get so hateful when i exposed that its hatred and revenge
at the highest level motivating them to do such righteous work
So I come into this fully aware and I know what types of things I will offer
up and exchange for the Divine's favor.

Archpriestess of the Indescribable
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2018, 08:54 AM
I'm motivated by lust. This is a good experiment to get people to figure out what really drives them.

For me its a lust for beauty and pleasure. People don't really exist for me, so it deflates the vengeance aspect, I don't consider them anything, and God controlling them and God can't be beaten, so my whole drive is a kind of almost sexual narcissism and glory lust. I get all hot and bothered about my increasing awesomeness and good experiences. Talking back to people and the things they say does stimulate lots of productivity and creativity as well as discovery, but my whole drive is positive, not to prove anything to anyone who I don't consider having souls or being "real people with actual thoughts or opinions", but just puppets with God fully up in them.

I am an extremely lusty person. This I don't mean necessarily in a direct sexually uncontrolled way, but that my enjoyment of Divine Pleasures and Sensitivity to them is very high, and my constant craving for the spiritual and glorifying of God and myself.

I'd only be capable of real hatred if I thought these were actual people, which I don't believe in. I do hate them regardless, but that is just a hatred directed towards God's creation and God. I just can't comprehend the idea of "revenge" when I myself am a zombie. I don't get it, it doesn't work with my framework or system of ideas where God is the Only Existing Person playing all roles and is Evil and makes Bad. I can't blame these people. I do hate them and find them gross, but that is God's doing too.
04-16-2018, 09:28 AM
So am I, but I don't like it, so I try to be different because I know these emotions mean only trouble.

Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: "Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble".
04-16-2018, 10:35 AM
(04-16-2018 09:28 AM)Apotheotic Wrote:  So am I, but I don't like it, so I try to be different because I know these emotions mean only trouble.

Can you explain more please? I am very interested in understanding more about this, if it isn't too much trouble. Thank you anyway!
04-16-2018, 11:03 AM
(04-16-2018 10:35 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(04-16-2018 09:28 AM)Apotheotic Wrote:  So am I, but I don't like it, so I try to be different because I know these emotions mean only trouble.

Can you explain more please? I am very interested in understanding more about this, if it isn't too much trouble. Thank you anyway!

All of my life I have been completely and utterly fucked over.
I have been subject to little love and understanding, and exposed to a lot of idiocy.

I won't tell you my whole story, I have stopped doing that, because there is no sympathy in this god-forsaken and backwards world.

But know this, that there is no greater hatred I have, than the hatred towards humanity.
Their flaws, and their glaring arrogance, have set us on a ticking timebomb.

And all the while I am supposed to do what?
Wait, tolerate it, suffer in silence.

Because I suffer, and I have to tell myself everyday that it is my fault, ashamed to look into my mirror, only seeing the failure that the world told me I am.

My dad told me I am a failure pretty much on a weekly basis, and so does the world pretty much daily.

And I can not ever say someone else put me here, because all the world will say I am just blaming someone else.

So I have to evolve to not kill myself, I have to make myself better, I have to suffer and deserve everything I hold in my own damned hands, and say that this is mine because I fought and bled for it.

Meanwhile, I see people get all the help you can imagine from a thousand sources, they get spoon-fed, and then they complain about imaginary injustices in the world.
They complain about injustice on their devices that require pieces of cobalt to function, cobalt that is mined under highly unethical conditions.
Hypocrites we reward with money, and fame, and love, and support.
I live watching these hypocrites fester like tumours, my pain and grief killing me because I feel little love and support.
The only thing keeping me from crying at times is knowing how incredibly pointless it is, because the world is cold, and it could not fucking care less about me.

I try to be a good man, but truth is, I hate the world more than anything else.

I want to destroy what I hate in the world, so I want my people to walk on the Earth, I want to have a piece, and I want to create a new Eden.

Using my darkness to foster light is what I try to do, but my light can be just as much a warm embrace as a scorching punishment.
But, I try to express more of the former than the latter.

Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: "Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble".
04-16-2018, 11:12 AM
I hate the world too. Hatred for evil is a major part of being truly good. Your hurts even without mentioning them are very clear and I agree totally with what you said and your feelings. I wish death after some torture for most of these hideous vile human beings and relate entirely with your words, but I hate the one who keeps letting them hurt good people like you and keeps letting there be no defender or help.

Anyway, whenever possible, the only solution I've been able to calculate when born in war is to fight, to adjust, to try to lengthen pleasure against pain, to wish for destruction as a relief, to hate what is hateful and support and grow what is good while one is able, to release the responsibility and blame the Ultimate Cause for everything, to try to adjust life and the experience to reduce the trouble and pain and evil even a little then a little more and keep reasonably adjusting in what ways one is able.

Obituaries and hearing about the human filth dying and being killed off, if you knew them they surely would have been terrible, so thank God for Death, Terminus, and Thank Death for God, giving us at least a chance to express freely just how displeased we are about all of this absolute terror and trauma.
04-16-2018, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 12:45 PM by NewAgePrincess.)
This means love. I am tossed out utterly and I love.

These accidents only make me stronger, and believe more

Archpriestess of the Indescribable
04-16-2018, 12:58 PM
I may make a thread soon about God's Law, How to get to Heaven.
04-18-2018, 12:29 AM
Why friend?
04-18-2018, 01:40 AM
Because I suffer, and I have to tell myself everyday that it is my fault, ashamed to look into my mirror, only seeing the failure that the world told me I am.

--- LEARN TO WATCH THE IMAGE LIKE YOU LOVE YOURSELF, I HAD TO DO IT MANY YEARS AGO IT WORKED, NOW I LIKE MYSELF AS MUCH AS I CAN

REAL RESULTS AND CREATING SOMETHING UNEXISTING MOTIVATES ME..

AND AMPHETAMINE AND GODDESESWink

Prince of Earth - EEVIL EEVIL REPTILIAN DEEMON

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Revenge or forgiveness? Piglet 30 3,348 02-13-2012 12:37 AM
Last Post: Asmodean