Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illuminati - Proofs of a Conspiracy Against all the Religions and Governments
06-01-2016, 02:01 PM
"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any
place in
its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation".
"Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. The
hankering of the mind is irresistible;" Adam Weishaupt (code-name Spartacus)

Code:
http://bit.ly/1VuyoRy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 03:38 PM
Thats a sensitive subject with many grey areas my friend. Watch out for the shit storm to come with the replies to come, if any.

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
06-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Yeah,i know what you mean.But,it's kind interesting to see what people think.I will probably post more of this subject.
06-02-2016, 05:39 AM
Wish you were here a couple of months back when I was tackling sensitive subjects -some of the reactions were just.... golden, for a lack of a better word! Happy

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
06-02-2016, 06:06 PM
He he he,i expect some angry guys.Or.some fundamentalistic sceptic crowd.Anyway,i will enjoy in reaction.
06-03-2016, 06:33 AM
Well you might not get them now but sooner or later you will.... What I do know is that the original Illuminatti was disbanded a few years after its creation -toppled by the Bavarian government if I recall correctly. SUPPOSEDLY, as a result of this they went underground & dissapeared altogether as a result of political/sectarian opposition.

12-16-2016, 06:26 AM
There has been many groups that have been called illuminati over the years. There are so many groups and clubs and organizations and more but if we are talking realistic aspirations of world government then look no further than the CFR (counsel on foreign relations), Trilateral commission, and the Bilderburg. These are the real political powers that are actively attempting to create a world government. They are not secret about it at all and it's all available for research online it's just not advertised. These are factual whereas all the reptilian alien and satan worshiping bla bla is a bunch of bull crap. But it makes for cool sci-fi series on Fox.
12-20-2016, 01:48 AM
Please remove the tin-foil hat sir...

✝ In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti ☦
09-11-2017, 11:00 AM

09-11-2017, 02:21 PM
When blue triangles mate with red triangles they have purple babies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Zyprexa in demonic tongues means Death Occurred. The Illuminati's Depopulation Plan fentross888 6 275 09-28-2017 04:07 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Illuminati-Themed Fashion Show Held At London Catholic Church jcolanzi 7 180 09-24-2017 12:53 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  My Un-Conspiracy Theory The God-King 59 8,347 08-18-2016 08:04 AM
Last Post: Angelo
  Who Believe to the illuminati theory? koby 90 10,390 08-09-2016 02:08 AM
Last Post: GuruWithin
  Illuminati/Political Pedophile Rings The God-King 38 4,553 07-20-2016 06:44 AM
Last Post: niburulou