Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is astral hearing basically hearing shit on your mind?
04-04-2016, 08:26 PM
(04-04-2016 09:31 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 09:10 AM)ignus_fatuus Wrote:  Everyone has an inner voice. It changes and you loose control over it when you evoke spirits properly. When you get beyond the hearing shit in your mind stage it becomes something external. That's the tricky part, getting beyond the hearing shit in you mind stage. Not all spirits sound like a self help guru. So it takes some time, patience and practice in order to make sure your not hearing what you want to hear.

No.
The longer You think like that the longer you run in circles Magickally

I get trusting your intuition but that's not what I'm talking about.

So don't assume I'm magically running in circles because this is just what I've learned about myself during meditation. There's a point when you go deep enough into the subconscious regions of your mind when things become audible, as if it's something external.

All I can say is meditate, meditate, meditate and when your tired of meditation, meditate some more. It took me a long time getting there and experiencing this on command but to me, experiencing this is much more satisfying.

I'm an Atheist. Get over it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2016, 08:29 PM
(04-04-2016 04:36 PM)MotherfuckerJones Wrote:  Yeah, that sounds like great way to self delusion. It has to be different, if it's just a thought that can be generated by your mind then you are nuts for believing anything.

Also I agree to a degree, its a very thin line.Many occults are just nuts like all religious folk BUT many are Legit too.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2016, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 08:34 PM by ignus_fatuus.)
(04-04-2016 08:26 PM)ignus_fatuus Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 09:31 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 09:10 AM)ignus_fatuus Wrote:  Everyone has an inner voice. It changes and you loose control over it when you evoke spirits properly. When you get beyond the hearing shit in your mind stage it becomes something external. That's the tricky part, getting beyond the hearing shit in you mind stage. Not all spirits sound like a self help guru. So it takes some time, patience and practice in order to make sure your not hearing what you want to hear.

No.
The longer You think like that the longer you run in circles Magickally

I get trusting your intuition but that's not what I'm talking about.

So don't assume I'm magically running in circles because this is just what I've learned about myself during meditation. There's a point when you go deep enough into the subconscious regions of your mind when things become audible, as if it's something external.

All I can say is meditate, meditate, meditate and when your tired of meditation, meditate some more. It took me a long time getting there and experiencing this on command but to me, experiencing this is much more satisfying.

Furthermore, I think a lot of people just go through the motions to experience something that's already there. I'm not after this. And this is why I've decided to meditate as much as I do. To each his own. I'm just talking about what works for me.

I'm an Atheist. Get over it.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Got a few questions if you don't mind GrimDayz 9 313 01-14-2017 01:54 AM
Last Post: Senatra
  Goetic Demon In the Astral? Evocation Practice 8 839 08-09-2016 09:22 AM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969
  Astral Magick (firing a crafted sigil) Dreammussings 0 343 06-03-2016 08:56 AM
Last Post: Dreammussings
  Hearing spirits? Pollux 22 1,518 04-20-2016 07:42 AM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen
  Astral Projection and Tatwa Cards scorpio11 1 585 12-02-2015 10:28 PM
Last Post: Shadow of Magus