Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ILLEGAL VOTERS
12-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Hi Guys ! Likely none here but you may have highly criminal friends that participated in the deception against US. Our American voting system is SACRED.

If you listend to the inaccurate not fully covered news story of what appeared to be the President approving illegal voting you did not see it all and even if he did he has not authority to do so. We are a REPUBLIC. Recall the pledge. It's an oath ! It is BINDING. If you cant figure out how and why and how we can prove it then doom will descend upon you. Back to point. Vote tampering is a serious offence in America. Thankfully for you not enough to cut you head off but you may be sent back to a place that's laws allow such punishment. You should have thought this through.

I bet many listend to their highly educated and clever know it all fucktards they call friends. Mother fucking demigods of the stupid and inept.

http://www.us-immigrationvisa.com/topics/deportation

Guess what is going to happen to you ? I know some clever fuck thinks well we have in the past allowed limited immigrant voting rights. GOOD LUCK with that ! LMFAO.

Now for you that belong and are called citizen-http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/grounds-deportability-when-legal-us-residents-can-be-removed.html

Sometimes it really pass to listen to your authority. They often have nothing but kind intentions on keeping you safe from harm. But you don't. We are the evil ones. Trying to over through the AMERICAN government.

Big mistake. Really really big mistake. I love my country and we are LEGION ! We give so much and ask so little and yet you spit on us. We are allowed to be and do and practice almost anything we want yet it is not good enough for the selfish fucks im ashamed to call fellow Americans. That do nothing but complain and take and destroy our kindness and love. I pity not any foreigner that tries to do us damage. May death visit them today because it will be worse when we do.

A small handful of you will manage non detection for your illegal voting. Thankfully we have a boring count of ways to get you gone !
I hope you were not deceitful. We live in a day and age that has become so easy to uncover.

All the honest and kind. My brother and I welcome you with love and will do whatever we can to help you.

In a real republic we are all equals. We appoint a leader. One day. Maybe one day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 06:31 AM
Some legal united states citizens who wanted to vote couldnt because someone already used their id. Finding out who will probably never happen. People cheated out of their vote.

I mostly concern myself with tax issues and bond measures. I generally could give 2 fucks about elected officials... They are or become corrupt in that "other world" real citizens dont live in.

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-07-2016, 04:49 AM
It is meaningless to a degree and it is one defense against illegal voting, LOL. Our founding fathers were very clever dudes.
12-07-2016, 05:18 AM
Clever or ravaging bloodthirsty bastards to rip the land and resources from the tribals ALEEADY HERE. Broken treaties, brutal slaying, trickery, lies, deceit, biological warfare in the name of MANIFEST DESTINY! I actually laugh at times the bitches of today whine over illegals.

If im lucky i live another 40-90 years. Or unlucky. After that i dont give a shit if montanna explodes and wipes out the continent. If i was a spirit. Id laugh.

12-07-2016, 06:56 AM
Hey man, Im part that too. East coast- Cherokee and Seminole be my grandmother. But that was then and we have to make now better.

Look all white. Crackerlishes.
12-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Cool. So it will be Real Americans vs the phonies.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
12-07-2016, 07:24 AM
Well........... If theres good cheese and wine im ok... Walmart can make a good cheese (and its white... And very sharp.

12-07-2016, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 07:54 AM by Rashnu.)
In the end it's up to the electoral college.. not saying voter fraud is right because it isn't, but just sayin.. I'm sure you knew that though, my apologies studies in the occult keep me pretty preoccupied, that and work I don't have much time to follow politics (I know how bad that sounds)

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2016, 08:23 AM
You arent missing much. I do listen or read Mark Levin sometimes though. Hes strictly BTB constitution and american law + foundations. He sorts the chaffe from the wheat.

12-07-2016, 11:51 AM
(12-07-2016 07:52 AM)Rashnu Wrote:  In the end it's up to the electoral college.. not saying voter fraud is right because it isn't, but just sayin.. I'm sure you knew that though, my apologies studies in the occult keep me pretty preoccupied, that and work I don't have much time to follow politics (I know how bad that sounds)

So, if there estimate about illegal voter fraud are correct. I wonder who was the real public winner ? I have better things than to look but I think the results would be at worst best very close. At worse a reversal of lead.

Jill Stein is wasting money. That's why she was incapable. What does she hope to achieve ?