve already learned, we all already possess all the power we need within our being. The tricky part is accessing and harnessing that power. Naturally, unless we’re born and raised to practice constantly we all have these ‘walls’ or ‘dams’ that we have to break through in order to access the pool of energy via the flow. The more we remove of these blockages, the more freely the flow will come forth, and thusly the easier it will be to access our greater potential.

And yes you can also call forth and make pacts with other spirits and draw upon their power.

And also yes other physical activities help to unlock your potential as well, but you have to be actively using your psyche and imagination while doing these physical activities, otherwise your just going through a physical motion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2018, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2018 06:40 PM by Wylandriah91.)
Manifestus makes some great points and reminds me of something I was going to say, I wouldn't recommend a gym as the source for your fitness. Go outside. The human factor in the gym can be super uncomfortable and also, it's indoors, usually under fluorescent lights, it's ugly and boring and you don't really engage with your power in the same way as you do while getting fit outside.
The absolute best one I've found is rock climbing, because it's genuinely terrifying, even though you're relatively safe in a harness, and that very real terror - and getting past it - connects a lot deeper to your real core being than anything you could ever do in a gym. That real sense of triumph and competence is irreplaceable.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
04-14-2018, 11:32 PM
even though you're relatively safe in a harness, and that very real terror - and getting past it - connects a lot deeper to your real core - Hell yes...

[Image: screenshot_8704_zps3brusk1l.png]
04-16-2018, 06:23 AM
speak to someone who is entirely different from you

Archpriestess of the Indescribable
04-16-2018, 06:36 AM
Morality and Good Works.
04-17-2018, 04:43 AM
Partying hard, gettin in fights, gettin thrown in jail, screwing beautiful women, reading kerouac, smoking herb, blowing up bulldozers, fighting the cops, and dropping obscene amounts of molly in the desert at the festivals.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-17-2018, 05:57 PM
(04-17-2018 04:43 AM)Dusk Wrote:  Partying hard, gettin in fights, gettin thrown in jail, screwing beautiful women, reading kerouac, smoking herb, blowing up bulldozers, fighting the cops, and dropping obscene amounts of molly in the desert at the festivals.

Do you do all that too?
04-18-2018, 03:03 AM
I'm at about 4 and a half on that list, sadly.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-18-2018, 02:08 PM
I tend to think of personal power as a exercise of your will so in that respect, I feel that Dusk is correct. Magic is basically applying your will to affect changes in your circumstances. Desperation and hope is your enemy. Focus and will is what you exercise.

Even in meditation the very act of trying to disconnect from reality to achieve gnosis is an exercise of your will as the very act of letting go requires the will to do so.

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain
04-20-2018, 04:07 AM
My scouter doesn’t seem to be working.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  constructs, time and power in the astral universe dannerz 18 2,675 02-23-2016 01:37 AM
Last Post: GuruWithin
  The Power to Forcefully move objects Flytex 6 1,296 05-30-2013 04:05 PM
Last Post: Archaea