Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In-Depth Information on "Psychic Vampires"
02-02-2012, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 02:42 PM by Romantic.)
Refer to my previous thread for basic information on vampirism in general:
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-The-Basic...-Vampirism

To start off, I am a psychic vampire. I discovered this when I picked up a book titled "Vampires in Their Own Words: An Anthology of Vampire Voices", by Michelle Belanger. I saw the book, and I'd always had an interest in things like that. I figured it'd be a good laugh, since vampires weren't real. Right? Haha.

Well, needless to say, that book changed my life. it got me into the occult as a whole, and started me on the path that I am now.

But enough about me; onto the topic of psychic vampires as a whole.

Psychic Vampires are vampires that feed off of a person's energy. They do this unconsciously, without even realizing it most of the time. Often the "drama queen", the confrontational person, or similar characters are all psychic vampires. They draw attention to themselves, and when people give them attention, they are effectively feeding off of that person. A quite literal relation of "attention whoring."

Common symptoms of psi-vampirism include:
Migraines
Nausea
Shaking, unsteady hands, twitches
Irritability
Chronic Fatigue
Other symptoms similar to typical withdrawal symptoms

Other things sometimes associated with psychic vampires:
Animal magnetism (this can go either way, animals will either love you, or animals will hate you...this applies to nearly any animal)
Having an "irresistible charisma", and being very good at persuasion and arguing
When one is in a bad mood, and walks into a room, almost everyone in the room will notice immediately, and one's mood can often influence the atmosphere of an entire room
An increased, almost out-of-control sexual drive

If you experience these, I suggest you go to your doctor for a checkup, explain your problems, and get tested (this is only for the first part, of course). If this has already been taken care of, then perhaps you might be a psychic vampire.

Start to take note of how people react to you, and how you react to people. Do you often experience even worse symptoms when you are isolated for a long time? When people are around you for an extended period of time, do they get tired or fatigued for seemingly no reason? Do they get headaches, or become nauseous?

If things seem as if they're starting to line up, pay attention.

Psychic vampirism can be easily managed. And once a person is "awakened", or learns of and accepts their nature, their powers will significantly increase, as well as their needs for energy. Most people will instantly turn to feeding from other people, which is very bad. It can be hurtful to them in many ways, emotionally or otherwise. Instead, one should focus on "feeding" from sources like the Earth, taking in it's abundant energies. Try walking through the woods, for instance. There are also electrical and mechanical sources of energy as well. Feeling sort of low on energy? Get in the car, find a lonely, empty road, and then punch the gas. Feel the vibrations of the engine, and hear the roar it makes as it increases in speed, and feel it as it shifts gears. Feeding from electrical energy is also suggested, as it can be very simple to feed from a source like a whirring computer.

The absolute last thing I suggest is to feed from a human source. The energy of humans is simply too "dirty". It's contaminated with emotions and all kinds of things, and it can be unhealthy for the vampire, and even worse for the victim. Emotional energy is very strong, and sexual energy is even stronger, and it might be very enticing, but you MUST resist the temptation. You can even get "addicted" to a person whom you feed off of constantly, which can start behavior like stalking, or obsessiveness, which is also very bad.

Every psychic vampire feeds differently. If you have no idea of what that is, or how to do it, start researching into energy working. Read some of the other posts in this section of the forum. Or, if all else fails, PM me! I'll gladly help anyone who wants to learn how to avoid being a simple leech!

If you have any questions, or I left something out, let me know, and I'll add it in, or answer you in the comments.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Wow this is definitely new to me. While certainly some people come to my mind I'm curious, is there anyway to protect or counteract this draining?
02-23-2012, 09:35 AM
(02-23-2012 09:23 AM)Melchizidek Wrote:  Wow this is definitely new to me. While certainly some people come to my mind I'm curious, is there anyway to protect or counteract this draining?

Not entirely; no. Your best pursuit is to make a shield of sorts out of the energy from the earth, or an element. That way, when a psi-vampire attempts to drain you, they get the elemental energy, not yours. You don't get drained, and they get a free meal.

