Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i get rid of psychic vampires?
08-11-2014, 07:03 PM
I was told once that looping your forefingers and your thumbs on each hand into interlocking rings that don't touch one another is supposed to stop them feeding off of you (it doesn't).

In my experience it depends on how much they are feeding off of you, and how capable they appear to be. Unawakened or inexperienced vampires can be extremely receptive, and when they feed it's generally because they are 'low' at the time. They're easily dominated with hypnotic techniques and energies that they aren't able to handle, or by countering the link that they feed through. Most also don't expect a response, so a subtle demonstration of awareness can also be enough.

If you're not skilled at energy manipulation and you're having trouble with someone, it's always an option to take a picture of them with your cellphone, simply leave the area a little drained, and then murder them with ligature a few days later using divination to ascertain when they're at a weak point.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Well if you're into sigil workings then you can also cast a few sigils to replenish any loss of energy and make one with the main intent on blocking negative influences on your energy from outside leaches. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Cure to Psychic Vampirism Romantic 22 7,808 02-19-2017 01:35 PM
Last Post: Next
  Do vampires have the gift of aries 3 220 02-03-2017 05:24 PM
Last Post: wildguitars
  Theosophical assertion of REAL Vampires Lucifuge Rofocale 8 295 01-14-2017 02:16 PM
Last Post: Feywer96
  The existing of energy vampires. Frater Luciferi 27 1,343 01-07-2017 11:10 PM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Psychic Vampirism Made Easy jcolanzi 2 549 09-14-2016 10:19 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi