Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Had A Dream
08-27-2016, 06:16 PM
Hello fellow occultists,

Yesterday night i was feeling good and for some particular reason quite emotional before going to sleep. I was physically exhausted because i did some exercises late at night, i took a shower, ate a good dinner, drunk some beers and played to my Wii for like 30 minutes before going to bed. I slept at around 1AM and woke up at 8 AM, i rarely remember my dreams but yesterday i did, here is what i wrote in my journal this morning.

My memory starts with me sitting during day time on the left side steps of a ancient Greek palace or a Temple, something like this :

[Image: vX5hDpi.jpg]

There was a huge garden or a forest in front of the temple and lot of old houses around. Contrary to the temple the houses wall were crackling and they were covered with red tiles.
While sitting on the steps, i was feeling sad and lonely as if i was rejected by the community i belong to. The other peoples were spending their time inside the temple, i didn't see them but i knew they were there while me i was sitting outside.
After few minutes a Woman came out of the temple, she was looking like the singer Cher, tall with dark hair but a lot younger and definitely more attractive than her. Im not sure if she were wearing a dark or white dress.
She started speaking to me, we seemed to both enjoy the conversation and what i felt was that we knew each other very well and she was the only one who cared about me in this realm. Then she gave me a bouquet of red roses and she left to the garden.

In the garden i could see her from far away doing ,what i guess to be, a ritual. She was dancing around a fire accompanied by some other animals and birds. There was a huge and wide column of smoke coming from this fire.
While watching her at some point sex came into my mind, thats a shame but i guess my primitive instincts started to waking up,Hehe. I wanted to reach her but she was protected by the animals so i couldnt. At some point i have been chased by a ''Rhino'' lol so i jumped to safety (or perhaps flyed) on the top of one house.

This is where my memory of the dream stops, me on top of the houses.
I remember seeing a security guard looking like the same ones where i live in real life, we didn't really interact, i had a feeling of hostility from and toward him.
The first thing which came into my mind after writing my notes was "Hekate'', i have read briefly about this divinity at the beginning of this year and did a prayer to her but i lost the ebooks. So i searched for it on this forum and found it, this is the first book of the Primalcraft trilogy by the Author Mark Allan Smith.
While browsing the page i found an illustration of what Hekate looks like and she seems pretty similar to the woman i saw in my dream :

I am not sure what to think of this dream, there are great probalities that it is just a random one but i am a Magickian so i take everything into consideration.
All roads lead to Rome, Chaos Magick is my phylosophy so from now i will find a way to integrate the Primalcraft system of self initiation into my practice.

Thats all i wanted to share, thanks for reading my post and let me know what you think.Smiling

Check my twitter account for some good shit @HuRaydono1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2016, 04:25 PM
" I realised today that dreams are like puzzles, you cant base yourself on only 1 piece to understand the whole picture. Several dreams are necessary and it can take years or even your whole lifetime before you are able to solve the mysteries of your subconcious. "

More advanced members already know that but someone like me didnt know that until now this is why im posting my various experiences. It can be useful for somebody else.

Have a wonderful day everyone Smiling

08-31-2016, 10:36 PM
" There is nothing more joyful in the universe than finding the answers to your question. The relief you feel is better than a orgasm. "

09-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Some questions are better left to be unanswered. It is better for mental peace and satisfaction. It is not mandatory that once you find all your answers then you will become content.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
09-06-2016, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 06:57 PM by HuMan.)
(09-06-2016 03:30 PM)mantishugo Wrote:  Some questions are better left to be unanswered. It is better for mental peace and satisfaction. It is not mandatory that once you find all your answers then you will become content.

“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
― Joe Klaas (Author)

Im not the kind of person who is afraid of discovering the truth, also everybody point of view is welcome. This is the main reason why i have posted this thread, friend. Smiling

10-06-2016, 09:23 PM
(09-06-2016 04:48 PM)HuMan Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 03:30 PM)mantishugo Wrote:  Some questions are better left to be unanswered. It is better for mental peace and satisfaction. It is not mandatory that once you find all your answers then you will become content.

“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
― Joe Klaas (Author)

Im not the kind of person who is afraid of discovering the truth, also everybody point of view is welcome. This is the main reason why i have posted this thread, friend. Smiling

Absolutely correct. Like being said, it is a choice of a person whether to know the truth or not. Whichever option you choose, you must be peaceful with that otherwise you won't be able to live happily.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
10-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Theres that "rhino" coming up again. Who or what is it? Besides just a rhino...

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
01-03-2017, 11:41 AM
It means you want to have sex with Cher.
01-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Some dreams come just because we think about a particular thing too much while awake. That goes into our sub-conscious mind. When we go to sleep then our conscious mind sleeps and subconscious mind awakes, plays all the images we had been creating all the day.

I believe in Karma
01-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Dreams have there meanings. Every images that appeared during dream conciousness has it's meaning.
Magicians and every magicians should know how to interprete dreaming images.

His dream has its meaning but I just don't have the time to pen it down and post. Hope some one will.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Music Official Strange/ Vivid Dream Thread Seekeroftruth123 9 558 04-27-2016 07:36 PM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen
  Anyone want to dream interpret? Torn 0 255 09-01-2015 12:14 AM
Last Post: Torn
  Astral Dream II woodoo003 0 315 03-19-2015 03:36 PM
Last Post: woodoo003
  1,000 Things to do in a Lucid Dream. Faust 218 13,197 12-22-2014 09:13 AM
Last Post: Zardas
  I had a dream where I was fighting with you all WFers one-to-many Zardas 32 1,668 12-06-2014 01:53 AM
Last Post: Absinthe