Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new.
02-12-2018, 03:19 PM
I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now, and just now made an account. I mainly made an account to see if there was anybody in the upstate NY area that would be willing to get together.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Nyello xD I'm not in NY I'm afraid but I hope you find what you're looking for Smiling tell a bit about your practice and about yourself Smiling

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
02-12-2018, 04:01 PM
well, I guess you could say I started this journey one night while tripping on LSD. At this point I was about 3 or 4 weeks into constant tripping, if you could call it that. Wasn't like intense tripping, just a constant state of happiness and connectivity with nature and stuff like that. not really seeing visual hallucinations anymore. Anyway, long story short I decided to lay in my bathtub with my back completely flat, and just vibrate. like HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM over and over and over again. this was the first time i'd ever done anything like that, and the results were crazy.. there was a moment when I felt like I connected to "the source" and I knew everything about the universe.

This was probably about 6 months ago, and since then I've been on a path that led me here. I've been sort of chasing that moment of cosmic apotheosis to see if I can achieve it when sober, but haven't had much luck. I mean maybe I have, but not enough to realize it every waking moment of the day.

I'm currently working to do my first evocation. sometime within the next few weeks I will evoke the elemental king Ghob, and work my way up to Goetic spirits.
02-12-2018, 04:03 PM
*thumbs up* nice one man Smiling

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
02-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the Forums~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2018, 07:16 PM
welcome, to the forum and keep reading from here every time, especially on Goetia since that is your chosen line
02-13-2018, 04:03 AM
Welcome.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5UNuOdwprShU3Vh3gTO...76smU8G9EQ]
02-13-2018, 10:35 AM
Whale cum.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".