Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is there a way to rewind time?
01-02-2018, 11:04 PM
I need to go ten years into the past.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2018, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 11:46 PM by Hoodoo witch.)

01-03-2018, 12:12 AM
If it's in your mind - yes; If you actually want some kind of sci-fi time machine - you're on the wrong forum.

Chaos magick is like that new kid at the annual lemonade brewing competition, who is using latest technologies like dry ice 'n shit.
01-03-2018, 03:43 AM
You could try casting a spell on the past. Never know what would happen lol. But theoretically it could work. Like in X-men days of future past. Time is not linear and you can influence the past, but to what degree I do not know.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
01-03-2018, 04:13 AM
A good rule of thumb: If it can be dreamed, it can be done. Just remember, many dreams quickly becomes nightmares.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.
01-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Where should i look for that spell?
01-03-2018, 01:44 PM
Creat one! Or as suggested astral/dream work.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
01-03-2018, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 01:48 PM by Scottish_Pride.)
Yeah, it depends on whether it’s astral or literal. If you’ve ever looked at psionics, you’d see just how balls-breakingly hard it is to break physics with energy and will alone. Those people have to practice hours a day for months to do much usually. Breaking physics that wide open and still keeping your body in one piece, i’m betting would be even harder if possible.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
01-03-2018, 11:22 PM
I recalled someone mentioning a post on some books on looking at time from a different perspective. I actually picked one up at a goodwill by chance.

(08-24-2014 11:07 PM)Keighn Wrote:  I suggest you peruse some books by Edward T Hall

In particular The Dance of Life: The Other Dimension of Time

There are some simple diagrams about one's personal space and how time seems to flow differently. Pity he didn't live into the internet age as he might have expounded a new section on that.

I hear different things but a common one is time is everpresent be it past, now, future. Its stretched out for individuals in the chaotic tangled of each being. Dunno who wields the whole ball of thready time; maybe a giant cat being.

MRRRREEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!
01-06-2018, 06:07 AM
No fucking way, if there were I never would have stopped gang baging, I do not like Civilian life at all.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who is Your all time Favorite well Known Magician? Anthony Arcanum 25 660 11-20-2017 08:46 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  time syhcronities? almightysemiwizard 2 165 08-27-2017 05:34 PM
Last Post: almightysemiwizard
  Spirit evocation to full physical form - for a time Evoker 12 630 08-18-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  Time to strap up and Chang my story Magick/ Occult KEY inside Anthony Arcanum 0 188 07-31-2017 01:42 AM
Last Post: Anthony Arcanum
  Your List of 5 most important books on Magick of all time Anthony Arcanum 19 1,101 03-09-2017 05:12 AM
Last Post: Anthony Arcanum