Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a sinister idea.
09-04-2017, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 04:49 AM by Jaeganthorn.)
Lets invoke demons into hurricane Irma, to steer her straight into Washington DC. Weatherwar right? Chemtrails and phase array satellite radio frequency weather weapons right? DARPA and the rest of the USIC use weather manipulation technology every day.

I would like to see the gulf coast, Texas, Louisiana, Florida etc, finally catch a break. I'd like to see flood waters lapping at the doors of congress, roofs ripping into scree as a category six66 slams the city state of DC like the full rage of Zeus.

And by the power of mass invocation, perhaps we Sorcerers et Sorceress' can direct it. There are weather spells. And there are entities to do the work for us.

It's more than an idea though. I'm doing it. I'm not sitting around and waiting for them to lay waste to the Caribbean or the Gulf again with out trying to utilize my will and an already existing hurricane to potentially drop those arrogant tyrants to more humble ground.

Make DC an Ocean Again!

So if you would like to discuss options and workings feel free. If you want to hate on this idea, just realize, it's going to make landfall SOMEWHERE. Lets infect the tornadic, cyclonic water weapon, and use our power to wipe out the corruption using Earth itself!

They can afford To Rebuild DC.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2017, 05:11 AM
Eh, seems a bit extreme, wouldn't really change anything, and it would only cause more political drama.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Chaos Sorceror
I <3 Edgy Fucking Wizards!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2017, 05:54 AM
Are you stupid? It is not extreme enough! I demand more!
09-04-2017, 05:59 AM
that area will probably have some protection. i bet most spirits will not do it and even if some agree its not going to work to the level expected or work at all.
thats all my assumptions though. but it makes sense to me.
09-04-2017, 06:15 AM
Can't we strike North Korea, China, and Iran?

Btw, i heard fire was raining in the sky in Florida..
09-04-2017, 06:42 AM
My first thought. Beyond physical defenses, I'm sure there is an entire retinue of Astral/Psychic wards, walls and barriers.

Dismantle those, find the weakness, set a spirit to keep the hole open, then work the storm itself.

Recommended Spirit Suggestions:
Indra, Thor, Zeus, Jupiter, Jophiel, Behemiron, Malkunofat, Egyn, Azael, Zazel, Athor, Polayon, Ansuel, Tzakmiqiel, Thaumiel, Nahemoth, Saliah, Nanael, Mevamayah, Sahyoh, Samael.
09-04-2017, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 08:30 AM by Wylandriah91.)
Coming from someone who in their younger years attacked the establishment and got my ass handed to me, ending up completely insane, fortify the SHIT out of yourself, your family, friends, everyone and everything you care about and be super intelligent about it. You make an excellent point. Don't ever think you're going up against anything but the most accomplished magicians in the world, with the money to spend on the best of everything, the free time to dedicate entirely to their ends, and influence and power you can't imagine. Hence why I mostly work on defence now rather than offence. If you decide.to go for it I wish you the best, but tread carefully if you want to fuck with the big boys.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
09-04-2017, 09:38 AM
It's not going to work. You still don't understand Magick.

09-04-2017, 09:56 AM
You might not even need to go through the trouble.
In addition to sea level rise, which is occurring faster in the D.C. region than anywhere else on the East Coast, the literal ground beneath the city's feet is sinking. It has to do with the movement of glaciers from the last ice age, and is a process that has been happening and will continue to happen for thousands of years. So not only is the water rising, projected at one to two and a half feet by the end of the century, the ground could be over six inches lower by the same time. And also, as time passes, the likelihood of catastrophic glacial melting events at the poles only increases, which could decrease the time frame of the sea rise dramatically.
So maybe someone's already gone through the trouble; maybe it's karma. Or maybe we just fucked up a planet and now we're seeing the direct consequences of our actions.
But like I said, you probably don't have to bother. D.C. is screwed either way.
Food for thought, anyway.

A soul is a work of art.
In Death we trust.
09-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Why would the weather controllers of the US cripple the energy production happening in texas? This is precisely why i DON'T believe any human organization controls the weather

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do you have any idea about this book? [email protected] 5 152 11-07-2017 02:18 AM
Last Post: jackson
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 10 459 09-29-2017 01:04 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Is it a good idea to... Wretched Messiah 30 839 09-17-2017 02:01 PM
Last Post: Shadow
  An Idea From Master Magician Heilsweg 27 867 09-15-2017 09:50 PM
Last Post: Knight of the Temple
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 0 244 09-06-2017 07:07 AM
Last Post: obeahman101