Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISLAM (Experiencing Peace Through Surrender to the Truth)
07-04-2017, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 08:45 AM by Calicifer.)
Well, there is an issue. Ravens sadly was born with poorest tools they could ever evolve with. We must happy that that sick pervert the Creator gave us means to exploit said intellect and not to be locked in our own heads. Ravens have no such pleasure for their vast intellect are limited by their lack of real capabilities to influence things around them. Give them palms with thumbs and within few thousands years you shall have kingdom of Ravens, conquering humanity with wit and murder.

Ravens do indeed plunder. They are greedy creatures and they try to take all the food from said source and to consume it themselves. Even if said source is plenty beyond their means, they will still steal it and hide it for further consumption. Ravens do not care for others, all they care are themselves and they constantly play games of wits with fellow ravens. In this context, raven-like people would burn said library to the ground in order to hoard that knowledge for themselves, because they would appreciate the true value of said information and its monopoly.

Yes, but here is an issue. Humans have an annoying tendency to give birth to really smart individuals even if they are coming from absolute slums. The only way to control said individuals is to make sure that they do not have such silly ideas in a first place. Where they get their silly ideas? From sources of knowledge and wisdom. Plunder said sources, replace it with sin and thus, you shall forever keep nations under your talons. In this case, if you win a war against an nation and want to make sure that they forever shall remain your bitches, you must ensure that population forgets who they are and that they do not get inspired. This is why you not only plunder, but burn library to the ground in order to leave everyone else, but you just mere beggars and poor people. When you introduce system designed and "enlightened" which would oppress said individuals. You introduce Christianity, Islam and put theocracy in place. Thus, you make evil = good. You start promoting ignorance, compliance and blind obedience while disguising it as a will of God. With said system in place, people there will be happy and easy to control for they will be fools, thinking that they know better. Let them bathe in their delusions, in their so called, love from God. You then come, playing into their system, controlling it by the strings and puppets. You suppress wisdom, development.

I here say nothing, but take notes from Christian play book of how to ruin civilizations. You take dominance upon all educational systems. Like schools and universities completely dominated by Church which are more designed to brainwash and to provide false enlightement rather than something real. You control dialogue in intellectual circles by promoting intolerance and religious fevor. Of course, ruling priesthood class will live like pigs in luxury. Everybody else by God's divine decree shall toil in the fields for 12 hours straight. It is for their own good. They might start to question why we are flying in strange aircraft while their most advanced technology of transportation is horse drawn wagon.

Ah, I feel fantastic. How I would love to have a chance to ruin nations like that. Why USA could not recruit me. I will REALLY mess up countries they invade. I do not know about you, but I always felt like a couple of slaves would be nice. And isn't a wonderful system. All the inferior culture being where they belong. Close with their Gods. For we, harbingers of Lucifer's light graciously take their resources and look up to the skies. Maybe there are truly aliens visiting Earth? It is only one way to make sure, to establish battlefield Solar and to patrol Solar system. It is paramount to reach alien civilizations first for then we could introduce said species to our most wonderful inventions. I would gladly and generously would share my full and undivided stocks of nuclear ballistic missiles with them. I'm just a great guy like that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Very excellent meditation.
07-04-2017, 08:16 PM
Ech, today I cannot escape ravens, crow everywhere! Help me, lol. Strangely, they always show up today in group of three. Nice little birds. They are so like us, but better in so many ways too. I love animals with such deep souls. With flaws, character, individuality.
07-05-2017, 03:42 AM
Me too. Ravens are the best. I think today is a good day! Would've been disturbing if it were tons of people outside lol
07-05-2017, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 06:41 AM by Calicifer.)
As for my day, today I had took out some putrid out of my leg. It was a bit painful and I could not walk without a little bit of pain afterwards, but who cares. The interesting thing happened, while I usually enjoy taste of my blood, it is a delicacy for me. You know, like for everyone. Yet, I wanted to taste a little bit of blood coming out of my leg. I almost wanted to puke, to spit it out. That drop of my blood which I tasted, I could sense a putrid, diseased blood. It felt so damn disgusting that I did not managed to finish the other 2/3 thirds of that blood. Later I noticed that my leg was bleeding. There was just little bit of blood on my floor. So, I decided to give it a taste of me again, figuring out that now blood infected with that putrid filth would be gone. I was correct, but now I noticed some liquidy after taste. It was heavily polluted with blood plasma. You know, those cells which are used to mend wounds. Sigh, never lucky.

But funnily enough, those few drops of my blood on the floor weirdly hypnotized me. It made my blood boil which was something new. I felt life, essence, something far deeper in it. I still cannot describe it, it resonance deep within me and I still cannot even start guessing that was touched. I felt that something in me started to awoke. Outside that I could not tell anything. It was just weird and I usually are terrific at describing and identifying such things. As for this, I cannot even start guessing why all of the sudden this mundane experience had such impression upon me.

In the end, I remembered this little scene. I also need my lab, because I cannot drink just any blood. That was shown plainly to me today, lol. I need of course, young, pretty, virgin girls blood for I'm spoiled little brat, lol.

07-09-2017, 12:16 AM
I already posted the uh "peace" these Islam pieces of shit preach. Only one thing will bring peace.....

TERMINATION OF ALL MUSLIM/ISLAM AGENDAS!

Wipe the plague out!
11-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Please keep this user Banned , pleaaaaaaaaaaaase
11-08-2017, 09:42 AM
I don't know if it's even clear which user you're referring to.

Thank you for any post. I feel like I learn a lot from just lurking!
11-08-2017, 02:20 PM
@ works well otherwise assumption is the direct above (which can be wrong if posts get crossed). We'll assume it is @me and that post was july.
11-11-2017, 11:29 AM
He meant TAMmy I'm sure

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Islam Threatens All Sorcererss DarkMagiican 168 5,774 11-15-2017 04:43 PM
Last Post: minostrix
  Fictitious bible,or truth woodoo003 4 782 03-27-2017 05:28 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  The Truth For The Foolish Poiel 20 990 03-04-2017 10:32 PM