Given, that's not teaching them to act any better; but some people are dead-set on being a leech. I generally advocate only taking energy from a willing donor, or from an elemental source.
02-24-2012, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2012 05:12 PM by Quinto.)
(02-23-2012 09:23 AM)Melchizidek Wrote:  Wow this is definitely new to me. While certainly some people come to my mind I'm curious, is there anyway to protect or counteract this draining?

you can make shields that can hurt these people but i would not advise it unless you have been in the energy manipulation game for a while as 9 times out of 10 they will retaliate and if you are not practised enough they can make you pass out, tired, fall asleep or do serious damage to you depends on how practised they are.

a person im in contact with watched a psi-vamp make a small girl pass out on a bus. he did not say anything but quietly put a shield up, she just turned and glared at him (the psi-vamp)

some psi-vamps like romantic im sure are nice people but some will try to hurt people

[Image: zy0QnX2.png]

Kids getting mad
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
02-24-2012, 05:15 PM
(02-24-2012 05:09 PM)Quinto Wrote:  "you can make shields that can hurt these people....damage to you depends on how practised they are."

I've made a few shields and toyed around with the aspect of making a shield out of undesirable energy, or hostile energy in particular.

What exactly do you mean by "hurt?" I'm interested in how you'd go about doing that.

I'm merely interested in how something like that would be attainable, as I've yet to encounter someone who could put up a shield I couldn't get through one way or the other. I don't mean to sound like an asshat, I'm merely interested in finding ways of making powerful shields, and also in getting past them so I can prepare myself (and more importantly, others) against vampires who might be less morally inclined than myself.

Sort of like the work a White-hat hacker does, eh?
02-24-2012, 05:23 PM
fair enough,
one would make a coat of armour like a shield but just on top of your skin program the armour/shield that when something drain's it attack's via whatever means you think to be appropriate, i have never had to do such things myself as i often give my energy away when im not using it because the reason a person becomes a psi-vamp is because they cannot "regen" their energy like most people can when they sleep. so every now and then i like to help out.

but there are many different ways you can hurt a psi-vamp when or if they try to drain you but it requires skill and practice of which ive had little experience in this area
(what i mean by that is i dont fight psi-vamps) i would rather become friends with one as they most likely have vast amounts of knowledge to be gained, all my thoughts are based off of theoretical knowledge from previous experiments of mine.

[Image: zy0QnX2.png]

Kids getting mad
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
02-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Oh sweet, definitely enjoyed reading this.

[Image: 21mgglg.png]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2012, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2012 11:20 AM by Predator.)
Quote:Common symptoms of psi-vampirism include:
Migraines
Nausea
Irritability
Chronic Fatigue

Other things sometimes associated with psychic vampires:
Animal magnetism (this can go either way, animals will either love you, or animals will hate you...this applies to nearly any animal)
Having an "irresistible charisma", and being very good at persuasion and arguing
When one is in a bad mood, and walks into a room, almost everyone in the room will notice immediately, and one's mood can often influence the atmosphere of an entire room

Migraines
Irritability
Chronic Fatigue
Animal magnetism
very good at persuasion and arguing

All of those relate to me... The fuck?
02-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Bump. Romantic, what do you think? Is there any way to know 100% for sure or not?
02-29-2012, 12:40 PM
(02-29-2012 12:29 PM)PredatorFtFw Wrote:  Bump. Romantic, what do you think? Is there any way to know 100% for sure or not?

Not entirely. When I was first introduced to it, I went through a denial period where I didn't believe at all. Then as the symptoms got worse and worse, and after I tried various psychological and medical "cures", and none of them worked...I turned to the spiritual means.

If you are one, chances are you will know it, after having been explained the symptoms. I know of one book on the subject, it's what taught me, and I've referred to it often. "Vampire Voices" by Michelle Belanger.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do vampires have the gift of aries 5 691 07-12-2017 08:20 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  The Cure to Psychic Vampirism Romantic 28 9,581 07-06-2017 02:22 AM
Last Post: HellBlazer
  Theosophical assertion of REAL Vampires Lucifuge Rofocale 8 678 01-14-2017 02:16 PM
Last Post: Feywer96
  The existing of energy vampires. Frater Luciferi 27 2,059 01-07-2017 11:10 PM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Psychic Vampirism Made Easy jcolanzi 2 808 09-14-2016 10:19 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi